Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality (29698 Views)

Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Plugsk(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2022
We all have our dark sides, most people just hide theirs undecided
Abeg make everybody face their front.
If people can't say good about somebody, it's best they keep their opinion.
Haylel:
Throwin' morality outta the window, I'll say Yahoo helped curb robbery and savage cultist clashes. Now, all 'em "rugged" are busy making money through cybercrime and flexin' on Tiktok, no one is interested in robbin' with gun or fighting for some cult.

On the dark side of the note, fetish acts are being normalized. Back then, if anyone heard you were into anything fetish, everyone would distance themselves from you. Now, visiting Baba's houses to get potent charm soap is like buying Dettol cool from aboki - it's been normalized.

In 2030, this will be the norm

Chase: I been wan use my mama before but I dey pity the woman.

OG wire: Mtcheeeew... Use your gf then. Then the next one, mama go don enjoy enough, you fit use her renew.

Chase: True boss, e be like say na my gf I go use.

[30 days later...]
Chase's gf: (Thin as a broom due to ritual effect will post on Tiktok) "Gave my boyfriend my glory, and he's making the mulla for us. Love you boo, till death do us apart.

Some sane ones will kick against her post, but other girls will back her saying "It's her choice, stop shaming her. Live and let live".
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Eberex(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2022
meobizy:
Yawn. I did not read. Another journalist flexing his skill from boredom.

And you are happy to type this rubbish
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Eberex(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Olastep:
No meaningful deductions from your large article

[url=roundtable.com.ng] Create your own WEBSITE for FREE on RoundTable.com.ng wink smiley cool sad[/url]

Why not just advertise your business and get the f**k out of here.
If you don't have a reading culture I wonder how your website business will survive
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by SeriouslySense(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2022
smiley smiley, Naturally, my being does not like his songs, i have never used my time to listen to his song, but its nice to see your observations, it's really educating me.

The energy in the songs, seems disruptive, very emotional, and to me brings a lot of disorder, not the kind of music, i even enjoy.

People should be responsible and know what is good for them, let people learn on their own what is good for them.

I was even having a reflective time recently, and its interesting how we are influenced by what we hear and listen to.

Although i listen to some emotional music, which still influences me, i dont listen to popular music, i do not even enjoy, for the sake of other people.

People should note what they enjoy in music, it will surely influence their personality, if its not healthy, its time to say goodbye to such music.

dragunov:

You're right! Go and study every hit track of Olamide. You will be shocked at the decline in decency that those songs portend. While the average youth with vacuous minds won't recognize the trend, a more ponderous individual would notice that the above mentioned artist uses his songs to influence the mindset of his fans by planting subliminal messages about social vices. For example, Olamide boasted of being raised by the street and before you know it, every youth, including those who went to Corona, began talking about being raised on the street, as if the home no longer serves as a safe haven for all round development and success. He sang about having goons who had his back and defended him with "bajinatu" (guns). This was a subliminal messages encouraging gangsterism and street cultism. Before we knew it, every youth, began addressing their friends as goons, accepted being called goons and prided themselves in it while seemingly oblivious to the true meaning of the word. All because Olamide sang about it. The "Bashira Ketan" song was designed to make rape and sexual vices a norm. "Ọmọ Abule Sowo" was an eulogy to land grabbers. We can continue on and on about Olamide's songs and we will continue to identify the subliminal message on each theme. What about "Ilefo Illuminati" ( The ascension of Illuminati)? What do you think he was trying to say? Now we have the latest set of vicious lyrics from him when he did "collabo" with Portable. People of all age range love singing it without realizing that the minds of the next generation have been molded to believe that wickedness and lack of empathy is cool.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by SeriouslySense(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2022
If we said good for everybody in every actions they do, imagine what it will lead to.

What is more important is understanding not the criticism itself.

Plugsk:
We all have our dark sides, most people just hide theirs undecided
Abeg make everybody face their front.
If people can't say good about somebody, it's best they keep their opinion.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by meobizy(f): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Eberex:

And you are happy to type this rubbish
type.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Leonbonapart(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Haylel:
Throwin' morality outta the window, I'll say Yahoo helped curb robbery and savage cultist clashes. Now, all 'em "rugged" are busy making money through cybercrime and flexin' on Tiktok, no one is interested in robbin' with gun or fighting for some cult.

