Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Is Wrong With Me ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Me ?? (483 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Me ?? by Normalguyy: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2022
I don’t know what’s happening to me recently maybe because of the stuffs I read about ladies on here on nairaland and what I hear everywhere about ladies and everything I have seen ladies do with own eyes .... now the problem is every lady i see anywhere I always have this feeling that she’s an olosho and has had sex multiple times ....

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me ?? by Damscodammy1(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Ya hard disk yaf ful.kindly restore
Re: What Is Wrong With Me ?? by Tboymessiah(m): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Normalguyy:
I don’t know what’s happening to me recently maybe because of the stuffs I read about ladies on here on nairaland and what I hear everywhere about ladies and everything I have seen ladies do with own eyes .... now the problem is every lady i see anywhere I always have this feeling that she’s an olosho and has had sex multiple times ....

Guy man na Small pikin dey worry you, with time ur mind go commot from that stuff.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me ?? by Nonexisting: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2022
Normalguyy:
But that's the reality. Nothing is wrong with you except that your eyes are gradually being opened to redpill. You'll be alright brother. Here....

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Me ?? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Normalguyy:
broder wey mumu!!! Sorry who u epp Hmmm?? u should also start seeing your mother and sisters as one too, or what do u think
Re: What Is Wrong With Me ?? by Normalguyy: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
E be like say you’re one of them ��
Prettygirl200:
broder wey mumu!!! Sorry who u epp Hmmm?? u should also start seeing your mother and sisters as one too, or what do u think
Re: What Is Wrong With Me ?? by Autobot05: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Normalguyy:

Same situation here bro. Well I don’t blame people like us ..we learnt in a hard way
Re: What Is Wrong With Me ?? by Fairview1: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Normalguyy:

Brossxxzz wake up please..the world has changed, and you cannot do anything about it, other than to evolve yourself. This is the reality of our time.

Good ladies are still out there, you just need to change your mindset and you will have everything working your way.

I used to have that same limiting believe until I met a lady who changed my view on the inner thinking framework of ladies.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me ?? by PerfectStranger(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Damscodammy1:
Ya hard disk yaf ful.kindly restore
Lol

(1) (Reply)

A Word Is Enough For The Wise / Men Men / I Wail For The Gen Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.