Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools (27834 Views)

MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools / Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates / Rivers governorship: Supreme Court upholds judgement nullifying APC primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by OsunOriginal: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2022
TotalRunter:

So the christians are intolerant even after you killed and roasted Deborah before her father and no one retaliated? You burn churches at will no retaliation? You killed 80 people in catholic church owo and CAN did not ask for blood? So christians are the intolerant ones? How do you reason?

Those killing are uneducated and crude fanatics like you guys. It is illiteracy combined with fanaticism. Even we have seen a christian governor in SS , despite his education, demolish a mosque and incite violence in his state and now he wants to be president or VP in the country. You can't east your cake and have it. Leaders should at least pretend to be liberal even if inside them they are fanatics.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by wirinet(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Those killing are uneducated and crude fanatics like you guys. It is illiteracy combined with fanaticism. Even we have seen a christian governor in SS , despite his education, demolish a mosque and incite violence in his state.

You are lying to justify your barbaric Islamic brothers who kill others in the name of Allah. When has Christians killed Muslims in the name of Jesus or jehovah?

Why did the SS governor demolish a mosque? Was it because he hated Islam and was demolishing mosques or he was imposing the States building code? Besides do you know how many churches were also demolished by southern governors including previous lagos state governors? Do you know how many churches was demolished by Mallan El Rufai both as minister FCT and as Kaduna State Governor?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by OsunOriginal: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2022
wirinet:

You are lying to justify your barbaric Islamic brothers who kill others in the name of Allah. When has Christians killed Muslims in the name of Jesus or jehovah?

Why did the SS governor demolish a mosque? Was it because he hated Islam and was demolishing mosques or he was imposing the States building code? Besides do you know how many churches were also demolished by southern governors including previous lagos state governors? Do you know how many churches was demolished by Mallan El Rufai both as minister FCT and as Kaduna State Governor?

Anyway, I don't dwell on religious nonesense since the religiosity of Nigerians has neither reduced crime nor improved the value system of the country. So, look for another religious bigot like yourself to continue the yeye religious discussion with. Nigerians should be allowed to dress the way they want... If you like, hang chicken feather on your head. The primary purpose of school is learning and as long as learning is not disrupted by anybody, who cares about the chicken feather.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by ArewaNorth: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U are a muslim...a christain cannot come to the school u set up and tell you they will dress how they want...u will kill them for it...

How many did Christians killed before imposing all these slavery mentality on us?
Go and check record, Christians are Christians irrespective of their skin colour!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by TotalRunter: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Those killing are uneducated and crude fanatics like you guys. It is illiteracy combined with fanaticism. Even we have seen a christian governor in SS , despite his education, demolish a mosque and incite violence in his state and now he wants to be president or VP in the country. You can't east your cake and have it. Leaders should at least pretend to be liberal even if inside them they are fanatics.

Why is only islam the only religion that always produce the illiterates that 'misinterpret' your holy book? Why is it your own holy book that is always misinterpreted? Is misinterpreted in Kenya by alshabab, in Nigeria by bokoharam, in egypt, in Afghanistan, everywhere is misinterpreted to only kill and not to do a good thing. Why don't we hear christians misinterpreting the Bible and killing others? Or have you ever heard any group of Christian killed someone and claimed it was Jesus that instructed them? The only example you brainwashed muslims will give is how a murderer turned out to be a Christian but is that the same with a murderer who kills because Jesus asked him to? Why is it the your prophet's teachings on killings that is misunderstood, why only him? The reason stares you in the face! You are all liars! Nothing is misinterpreted, the so-called illiterates are doing exactly what the prophet asked them to do and at least they are honest about it. You the so-called civilized muslims are the cowards, the fake muslims according to shekau, you are the liars that are deviating from what your prophet asked you to do. Shame on you
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Akharmony: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Live and let live simply. . But the country is not a muslim country simple
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by WatchYourSix: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:

How many did Christians killed before imposing all these slavery mentality on us?
Go and check record, Christians are Christians irrespective of their skin colour!

You miss the point either deliberately or stupidly ...I'm tired of talking to you...

U people want to bring your hijab into Christian schools..
can christians do such in your muslims schools?? u cannot answer becos u are a hypocrite..

