Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. (1019 Views)

Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland / "Why Yorubas Must Accept Ruga" - Femi Adesina / Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by 7lives: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Siwel25:

I'm sorry if I insulted you.

My point is - Why are Nigerian Youths campaigning for someone without the requisite trackrecords in governance? Obi could not transform ordinary Anambra but some Ibos have found a way to package him as a saviour and some Yorubas are too gullible to fall for it.

Obi wasn't a brilliant student and he didn't bring any innovation to Anambra after 8 years. How can your so called saviour allow health workers go on strike for 13 months? Btw, a man could not increase revenue in a business hub like Anambra after 8 years and U say he will revive Nigeria's dying economy? It's annoying!

Yorubas are way too smart to play mugu jor.
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by haffaze777(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Ori dobale ni mowa bayi o
But I still won't vote for a liar tongue
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by utenwuson: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tell me why u should vote for a man whose under his watch HEALTH workers were on strike for one year plus, couldn't increase revenue in 8 years in small Anambra, refused to conduct local government election for seven good years, no magnificent infrastructure to his name.... Just tell me why I should vote such a man... Are you guys normal?
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by haffaze777(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Siwel25:

Are you Okay? Have U done a research to see the Anambra Obi governed for 8 years? Did U know that Hospitals were closed for 13 months? Did U know he did not add anything significant to Revenue after 8 years?

Did U know that crime rate was very high under him?
Did U know he refused to conduct LG elections for 8 years? If you knew all these and still typed that rubbish, I wish U Peter Obi and Anambra in your entire life!

Those people are clown I swear
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by ejike714: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Be calming down. U can always pass your msg across without sounding rude and insultive.I won't reply your next mention.Be calming down. U can always pass your msg across without sounding rude and insultive.I won't reply your next mention....
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
haffaze777:

Those people are clown I swear

Can you imagine someone proclaiming a candidate as the best without knowing his trackrecords? What is my country turning into? They think Nairaland is like Twitter where gullible Youths just retweet what is trending.
Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by haffaze777(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Siwel25:

Can you imagine someone proclaiming a candidate as the best without knowing his trackrecords? What is my country turning into? They think Nairaland is like Twitter where gullible Youths just retweet what is trending.

Nah too dey troll Dem jare,I've never seen group of people as gullible as Pandora supportergrin

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas' Must Support, Campaign And Vote For Peter Obi. by Carlosdd: 6:18am On Jun 18, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying this old man's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would punish all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system

Do you think God is unjust like you , you laid cursed on people who their opinion differ with yours and tagged them paid supporters of another presidential candidate, politics is all about interest and convictions, it is not must that we see things in the same way , why don’t you allow others to enjoy freedom of association as enshrined in the Nigeria constitution as enjoy by yourself. Stop politics of hatred,envy, jealous and bitterness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Break: We Pray This Is Not True. / Tinubu Will Leave Osun In Shame / PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s Secret Businesses — And How He Broke The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.