Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. (1018 Views)

Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland / "Why Yorubas Must Accept Ruga" - Femi Adesina / Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Take a look at the standard of living right now, and tell me if the same APC or PDP aspirants is who you will vote for.

These two parties don't mean well for the citizens and nation. They are more interested in looting the national wealth and increasing the suffering of people.

On this note, I uphold the believe that a younger and vibrant candidate with the zeal and better idea to come in and transform Nigeria in all it's entirety.

Let's shun tribalism and do what's right. Don't sell your vote to vultures who do not have your best interest at heart.

I'm a Yoruba man, and I want the best for the nation. I'm of the view that well meaning Omoluabis should do same.

Happy weekend folks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by donjazet(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would punish all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by trantayo: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Yoruba already have their candidate which is Tinubu. We love him and we believe in him. Whatever anybody says about him, he is good man.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by Jostoman: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
trantayo:
Yoruba already have their candidate which is Tinubu. We love him and we believe in him. Whatever anybody says about him, he is good man.
not all Yoruba Oga so speak for yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by Jostoman: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Some Yorubas are already obediently obeying Peter Obi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by aylagos(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Take a look at the standard of living right now, and tell me if the same APC or PDP aspirants is who you will vote for.

These two parties don't mean well for the citizens and nation. They are more interested in looting the national wealth and increasing the suffering of people.

On this note, I uphold the believe that a younger and vibrant candidate with the zeal and better idea to come in and transform Nigeria in all it's entirety.

Let's shun tribalism and do what's right. Don't sell your vote to vultures who do not have your best interest at heart.

I'm a Yoruba man, and I want the best for the nation. I'm of the view that well meaning Omoluabis should do same.

Happy weekend folks.
thank you ooo we don hear you but don’t worry we already settled for BAT you can vote Obi it’s your choice best of luck too

10 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would punish all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system

Great response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
trantayo:
I'm Yoruba, but won't vote Tinubu. Speak for yourself and stop the generalisation.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jostoman:
I believe in his leadership strategies and developmental ideologies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Of a truth
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
aylagos:
thank you ooo we don hear you but don’t worry we already settled for BAT you can vote Obi it’s your choice best of luck too
Yes, I'll vote Peter Obi and every other candidate that will do the nation good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by aylagos(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
donjazet:

what is so painful now if someone decides to vote their candidate and you vote yours ? It’s called election now. Voting is not by coursing others ooo. Most of you don’t know that this is democracy ni ….follow your candidate it’s not a crime nah. You people should stop crying jarey

8 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jostoman:
not all Yoruba Oga so speak for yourself.

He's speaking for me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by haffaze777(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Happy weekend folks.

Dobale if you want us to vote for Pandora mangrin

43 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Happy weekend folks.

Are you Okay? Have U done a research to see the Anambra Obi governed for 8 years? Did U know that Hospitals were closed for 13 months? Did U know he did not add anything significant to Revenue after 8 years?

Did U know that crime rate was very high under him?
Did U know he refused to conduct LG elections for 8 years? If you knew all these and still typed that rubbish, I wish U Peter Obi and Anambra in your entire life!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
haffaze777:

Dobale if you want us to vote for Peter Obi mangrin
Ori dobale ni mowa bayi o
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Siwel25:

Are you Okay? Have U done a research to see the Anambra Obi governed for 8 years? Did U know that Hospitals were closed for 13 months? Did U know he did not add anything significant to Revenue after 8 years?

Did U know that crime rate was very high under him?
Did U know he refused to conduct LG elections for 8 years? If you knew all these and still typed that rubbish, I wish U Peter Obi and Anambra in your entire life!
Be calming down. U can always pass your msg across without sounding rude and insultive.

I won't reply your next mention.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Be calming down. U can always pass your msg across without sounding rude and insultive.

I won't reply your next mention.

I'm sorry if I insulted you.

My point is - Why are Nigerian Youths campaigning for someone without the requisite trackrecords in governance? Obi could not transform ordinary Anambra but some Ibos have found a way to package him as a saviour and some Yorubas are too gullible to fall for it.

Obi wasn't a brilliant student and he didn't bring any innovation to Anambra after 8 years. How can your so called saviour allow health workers go on strike for 13 months? Btw, a man could not increase revenue in a business hub like Anambra after 8 years and U say he will revive Nigeria's dying economy? It's annoying!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by iamdynamite(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Last time i checked , obi has been in pdp for years and was even pdp candidates in 2019, he only just decamped to labour party…so we can safely say that obi is part and parcel of pdp

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by LILTJAY: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Op if you mention that you are yoruba again, you will die by motor accident

4 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by Tulsaguy: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
k
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
LILTJAY:
Op if you mention that you are yoruba again, you will die by motor accident
I'm proudly a Yoruba man.
Your curse is meaningless. I'm not delusional like you.

Why do you think a Yoruba man can't give his vote to an ibo man. I'm not a tribalist, so I will roll with you if you're good and valuable.

Tribalism is cancer. If you detest racism, do away with being a tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
not all Nigeriansns Oga so converse for yourself
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by LILTJAY: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

I'm proudly a Yoruba man.
Your curse is meaningless. I'm not delusional like you.

Why do you think a Yoruba man can't give his vote to an ibo man. I'm not a tribalist, so I will roll with you if you're good and valuable.

Tribalism is cancer. If you detest racism, do away with being a tribal bigot.
motor accident will be your potion in two months time
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
LILTJAY:
motor accident will be your potion in two months time

So shall it be unto you, and may the evil thoughts in your heart consume the totality of your being.

Alaileko eranko jatijati
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by IamWonderful: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jostoman:
Those Yorubas are stupid and deluded, you are supporting people that are pushing your people outside, they even insult and maligned Yoruba preachers and pastors that are not even into politics, are you aware the kumuyi was stopped from holding crusade in Abia because he is yoruba, tell me the Yoruba Igbos has not attacked

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
Those Yorubas are stupid and deluded, you are supporting people that are pushing your people outside, they even insult and maligned Yoruba preachers and pastors that are not even into politics, are you aware the kumuyi was stopped from holding crusade in Abia because he is yoruba, tell me the Yoruba Igbos has not attacked
Tribalism won't work, we are voting for competence in 2023
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by IamWonderful: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tribalism won't work, we are voting for competence in 2023
If that Pandora Peter OBItuary come 5th in election, you need to do Thanksgiving, Igbo can never rule this country, this country is delicate to be entrusted in Pandora Peter OBItuary hands

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
If that Pandora Peter OBItuary come 5th in election, you need to do Thanksgiving, Igbo can never rule this country, this country is delicate to be entrusted in Pandora Peter OBItuary hands
E pain am
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by Jostoman: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
trash, we have been looking for a third force all this while and God just gave us Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto Man Says He Got Death Threats For Supporting Peter Obi / Catholic Bishops In Black On A Peaceful Protest For The State Of The Nation / Nigerians Should Remember Atiku Spokesman Is One Of The Oppressors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.