One minute children will be children...one person will touch another kid's hijab...as wicked as u people are .u will call it blasphemy..That's why I said ..set up your schools and. Make your rules....

there is a Muslims school close to where I used to live .. every girl uses hijab and all the boys uses caps and jumped trousers...there is uniformity.. even in your muslims school ..u people understand and enforce uniformity in dresscode...

But u want to force hijab on christians schools disrupting their uniform dresscode...
.yet you are crying intolerance ..

.I laugh at u people because at the end of the day..na u people go suffer am when christians don't admit your children into their schools..
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by WatchYourSix: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
TotalRunter:

Why is only islam the only religion that always produce the illiterates that 'misinterpret' your holy book? Why is it your own holy book that is always misinterpreted? Is misinterpreted in Kenya by alshabab, in Nigeria by bokoharam, in egypt, in Afghanistan, everywhere is misinterpreted to only kill and not to do a good thing. Why don't we hear christians misinterpreting the Bible and killing others? Or have you ever heard any group of Christian killed someone and claimed it was Jesus that instructed them? The only example you brainwashed muslims will give is how a murderer turned out to be a Christian but is that the same with a murderer who kills because Jesus asked him to? Why is it the your prophet's teachings on killings that is misunderstood, why only him? The reason stares you in the face! You are all liars! Nothing is misinterpreted, the so-called illiterates are doing exactly what the prophet asked them to do and at least they are honest about it. You the so-called civilized muslims are the cowards, the fake muslims according to shekau, you are the liars that are deviating from what your prophet asked you to do. Shame on you

No..u are getting wrong..the civilized Muslim are not deviating. They only hide in the shadows and fund the killing of infidels...

The day My child hood friend in Ireland a 29 year PhD holder in molecular medicine told me that if not for civilization me and him cannot be friends under proper Islamic settings...that day...I started fearing the way muslims reasons...theyy are not human beings... ... that day I get why they could kill their christains neighbors,colleague, in the north without any remorse..
This people don't understand the laws they want is only possible under caliphate rule conditions. Not liberal states...

We the people u are living with don't know about your laws...and whenever you like, u kill them for blasphemy...

imagine a Muslim going to fvck a prostituté and ending up killing her for blasphemy because she has quran... These people are not humans I swear...

Now they are Forcing Heir hijab down our throats... nobody know the laws on hijab....it when one child will touch another child's hijab you will hear blasphemy...they will now start saying it's the illiterate among them that caused it.....
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Anaerobi(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
This judgement gives room for Muslim girls that wanna cover their hair to do so in any school, they are back by this judgement to do so.

As in even in a Christain school?

Even in a missionary school?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Anaerobi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hamziyah:
No serious muslim would enrol his/her ward in a christian school that forbids hijab. In leading christians schools in osun state, school fees for muslim students are drastically reduced compared to that of their christian mates and besides they are allowed to put on their hijabs. Don't see hijab wearing folks as threats to your well-being, they're your friends but with islam as their way of life which they cant compromise. Peace!

Alot of Muslims are in Christans school bro. Please don't argue it.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lagos must remain a secular state, if the judge says anyone can wear any head covering, those worshipping ifa and local dieties must be allowed to wear any headgear their religion orders them to. It should be across board.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Parachoko: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anaerobi:

As in even in a Christain school?

Yes!
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Anaerobi(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes!

Hmmmmm. Lagos sef.

What do you expect when the judge is a Muslim.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by ArewaNorth: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
WatchYourSix:

You miss the point either deliberately or stupidly ...I'm tired of talking to you...

U people want to bring your hijab into Christian schools..
can christians do such in your muslims schools?? u cannot answer becos u are a hypocrite..

One minute children will be children...one person will touch another kid's hijab...as wicked as u people are .u will call it blasphemy..That's why I said ..set up your schools and. Make your rules....

there is a Muslims school close to where I used to live .. every girl uses hijab and all the boys uses caps and jumped trousers...there is uniformity.. even in your muslims school ..u people understand and enforce uniformity in dresscode...

But u want to force hijab on christians schools disrupting their uniform dresscode...
.yet you are crying intolerance ..

.I laugh at u people because at the end of the day..na u people go suffer am when christians don't admit your children into their schools..

Why are u feigning ignorance when it is clear the debate is all abt Govt and private schools not allowing students to wear hijab and to some extent putting Christians in strategic positions in ministry of education just to frustrate the Muslims and perpetuate their intolerance attitude.

No school has the right to advertise for admission into her school and contravene the law of land which uphold freedom of religion. Stopping dodging the reality.

