Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,458 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) (1995 Views)

This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by Nerogaming01(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
The daughter of the country’s president reacted to the video, condemning the attack and prompting police to track the couple.

Police say the man has now been charged with ‘hooliganism’ but is facing 15 days in prison and a fine if found guilty. 

Watch video of the assault:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yebqK56C0g
Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by lecowas: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin grin Human being are complicated a swear. For him to be emboldened enough to try that at the wedding, he must have bastardized the lady with beating during courtship. And she still went ahead to tie the not with that hooligan cheesy

Meanwhile, a nice gentle guy (simp) who wants the lady will be treated as a foot mat by the lady.This shows most ladies LOVE VAWULENCE cheesy

If i was a lady, I'd rather go for a simp with peace of mind than enter a suicidal marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol
Omo this one na toxicliano
Shame wan kill the best man

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by Nerogaming01(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
lecowas:
grin grin Human being are complicated a swear. For him to be emboldened enough to try that at the wedding, he must have bastardized the lady with beating during courtship. And she still went ahead to tie the not with that hooligan cheesy

Lol grin they say e gather the community leaders them, then e come dey beg
Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by lecowas: 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nerogaming01:

They say e gather the community leaders them, then e come dey beg

Seriously? And community leaders follow am? cheesy wetin Musa no go see for gate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by Ballzproblemm: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
q

1 Like

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by WoundedLamb: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
lecowas:

Meanwhile, a nice gentle guy (simp) who wants the lady will be treated as a foot mat by the lady.This shows most ladies LOVE VAWULENCE cheesy

If i was a lady, I'd rather go for a simp with peace of mind than enter a suicidal marriage.

Hhmm... Most ladies love violence? Really? This is your reaction to the video of a man hitting a lady? A fellow man hits a woman on her wedding day. You didn't call out the man in question. Instead, you filled in the gaps with your imagination and ended calling out most ladies. How do you guys do this all the time? Why embolden violent people with such statements. The video was clearly about a violent man, but how you guys manage to twist every story to put the blame on ladies is mind-blowing. Even if this particular lady loves violence as you said, you think that's enough to say most ladies love violence? So the man's action does not mean most men are violent, but since the victim is a lady, it's safe to say most ladies love violence? Does that seem like sound logic to you?

This idea of holding women accountable for both thier actions and the actions of men towards them as if men are emotionless reactive machines does not make you a better man but only makes the world a dangerous place for your mothers, aunts, sisters, cousins, nieces, etc.

I don't know what might have happened at home, but going by the video, the logical conclusion is that the man is violent.

8 Likes

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by lecowas: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Hhmm... Most ladies love violence? Really? This is your reaction to the video of a man hitting a lady? A fellow man hits a woman on her wedding day. You didn't call out the man in question. Instead, you filled in the gaps with your imagination and ended calling out most ladies. How do you guys do this all the time? Why embolden violent people with such statements. The video was clearly about a violent man, but how you guys manage to twist every story to put the blame on ladies is mind-blowing. Even if this particular lady loves violence as you said, you think that's enough to say most ladies love violence? So the man's action does not mean most men are violent, but since the victim is a lady, it's safe to say most ladies love violence? Does that seem like sound logic to you?

This idea of holding women accountable for both thier actions and the actions of men towards them as if men are emotionless reactive machines does not make you a better man but only makes the world a dangerous place for your mothers, aunts, sisters, cousins, nieces, etc.

I don't know what might have happened at home, but going by the video, the logical conclusion is that the man is violent.

Oga stop yapping nonsense, for someone to try this shit in the public shows you the kind of person he is. My statement neither supports nor acquit him of any wrongdoing.

To comprehend what I've written is not rocket science so stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by WoundedLamb: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
lecowas:

Oga stop yapping nonsense, for someone to try this shit in the public shows you the kind of person he is. My statement neither supports nor acquit him of any wrongdoing.

To comprehend what I've written is not rocket science so stop this nonsense

Of course, I wasn't expecting anything but insults.

Yes, it shows the kind of man he is. So do we then say that most men are violent because of this man? For every straight woman in a violent relationship, there's a violent man by her side. So how did you come to the conclusion that most ladies like violence but not that most men are violent? Again, what kind of logic is that? Why would anyone allow sexism to erode thier sense of reasoning? By saying "most ladies love violence" instead of calling the man in question violent, you have offered a soft landing to all the violent men out there. How you don't see that baffles me.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by lecowas: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Of course, I wasn't expecting anything but insults.

Yes, it shows the kind of man he is. So do we then say that most men are violent because of this man? For every straight woman in a violent relationship, there's a violent man by her side. So how did you come to the conclusion that most ladies like violence but not that most men are violent? Again, what kind of logic is that? Why would anyone allow sexism to erode thier sense of reasoning? By saying "most ladies love violence" instead of calling the man in question violent, you have offered a soft landing to all the violent men out there. How you don't see that baffles me.

I have not even insulted you, you are the one hurling all the insults at me simply because I said she should have ran for her life instead of persisting in a suicidal marriage.

Okay, maybe u want me to say I condemn the man but the lady should stay in an abusive marriage, innit?

I don't know what is your problem exactly, that fact that I condemned the action of the man doesn't say I should keep mum about the lady enduring bull sh*t. Just leave me abeg, I no get time for this ur unnecessary argument. Cos u people just manufacture arguments out of thin air and begin to speak grammar because of the little dictionary u read the previous day. Smh

1 Like

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Stop attaching cheap emotions to this, every man can't be cool headed at the same time.

