Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? (2000 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2022
Should men be ashamed of baldness?

Does baldness have any impact on the quality of life of an individual?
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Applegirl22: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2022
even ladies too got bald head na
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Truvelisback(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2022
TheElated177:
U have Bald head, right? grin

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Choilila: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Baldness is nothing to be ashamed of. It is a natural thing that makes up a being.

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
U have Bald head, right? grin

This is not about me.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Truvelisback(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2022
TheElated177:

This is not about me.
I don't like it either.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by HarunaWest(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2022
TheElated177:

I had a full hair of head buh I realized that about 2 years ago, I started loosing hair. It bothered me at first, but not any longer.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Stallionhorse: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheElated177:

This is not about me.
so who's is about cause I already feel the shame in your words!! Don't be ashame admit you have bald hair.. You can be barbing skin cut so the baldness doest really show.. And if your not married yet and your bald already showing kpele, cause it will be hard to find a lady.. I feel sorry for you sha.. But you can make up for it with a long diccck but if your bald with a small dickkk guy find way go third mainland bridge your village people are there waiting to catch you when u jump.

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
so who's is about cause I already feel the shame in your words!! Don't be ashame admit you have bald hair.. You can be barbing skin cut so the baldness doest really show.. And if your not married yet and your bald already showing kpele, cause it will be hard to find a lady.. I feel sorry for you sha.. But you can make up for it with a long diccck but if your bald with a small dickkk guy find way go third mainland bridge your village people are there waiting to catch you when u jump.

Chai! Who sent this one?

Stop trying to steer this to a direction that it was not intented.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
I don't like it either.

What are you saying, truvelisback?

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Truvelisback(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheElated177:

What are you saying, truvelisback?
What i mean is that, i don't find Baldness attractive.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
What i mean is that, i don't find Baldness attractive.

Why?

And I never said that I didn't find baldness attractive.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Does baldness have any bearing on the quality of life of an individual?

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Why should anyone be ashamed of baldness?
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Baldness is a sign of wealth. If you're bald, it means wealth isn't far from you.

This I have seen.

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by pansophist(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
How about rocking the bald with pride ? I'll tell you a secret. People can only shame you for something you're ashamed of. See Tuface, completely bald, but no one has ever mocked him due to that.

How about Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham? Infact women salivate about these men. Or the rapper MI that proudly calls himself "short black boy". You can't shame someone with something they proudly identify with.

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Raalsalghul: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
There are some physical traits that are quite hard to correct.

Balding is an example: forget the numerous adverts on hair regrowth medications out there.

There's also the hair transplant surgery though that's quite expensive: mostly done by celebrities.

My advise: focus on your body. Use it to make up for the hair loss.

You can't lose on both fronts.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by TheElated177: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Raalsalghul:
There are some physical deficiencies that are quite hard to correct.

Balding is an example: forget the numerous adverts on hair regrowth medications out there.

There's also the hair transplant surgery though that's quite expensive: mostly done by celebrities.

My advise: focus on your body. Use it to make up for the hair loss.

You can't lose on both fronts.

You are saying baldness a physical deficiency?
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Monah4billion(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
pansophist:
How about rocking the bald with pride ? I'll tell you a secret. People can only shame you for something you're ashamed of. See Tuface, completely bald, but no one has ever mocked him due to that.

How about Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham? Infact women salivate about these men. Or the rapper MI that proudly calls himself "short black boy". You can't shame someone with something they proudly identify with.

Don't be decieved okay. These people you mentioned above are white men & their ways of reasoning differs from the black men. Secondly Wayne rooney of Manchester United had to undergo surgery to fix his bald hair, not to mention others that has done same thing. MI ABAGA was pained when vector called him short, he even stated it on his beef track to V E C. During me uni days I was working in a barbing saloon applying dye to customers hair & One of them confided in me that he has missed out so much because he was bald & women tend to get turned off when he removes his cap.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Nyascobar1414: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:

You say it will be hard for him to find a lady?

Seems you are not In naija
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Nyascobar1414: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Monah4billion:

Don't be decieved okay. These people you mentioned above are white men & their ways of reasoning differs from the black men. Secondly Wayne rooney of Manchester United had to undergo surgery to fix his bald hair, not to mention others that has done same thing. MI ABAGA was pained when vector called him short, he even stated it on his beef track to V E C. During me uni days I was working in a barbing saloon applying dye to customers hair & One of them confided in me that he has missed out so much because he was bald & women tend to get turned off when he removes his cap.

Just because of a woman that nigga felt ashamed? He reeks of low self esteemed mehn!!..

I mean what will a woman offer him apart from s€x?

I wished guys were like me that doesn't give a fvcck whether you like or hate me.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by zyphr(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Quite a shallow sense of reasoning you've got. Baldness has no effect whether or not you can get a wife - a very beautiful one self. Not to boast, but I've had two girls literally exchanged blows over me just last year. I have had a well endowed lady that anytime she comes visiting my hostel, ibo guys will be shouting "uru dia". Ask for the meaning... I'm bald, I don't have money sef yet I have had some quite beautiful and endowed ladies. I would have post the pix of my current babe here but that would be going to extreme.
Bald or not, most Ladies will fall for the guy that is a great conversationist, able to make them feel good about themselves, make them laugh and satisfy them when called. Only the superficial ones will see a hair full of head as a criteria for marriage.

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Authoreety: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
No, not at all

Bald hair is actually a blessing

I don't have it but I cherish it wen I See one
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Authoreety: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Arrant nonsense

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Athemisia: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Stop talking like a kid. Women will marry anyone or anything bald or not.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Angel55555(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheElated177:

You are saying baldness a physical deficiency?
I was about to ask him the same thing, baldness has to do with genetics, diet etc literally anyone can go bald and it's more rampant with men compared to women.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Athemisia: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheElated177:
Check out the lives of the following men. Mind you they're all bald.
Bruce Willis
Ramsey Noah
Dwayne Johnson (Rock)
Samuel L. Jackson
Patrick Stewart
Pep Guardiola
Zadane zidane
Fabinho
Nicolas Aneka
Damon Wayans
Steve Harvey.

Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by tunjilee003: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
you can be bald, short,tall,hairy,fair and black.... you're just human, there's nothing wrong with you...
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by silibaba: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Baldness is a sign of wealth. If you're bald, it means wealth isn't far from you.

This I have seen.
Like Pa James and Baba Ajasco right? They are wealthy indeed.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by ukaface(f): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheElated177:

nope
It's natural.just like having grey hair.
Or having small breast or small preek.
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by 2shure: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
No big deal,the only error is if you are bald and poor. Forget
Re: Is Baldness Something To Be Ashamed Of? by Wallade(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheElated177:

No

. / Do You Think Doggy Style Is A Godly Act? / What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love?