On the dark side of the note, fetish acts are being normalized. Back then, if anyone heard you were into anything fetish, everyone would distance themselves from you. Now, visiting Baba's houses to get potent charm soap is like buying Dettol cool from aboki - it's been normalized.

OG wire: Mtcheeeew... Use your gf then. Then the next one, mama go don enjoy enough, you fit use her renew.

[30 days later...]
Chase's gf: (Thin as a broom due to ritual effect will post on Tiktok) "Gave my boyfriend my glory, and he's making the mulla for us. Love you boo, till death do us apart.

Some sane ones will kick against her post, but other girls will back her saying "It's her choice, stop shaming her. Live and let live".
you shouldn't be among sane people. You are dangerous to the society and children all over. May God help your doomed soul
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by SeriouslySense(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2022
What you explained , has really opened my eyes, to the importance of knowing the kind of music people listen to, because it will predict the prevalent personality of the people in that society and even typical individual.

dragunov:

You're right! Go and study every hit track of Olamide. You will be shocked at the decline in decency that those songs portend. While the average youth with vacuous minds won't recognize the trend, a more ponderous individual would notice that the above mentioned artist uses his songs to influence the mindset of his fans by planting subliminal messages about social vices. For example, Olamide boasted of being raised by the street and before you know it, every youth, including those who went to Corona, began talking about being raised on the street, as if the home no longer serves as a safe haven for all round development and success. He sang about having goons who had his back and defended him with "bajinatu" (guns). This was a subliminal messages encouraging gangsterism and street cultism. Before we knew it, every youth, began addressing their friends as goons, accepted being called goons and prided themselves in it while seemingly oblivious to the true meaning of the word. All because Olamide sang about it. The "Bashira Ketan" song was designed to make rape and sexual vices a norm. "Ọmọ Abule Sowo" was an eulogy to land grabbers. We can continue on and on about Olamide's songs and we will continue to identify the subliminal message on each theme. What about "Ilefo Illuminati" ( The ascension of Illuminati)? What do you think he was trying to say? Now we have the latest set of vicious lyrics from him when he did "collabo" with Portable. People of all age range love singing it without realizing that the minds of the next generation have been molded to believe that wickedness and lack of empathy is cool.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by sinah25: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Pikin wey won spoil go spoil, after all, there are other good tv series they can watch than watching whatever the writer said.....Secondly, train your children in a way they should live so when they are old enough, they won't depart from the teachings and training. Thirdly, How can a wayward mother train her child to be a respected person in the society, your environment where you train your children also matters.....Engage your children with things that are moral and sensible and lead them in the way of God, either Muslim or Christian, with all this, you should have a better and moral children. Yes our society is corrupt yet there are good children out there with high moral standard...Think and stop using your children behavior to judge other children. Ggam
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by razzydoo(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2022
Abeg make we leave story. People like Bob Marley, sound sultan that tried to educate and inspire, where did they end? No be 6ft?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by SeriouslySense(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Very true.
Proudlyngwa:

Because sex sells
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by SeriouslySense(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Early childhood development is quite helpful
sinah25:
Pikin wey won spoil go spoil, after all, there are other good tv series they can watch than watching whatever the writer said.....Secondly, train your children in a way they should live so when they are old enough, they won't depart from the teachings and training. Thirdly, How can a wayward mother train her child to be a respected person in the society, your environment where you train your children also matters.....Engage your children with things that are moral and sensible and lead them in the way of God, either Muslim or Christian, with all this, you should have a better and moral children. Yes our society is corrupt yet there are good children out there with high moral standard...Think and stop using your children behavior to judge other children. Ggam
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by iamL(f): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2022
Haylel:

[30 days later...]