Either you deal with a violent man or you walk out, nobody forcing her ass to the man. I'm sure that isn't the first time of him hitting her,so?

2 Likes

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by WoundedLamb: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
lecowas:

I have not even insulted you, you are the one hurling all the insults at me simply because I said she should have ran for her life instead of persisting in a suicidal marriage.

Okay, maybe u want me to say I condemn the man but the lady should stay in an abusive marriage, innit?

I don't know what is your problem exactly, that fact that I condemned the action of the man doesn't say I should keep mum about the lady enduring bull sh*t. Just leave me abeg, I no get time for this ur unnecessary argument. Cos u people just manufacture arguments out of thin air and begin to speak grammar because of the little dictionary u read. Smh

No one insulted you. I did not mince my words, so you absolutely know what I am saying but conveniently choose to play ostrich.

Nobody is stopping you from asking ladies to run for thier lives. Making it look as if that was the bone of contention is a strawman's argument. I am telling you that it is wrong to conclude most ladies love violence after watching a video of a man hitting lady. That's not just an absurd conclusion but also excuses the man's action. The man is responsible for his actions and if the violent man is not enough to make you say most men are violent, the poor victim should certainly not be enough to make you say most ladies love violence. Your post didn't even call out the man in question, but you were quick to tell us about women who leave gentle men for the violent ones.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by WoundedLamb: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Stop attaching cheap emotions to this, every man can't be cool headed at the same time.

Either you deal with a violent man or you walk out, nobody forcing her ass to the man. I'm sure that isn't the first time of him hitting her,so?

Every man can't be cool headed at the same, so let us put this on the victim. Perfect. So this victim's decision to stay with a violent woman is enough for that guy to conclude most women love violence, right? Maybe the men giving it to them are just doing them a favor.

Dude, this man is violent and should be held responsible for his actions. He could easily leave the lady if he didn't like her attitude, but he resorted to violence. Just like he does not represent most men, this woman does not represent most women too. So even if she should be blamed for loving a violent man, it does not mean most women live violence. That's a preposterous thing to say.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by Freelane33(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by lecowas: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
WoundedLamb:

No one insulted you. I did not mince my words, so you absolutely know what I am saying but conveniently choose to play ostrich.

Nobody is stopping you from asking ladies to run for thier lives. Making it look as if that was the bone of contention is a strawman's argument. I am telling you that it is wrong to conclude most ladies love violence after watching a video of a man hitting lady. That's not just an absurd conclusion but also excuses the man's action. The man is responsible for his actions and if the violent man is not enough to make you say most men are violent, the poor victim should certainly not be enough to make you say most ladies love violence. Your post didn't even call out the man in question, but you were quick to tell us about women who leave gentle men for the violent ones.

Just get out of my mention already. I condemned the action of the said guy and was even alarmed that some so called elders followed him to beg in the other post. U ain't seeing all those with ur one sided and bias explanation. While it is obvious the man is mad already to try such in that kind of gathering, it is also true that most women have returned to those abusive partners which is not supposed to be the case. Just gerrout already

1 Like

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by beautyhd: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
….and the best man stood as if nothing happened.

I believe the marriage has been annulled as he’s facing the consequences of his action.

Mumu man.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by WoundedLamb: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
lecowas:

Just get out of my mention already. I condemned the action of the said guy and was even alarmed that some so called elders followed him to beg in the other post. U ain't seeing all those with ur one sided and bias explanation. While it is obvious the man is mad already to try such in that kind of gathering, it is also true that most women have returned to those abusive partners which is not supposed to be the case. Just gerrout already

No, you did not condemn the man's actions in the post I quoted. And stop shying away from the gist here. Your "most women love violence" is a ludicrous thing to say. It is also a subtle support for violence against women. I've said this in all the posts I've made on this thread, but you've delibrately refused to address that. Instead, you run around chasing shadows. Are most men violent? If not, how did you come to the conclusion that most women love violence? Does that statement make sense to you? You'd rather pretend you don't see the point than rephrase your statement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by frugal(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Seems like a mental case.

1 Like

Re: Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) by spartan117(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
From the video they seem to be involved in some kind of competition or wedding ritual of some sought, and it seems the woman won. You can tell by the cheers from the crowd when she unwrapped whatever was on her hands and raised it up mere seconds before the groom finished his.

However the groom seems to have taken it as an affront to his fragile ego and tried to massage said ego by being violent towards her in her moment of celebration.

The groom is a hooligan and the best man belongs to the same click so he wasn't surprised at the sharp turn of events. This is evidently clear from the video.

The wedding guests who where cheering the bride few seconds earlier didn't gasp or express equal amount of shock at the actions of the groom, even the camera man carried on like nothing just happened. This points to the fact that the groom already had a prior reputation as a violent person and they were probably scared of him (maybe he could be a gangster).

Even the shock expressed by the bride and the bridesmaid was moderate considering the severity of the situation. This further cements the fact that the groom has a reputation as being a man of violence.

This is my speculative theory of what transpired in that wedding.

Finally I sincerely hope the groom finally meets his Waterloo someday.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Try This To Make Her Go Crazy In Bed And Orgasm/cum Faster / Sucking Dick In A Local Bar Video / Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.