Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality (29713 Views)

Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Anny505(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
SuyaSeller:

Scroll all the way down past the comments and click on the Reply button.

How can someone say ode in Yoruba
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Formularcr7: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Somethings are not just meant for Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by GoodMuyis(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Deeper Life vindicated again
When we talk about Christian moderation, they will say we are judging and practising the law

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Itzurboi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Me and 143,999 nah hin dey go heaven...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Mandate2023: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Trash.....u wasted ur time typing nonsense or copying jagons to nairaland
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by HIbapito: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Akposb(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sad how much of the lyrics that follow these amazing beats are soul wasting and deadly. Artistes need to feed on better ideas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by SeriouslySense(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Looking for easy scapegoats, people should be responsible for what they choose.

If nobody watches a certain kind of music, no one will produce it, they produce what people encourage and like, so, why should only the musicians be responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Blaqputin(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oga, small truth dey wetin u write, but just allow people to dance , more than ½ of us don't understand the language, all na cruise , who wan bad go bad if u like keep am for church or mosque..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by SuyaSeller: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Anny505:

How can someone say ode in Yoruba

You're asking for your father right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by kolamilan(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Anty chidima onidi nla.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Typicool8(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Anny505:
Please how can someone comment on nairaland
Just the way you commented. And if you want to comment on someone else's comment, just click on quote that's all
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Anny505:
Unam die? grin
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Polynek(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
OP you are saying nothing but the truth, listen to Erigga and Jeriq songs it is all about encouraging and motivation of internet fraudsters Omay lay also sing alot of sexual songs and many other musicians I can't remember 4 now.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Wizpa(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Anny505:

Buh wait, why you mumu like this angry
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Omoslim26: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Skyfornia:
Omo to be honest... I didn't read the post. I think this is my first time dropping a comment on a post I didn't read.. make una no vex, the person below might read and explain.

cheesy grin grin The person don kukuma shalaye everything finish true true �� grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by ictplotter(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
SensualMan1:
The New Nigeria we are building will keep them busy and positively build them.

Rubbish!!!
Visionless n clueless OBItuary. Almost a year now he can't figure out his vp candidate but he wants to be a president.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by emzynuel1: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Most especially content creators
Only sabinus and lasisi ddy different

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Iamzik: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Haylel:
Throwin' morality outta the window, I'll say Yahoo helped curb robbery and savage cultist clashes. Now, all 'em "rugged" are busy making money through cybercrime and flexin' on Tiktok, no one is interested in robbin' with gun or fighting for some cult.

On the dark side of the note, fetish acts are being normalized. Back then, if anyone heard you were into anything fetish, everyone would distance themselves from you. Now, visiting Baba's houses to get potent charm soap is like buying Dettol cool from aboki - it's been normalized.

In 2030, this will be the norm

Chase: I been wan use my mama before but I dey pity the woman.

OG wire: Mtcheeeew... Use your gf then. Then the next one, mama go don enjoy enough, you fit use her renew.

Chase: True boss, e be like say na my gf I go use.

[30 days later...]
Chase's gf: (Thin as a broom due to ritual effect will post on Tiktok) "Gave my boyfriend my glory, and he's making the mulla for us. Love you boo, till death do us apart.

Some sane ones will kick against her post, but other girls will back her saying "It's her choice, stop shaming her. Live and let live".

Sad!
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Alsenora: 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
It's kind of a global epidemic with negative social change. Most Nigerian artistes are part of these lewd lyricists. Music of the 80s and early 90s are are far better compared. Also fueling the scourge are corporate bodies that prefer these vulgar music mongers as their brand ambassadors...another damage to our impressionable young minds that see artisetes as role models...
Two02:
Honestly the entertainment industry has suceeded in promoting unhealthy societal values from drugs, nudity to internet fraud. Even artistes who claim to teach societal value and emancipation from mental slavery swith their lyrics still lead an unhealthy lifestyle. Next in entertainment industry is the comedy industry it's no longer comedy nowadays but an avenue to sexualize themselves.

Comedies no longer make people laugh but creates an avenue for perverted human beings to satisfy their sexual curiosity. Artistes now release sex tapes to promote their artistry. The music and comedry industry has been infiltrated by talentless individuals who now claim to be musicians and comedians to create avenue to spend and clean their dirty money without fear of anti grafts agencies.

The entertainment industry is plagued with mediocrity, it no longer celebrate Good talent and artistry, but mediocrity, moral and sexual immorality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Newyorkitis(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reminds me of when Tekno used almost na.ke.d girls in a transparent truck in shooting his music video (Agege)
He was reprimanded by the authorities.
Tekno apologized.
But!!!!

He went ahead and used the clip for his music video.

So much for apologising.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by jaxxy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
immorality is everywhere u go so better u know ow how to ignore it and deal with it. u can't tell grown adults with freewill what to do and not do.

its been on before u were born even without entertainers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Olastep(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
No meaningful deductions from your large article

[url=roundtable.com.ng] Create your own WEBSITE for FREE on RoundTable.com.ng wink smiley cool sad[/url]
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Konjiboii: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigerians from this our generation that would make heaven wouldn't be more than 10.

This I have seen.

I don dey find you since, where the remaining 8?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Konjiboii: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sergio101:
shocked

Mr marcroni left the group chat

Macaroni na virgin whia babarex dey... Hello
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by FILEBE(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Need I quote some lyrics here?

How can your p***sy be tight,iwo omo to ti do pa.
The day I heard small female secondary school girls singing this on their way home was the day I knew it has finished . E don baje. These girls knew exactly what they are singing about .
I have heard same secondary school boys talk loud about sex and all its vices. I mean, they aren't shameful about it any longer.

I just weak.
Just try to remember 20 must popular Nigerian songs and check out the lyrics . You will see what I am talking about . This is what we have exposed kids to

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by T0BY(m): 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Looking for easy scapegoats, people should be responsible for what they choose.

If nobody watches a certain kind of music, no one will produce it, they produce what people encourage and like, so, why should only the musicians be responsible.

Because sex sells

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Superpower(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerians will always find someone to blame for their actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others / Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.