The world is long gone.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by SeriouslySense(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Due to the negative tendencies of the individual or inherent weaknesses. This may be the reason why a child will do negative things despite guidance, that child must be equipped to fight his/her tendencies, and how they emanate is quite a mystery.

sinah25:
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by RoronoaZoro(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
OP, Madira o, Iku pa e
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by JAGS001(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2022
I can't read this long thread concerning Nigeria entertainment industry abeg make una forgive me i just want to let una know I'm still breathing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Reasoning(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2022
OHHHH!!!!!!! How I love those days When the cloned Humans were walking Naked in the Garden of Eden. I Saw Free fresh Pussies, Boobs, figures, before I told them what they need to know about their existence. And I gave them Clothes to Wear, Seeds of Crops and Land to Sow, and I taught them how to live a very simple Life, after their clonist threw them out from the Garden because I hanged out with them, to reveal their clonist secrets to them the cloned Humans. Because the cloned Humans have learned a lot from Me and about their evil clonist, who presented themselves to them as Gods, while they're traitors from the Original God Kingdom while Claiming the Original God to the humans they clone to Life. But Unknown to them; the Original God was the "Serpent Lucifer" who gat the Air they all are Breathing to stay Alive including their clonist, that was educating them to make them enjoy life with easement. But their clonist called and accused Him the Original God to be the Devil and Evil that they should avoid and even Kill Him if they gat the opportunities. But can they Kill The Original God, even with their Clonist put together, I don't think so grin
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Truejihadistont: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
inoki247:
lol na musician and artist teach Nigeria aw to Bypass dere electricity meter abi...

You will see a so called pastor bypassing a prepaid meter...

People wey don dey corrupt nd dey immoral buh u dey find ways to look for someone to pin dere sin on....
You don't know what is immorality
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Plugsk(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's very important we mind our businesses at all time. But we rarely do that here
SeriouslySense:
If we said good for everybody in every actions they do, imagine what it will lead to.

What is more important is understanding not the criticism itself.

Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by Mryacks: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hashimyussufamao:
Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality

Hashim Yussuf Amao, Ibadan

Hashim Yussuf Amao
Twitter: @LegalBard

https://thenationonlineng.net/nigerian-entertainers-stoking-the-flame-of-immorality/

Well said...
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by SeriouslySense(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why is it important that we "mind our business here at all time", could you be clearer, rather than vague. I will appreciate that, why should people not talk about music and how it influences them, and they should go on, like robots, or blank and open to everything without talking about it. smiley

Perhaps you come from a perspective we can learn from.

Plugsk:
It's very important we mind our businesses at all time. But we rarely do that here
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by MisterKennedy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
inoki247:
lol na musician and artist teach Nigeria aw to Bypass dere electricity meter abi...

You will see a so called pastor bypassing a prepaid meter...

People wey don dey corrupt nd dey immoral buh u dey find ways to look for someone to pin dere sin on....
You just spoke my mind bro. No mind the hypocrites. The world actually feeds on sin. Its nobody's fault. People make money by satisfying people's wants, needs, lust or excitement. And it just so happen the due to human's nature, in other to make the big bucks people have to do wrong. It's just life for you. It's no ones fault. No mind the hypocrites bro.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by dragunov: 1:52am On Jun 19, 2022
SeriouslySense:
What you explained , has really opened my eyes, to the importance of knowing the kind of music people listen to, because it will predict the prevalent personality of the people in that society and even typical individual.

Oh yes! And I am so particular about Olamide because there is something specifically off about him and his music. It seems that he is hell bent on influencing, albeit negatively, the youthful population. Naira Marley is another prime example.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by DonroxyII: 4:12am On Jun 26, 2022
Cousin9999:
The entertainers are a product of their environment.

And instead of complaining, support good things, good people, and create solutions.
That's the Problem:
They all sit down in the comfort of their Homes, Churches and Mosques to Complain But they will Never-Ever stand up and do something about it:

You can even Join Political Parties and Become a Senator/House of Rep because of Something like this: You don't have to campaign against it even become a President because of this:

Nevertheless, If you are Eradicating Yahoo and Bad Music, You must be establishing a Replacement for the Youths:

Buying and Rolling Benz shouldn't be for Politicians Pikin Alone: if they won't be Holistic Cure then God has served us Well:

Everything happening is the Fault of Everyone:

Bad Ones will stand and Challenge Good things:

Good Ones should also stand and Sack Bad Things:

But Don't Just Challenge without Providing and Championing Better Alternative Course of Actions:
Re: Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality by DonroxyII: 4:25am On Jun 26, 2022
dragunov:

You know Olamide can be Invited to Play for the President and Dignitaries and Still sing same songs in their presence while their wives and Children dance to it all grin

Whatever the top Echelon approves connects all Echelons:

When Poverty Abound, People utilise any means to stay afloat:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money / Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) / Tekno Pictured With Ubi Franklin As He Returns After Recovering From Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.