Many centuries before the coming of whites Muslims were using Ajami (Arabic text) to read and write and have Islamic schools across the Nation but Christian invaders, colonisers stripped us off all these long years investment and imposed English on us, did we complain or accuse anyone of forcing religion or Christian version of lifestyle on us despite clear imposition?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by TotalRunter: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
WatchYourSix:

No..u are getting wrong..the civilized Muslim are not deviating. They only hide in the shadows and fund the killing of infidels...

The day My child hood friend in Ireland a 29 year PhD holder in molecular medicine told me that if not for civilization me and him cannot be friends under proper Islamic settings...that day...I started fearing the way muslims reasons...theyy are not human beings... ... that day I get why they could kill their christains neighbors,colleague, in the north without any remorse..
This people don't understand the laws they want is only possible under caliphate rule conditions. Not liberal states...

We the people u are living with don't know about your laws...and whenever you like, u kill them for blasphemy...

imagine a Muslim going to fvck a prostituté and ending up killing her for blasphemy because she has quran... These people are not humans I swear...

Now they are Forcing Heir hijab down our throats... nobody know the laws on hijab....it when one child will touch another child's hijab you will hear blasphemy...they will now start saying it's the illiterate among them that caused it.....

Yes i know that
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Parachoko: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anaerobi:

Hmmmmm. Lagos sef.

What do you expect when the judge is a Muslim.
I doubt you know anything about this case.

The Lagos State Government said Hijab is not allowed in schools owned by the Lagos State Government, some Muslims disagreed and sued the Lagos State Government.

There were seven Supreme Court Judges on that panel, 5 voted in favour of the Muslims, 2 were in favour of the Lagos State Government.

That judgment is binding on all schools in the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Anaerobi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
I doubt you know anything about this case.

The Lagos State Government said Hijab is not allowed in schools owned by the Lagos State Government, some Muslims disagreed and sued the Lagos State Government.

There were seven Supreme Court Judges on that panel, 5 voted in favour of the Muslims, 2 were in favour of the Lagos State Government.

That judgment is binding on all schools in the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

LoL.. funny Sha
5 in favour of Muslims, 2 in favour of LSG. So what's the final judgement?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
mystery22:
What are the nuisance trying to turn lagos to..
This people have a dangerous plan for the south west,now imagine when the criminal party finally wins on Muslim/Muslim ticket, fulani rule in Yoruba land will be solidify with the help of another afonja in tinubu
You people who still believe in the fraudulent One Nigeria are the most useless fools ever existed. We told you long ego how this people are gradually and systematically Islamizing Nigeria and you fools joined the same people to attack us till date, today some of you are now seeing the hand written on the wall while most of you are still very dumb.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by WatchYourSix: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Why are u feigning ignorance when it is clear the debate is all abt Govt and private schools not allowing students to wear hijab and to some extent putting Christians in strategic positions in ministry of education just to frustrate the Muslims and perpetuate their intolerance attitude.

No school has the right to advertise for admission into her school and contravene the law of land which uphold freedom of religion. Stopping dodging the reality.

Many centuries before the coming of whites Muslims were using Ajami (Arabic text) to read and write and have Islamic schools across the Nation but Christian invaders, colonisers stripped us off all these long years investment and imposed English on us, did we complain or accuse anyone of forcing religion or Christian version of lifestyle on us despite clear imposition?

Imposed english on you....??
Oga...its not by force....go to islamic school and learn your babaric language that tells u to kill infidel...
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Babalola0920: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
mystery22:
What are the nuisance trying to turn lagos to..
This people have a dangerous plan for the south west,now imagine when the criminal party finally wins on Muslim/Muslim ticket, fulani rule in Yoruba land will be solidify with the help of another afonja in tinubu
Christian too cover up there head don't know where you took your own bible from what happen to the main testament na only una dey change wetin GOD and him prophet talk
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Gerrard59(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Gerrard.59's prediction coming to pass.

Islamization agenda!

Yeah, it looks harmless on the surface but if you read the statement by MURIC, you would see the hard and dangerous words used. While the law applies nationwide, I see trouble brewing in SWestern states. The best thing to do is to deny Muslim children admission esp into missionary schools that are partly funded by the gov't. It sounds unfair but to avoid trouble with jihadists, that is the best thing to do.

Wait for the reactions in Kwara, Osun and Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? / Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.