Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. (25286 Views)

Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Dminister(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Majority of the compainants against atiku and tinubu are igbos...why is it so?... grin angry

And they hurled abuses on them . why

Simply ,cos they are not their tribe.... cheesy grin

Say whatever you want to say. The people are now very conscious of the evil of APC and PDP. Continue to beat around the bush looking for comment that would make people change their minds. We are already Obedient. I’m from Edo and my people are voting Peter Obi. Few days to elections your eyes go clear when the momentum increases. The political dynamic that took place in Edo State is going to repeat for the general elections. My people wants to liberate themselves. The people wants to show these caucus people in both PDP and APC that power reside with the people.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by edungene7: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Unfortunately they are to blind to see what is coming social media controls the world right now if u know u know
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Newton2024: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abdul05:
Majority of the compainants against atiku and tinubu are igbos...why is it so?... grin angry

And they hurled abuses on them . why

Simply ,cos they are not their tribe.... cheesy grin

I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent them, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Efxfuture: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:
Pay Social media agents without Pvc.

A stingy man is eager to get rich and is unaware that poverty awaits him. (Proverbs 28:22)

God bless Father Mbaka. A true man of God.

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by pquaver(m): 2:15am On Jun 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol

So na APC wey don show you and me shege for 8 years, abi na PDP wey don mess us up for 16 years you wan follow abi?

I have only one vote sha and it is for Peter Obi.

You fit use your own vote for whomever you want to.

Na here all of us de.

Now you are talking what I am trying to tell you is to be realistic to think obi wins poverty and hunger will disappear for every Nigerian is to live in a fools paradise..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by bluefilm: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2022
Everything is just working out fine and aligning for our man Peter de Rock Obi to take the seat.

Nigeria will be great under the astute management of brain guys like Peter and his team.

As for Fada Mbaka, he can go and collect his begging-survival funds from Tinubu and Atiku.

I am sure they will happily dole it out to him as long as he can continue to de-market our candidate.

But we are unstoppable.

Peter Obi is the chosen One.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. by Emilo(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Realists:
Audio voters, imagine igbo's are telling Nigerians only an okoro aka, Drugs Barron's can better their lives, while Youruba & Hausa candidates are too rot to give them dividends of democracy.

You have no point brother. The Yoruba and Hauasa had over 50 years to change the country what did they do with it. Is it now they want to change. You forget that leopard no dey change skin color.

And please this election is not based on tribe and nepotism, its simply best on who is most capable to rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari / Ese Tonukari Dies In Accident In Delta (Photo) / Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.