Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa (45716 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / Timi Frank: Confirmation Of Ex-Service Chiefs As Ambassadors A Betrayer Of Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by TheExclusive: 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Let the south unite for Obi

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Slynation(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
9Pluto:
While I believe that both PDP and APC must be voted out next year. I find it ridiculous to term Governor Ifeanyi Okowa a traitor. On what basis exactly?
There was no Southern alliance. The whole essence of zoning or power returning to the south was about equity and fairness based on which the South East deserves the shot.
In the absence of such, then it becomes a free for all.
Tinubu isn't running based on southern alliance, neither did Wike contest based on any agreement.
Therefore, Okowa should be commended and not condemn.

Vote Labour Party 2023.
You have said it all, At the end everything was all about personal interest, therefore nobody has the right to say their interest was betrayed...

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Tareq1105: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
God1000:
How's he a betrayer

Bcoz he went against the agreement of southern governors to support Southern aspirants even as chairman of south south governors forum. In fact, it's more than betrayal considering his position as chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Lastmankc(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
PDP is dead,let look at APC now and see the running mate tinubu will pick.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Sleekfingers: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/running-mate-youre-a-betrayal-of-highest-order-edwin-clark-others-attack-okowa

Pdp south south votes will be shared between , peter obi and Atiku.......making it advantageous for Apc ....
For Tinubu picking a muslim VP, majority of northern Muslims will vote for Apc,. Over 90% of southwest will vote for Tinubu...... without looking at the muslim- muslim ticket.....
Over 80% of southeast will vote for peter obi, the rest might vote for Atiku......

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Munzy14(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wike hijacked the party after Southern discussion...Someone with too many enemies want to rule Nigeria...He should lick his wounds like Lawan.. grin

Okowa is marketable more...Wike is a force needed in the background like he has always been in National politics during Jonathan regime.

You can't spearhead the train with arrogance...It is same issue that will affect APC and Tinubu ticket..

KING makers rarely become king due to pride, arrogance, unguided utterances and Emperor like lifestyle.

Well whoever Atiku picks isn't a problem as long as he/she is a Christian.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Risentouch(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Las Las Dem go still calm down
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Cajal(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
ATIKU is v smart in deceit
Am v sorry to say
How did he buy off ..TAMBUWA against Wike and Okowa against the whole southern PDP FAMILY?
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by flipboss(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
this is what I have been singing

How can the North rule 8 years and atiku has the guts to come out?

Is thier plan 16years

Pdp is out for life,Apc is next..

Ndi ala
There is something wrong with an average "infeanyi-like" politician.
I believer Southeasterners need to learn politics. See what orji uzor kalu has been vomiting too. One would wonder why Igbos can be so disunited, selfish and self centred. Southern politicians are the true definition of zombie.
Acclaimed to be educated but yet reason with their pudendal nerve.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Sltp: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I am not a pity or PDP fan but truth be told, there is something fundamentally immoral and treacherous about the emergence of HE Okowa when it is actually HE Wike who merits it.

Atiku has just few hours left to replace Okowa with Wike or just forget Wike's support.

Even those close to Okowa will not trust him and will sabotage the Atiku-Okowa quest eventually wink
Shut up. The only issue is that southerners ought to have supported a south eastern aspirant in the primaries. Okowa and Wike caused the problem. Wike shouldn't have ran and Okowa shouldn't have supported Atiki for his selfish interest.

As for who merits it more, Okowa merits it by 100% than Wike. First, Okowa is 100% a better politician and influential than Wike. Secondly, he spearheaded the emergence of Atiku. So between who supported him and who contested against him who merit being a vice more?
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Ten06(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Assetinvestor:
If you truly believe he betrayed your people then justice demands you all should come out and throw your weight behind Peter Obi since he not only comes from same South, but specifically from the side that hasn't ruled yet.

Anyone saying that Okowa betrayed South only to openly or tactically support Tinubu is the worst betrayer ever. Such sadistic soul did not only betray South but also betrayed his conscience and the destiny of Nigeria and generations yet unborn.

You are right. To show that they are also not betrayals they should support Peter Obi for equity sake

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Prince111111: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
God1000:
How's he a betrayer
dont mind the old Grandpas
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by ChrisP92(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
I be want add my vex, but as I see ur own eh, belle sweet me. So I go just leave am
flipboss:

I believer Southeasterners need to learn politics. See what orji uzor kalu has been vomiting too. One would wonder why Igbos can be so disunited, selfish and self centred. Southern politicians are the true definition of zombie.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by ogwumgbe: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/running-mate-youre-a-betrayal-of-highest-order-edwin-clark-others-attack-okowa

Story for the gods, the South still has Tinubu and Peter Obi, Ifeanyi committed no crime after all many Southern governors from the PDP that attended the same meeting tried to lobby for the VP but Ifeanyi won, so take your grievances else where

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Olastep(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wetin Musa no go see for gate
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
flipboss:

South easterners don't need to learn any politics..

Politics is from Nato and US..

They decide who heads their company called Nigeria

Cuba, Venezuela,Honduras amongst others even Abacha regime...Once you go against Chatham house. You are doomed

Nigerians don't play any politics.. Na eye service
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by AyakaDunukofia: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Are you back from the dungeon? grin

Hope this time around you will align OBIdiently with productive Nigerians...?

God bless You
God Bless in-coming President, HE Mr. Peter Obi.
God Bless the Igbo Nation
God bless the Yoruba Nation.

Peace to the World!

Why did you not include the Hausa-Fulani nation?

Please, don't turn Mr Obi's effort into an Igbo thing or else he will get nowhere. I guess you get my drift.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I am not a pity or PDP fan but truth be told, there is something fundamentally immoral and treacherous about the emergence of HE Okowa when it is actually HE Wike who merits it.

Atiku has just few hours left to replace Okowa with Wike or just forget Wike's support.

Even those close to Okowa will not trust him and will sabotage the Atiku-Okowa quest eventually wink
merit it how so Atiku should work with who he doesn't want to please you anarchist... Na empty noise Ina de make online... Edwin clark and adebanjo are myopic and should keep quiet...
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by ChrisP92(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
I thought he mandated his delegates to vote for Atiku, as confirmed by Dino Melaye(during journalist hangouton tvc), Atiku's agent for the primaries.
For me, he should have purchased form for the primaries and contest, instead of working against his own southern Brother.
Prince111111:
dont mind the old Grandpas

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

Have you suddenly forgotten your Biafra or death agitation
Is it your agitation..?
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Tareq1105: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
May God bless APC Northern governors for keeping to the unwritten agreement to rotate power between North and South. I salute them and we APC south shall continue to work together with them.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Faber(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Wike and Ahmed lawan are the Biggest loosers in the just concluded primary elections in PDP and APC grin

Osibanjo,
Amaechi,
Tambuwal,
Bala Mohammed,
Umahi
played their game smartly in the Primaries.

Wike, Lawan as you said Ayade and Okorocha all entered one chance grin grin

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
I so much dislike people with the Zodiac sign Cancer. They are highly ungrateful and are big time betrayers. From Obaseki to Okowa to Fashola. Very useless sets of people.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Prince111111: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
ChrisP92:
I thought he mandated his delegates to vote for Atiku, as confirmed by Dino Melaye(during journalist hangouton tvc), Atiku's agent for the primaries.
For me, he should have purchased form for the primaries and contest, instead of working against his own southern Brother.
you sure have a point tho..but I personally just love the choice of Okowa
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Edwin Clark should do Nigerians a favour and shut up! Agbaya oshi!

Atoole. Agadi na gwo ofe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by MetaPhysical: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7158901/nigeria-southern-governors-surbodinate-miyettiallah#113418929

I put this out June 3rd in above thread.

Ifeanyi Okowa has betrayed entire South. He reneged on the agreements between himself and fellow Southern governors.

Yoruba Governors need to withdraw from a Southern alliance.

What we need in SW is Yoruba Alliance to combine SW and our people in NC.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
9Pluto:
While I believe that both PDP and APC must be voted out next year. I find it ridiculous to term Governor Ifeanyi Okowa a traitor. On what basis exactly?
There was no Southern alliance. The whole essence of zoning or power returning to the south was about equity and fairness based on which the South East deserves the shot.
In the absence of such, then it becomes a free for all.
Tinubu isn't running based on southern alliance, neither did Wike contest based on any agreement.
Therefore, Okowa should be commended and not condemn.

Vote Labour Party 2023.

No Southern alliance? Are you drun.k or you're just too lazy to read the post? Alade ba amfani.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
MetaPhysical:
https://www.nairaland.com/7158901/nigeria-southern-governors-surbodinate-miyettiallah#113418929

I put this out June 3rd in above thread.

Ifeanyi Okowa has betrayed entire South. He reneged on the agreements between himself and fellow Southern governors.

Yoruba Governors need to withdraw from a Southern alliance.

What we need in SW is Yoruba Alliance to combine SW and our people in NC.

I'm a Yoruba person from Kogi. Alliance needs to be made ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Sleekfingers: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
TheExclusive:
Let the south unite for Obi

Majority of we southwest will never vote for peter obi......you expect us to leave Tinubu and vote for peter obi abi? Very funny...... Many people in the southwest don't even know peter obi...... Do you also expect the northerners to vote for peter obi? When Atiku their son is contest....
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by eldoradoxx: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
PDP is not even sure of winning Delta State Governorship election let alone Okowa delivering Delta State to Atiku. If you are above 18 and have never voted before, please don't dare miss the coming election, it is going to be full of surprises, mighty politicians will be thoroughly defeated by the angry Nigerian masses. APC am sure will be given the 2015 PDP treatment in a more horrible fashion.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by aminuyaro: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is confusing. One of your own just got slot to the VP of the nation and you are calling him out for betrayal. You are always shouting out of being marginalized but . I don't get the betrayal part. A VP is only one heartbeat away from being a president. What exactly does this people want? You see why they said this people don't know how to play politics. If you don't play this game the odds will always stack against you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency / El-Rufai Insists It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria, Says We Have No Excuse / Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.