Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa (45715 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / Timi Frank: Confirmation Of Ex-Service Chiefs As Ambassadors A Betrayer Of Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by maasoap(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I am not a pity or PDP fan but truth be told, there is something fundamentally immoral and treacherous about the emergence of HE Okowa when it is actually HE Wike who merits it.

Atiku has just few hours left to replace Okowa with Wike or just forget Wike's support.

Even those close to Okowa will not trust him and will sabotage the Atiku-Okowa quest eventually wink

Laughing. Like I said, PDP party elders knew all along that Wike is unsellable to the northerners because he has made himself enemy of Islam and Muslims.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by maasoap(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
this is what I have been singing

How can the North rule 8 years and atiku has the guts to come out?

Is thier plan 16years

Pdp is out for life,Apc is next..

Ndi ala

And your southern delegates didn't know that when they were selling their votes to Atiku? Even northerners voted enmass for Wike.
But as far as I'm concerned, PDP/Atiku loss to APC will stem from the fact that most of the LP voters will come from ex PDP lovers.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Owologbo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
tutudesz:

The southern governor's agreed on a president from the south and all APC Governor's from the south stepped down for Tinubu, Okowa worked for Atiku
But tinubu said it's the Yoruba turn. And he's the one that also told us how he helped a northerner in the expense of a southerner.
we in the south are good at betraying ourselves, so they should go and rest; no be today e start.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
madgoat:

So u have time to check my profile. grin
Shows how important i am to ur existence.
You are really a jobless fellow. Go and get your PVC and stop being a keypad pest.

Better than craving sex with corpse..

You are a disgrace..

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by maasoap(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Assetinvestor:
If you truly believe he betrayed your people then justice demands you all should come out and throw your weight behind Peter Obi since he not only comes from same South, but specifically from the side that hasn't ruled yet.

Anyone saying that Okowa betrayed South only to openly or tactically support Tinubu is the worst betrayer ever. Such sadistic soul did not only betray South but also betrayed his conscience and the destiny of Nigeria and generations yet unborn .

Millions of bitter souls like yours can't stand against Tinubu. He will crush you to victory.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Realtest44: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Edwin Clarke should remember how he refused the people of egodo access road.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Jossibest(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Yes he is a betrayer
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by tutudesz: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Owologbo:

But tinubu said it's the Yoruba turn. And he's the one that also told us how he helped a northerner in the expense of a southerner.
we in the south are good at betraying ourselves, so they should go and rest; no be today e start.
The agreement was for a Southerner to be president, no zone was picked. APC Governor's followed the agreement to the fullest
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Jossibest(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
No single road constructed by him in Agbor ika south in delta state where he came from
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Owologbo:

The same Tinubu that you all insulted in prior 2015 presidential election or another Tinubu? So, you needed him?
He was in ACN, then APC, how did you expect him to work for your southern candidate?
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Owologbo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
maasoap:

The same Tinubu that you all insulted in prior 2015 presidential election or another Tinubu? So, you needed him?
He was in ACN, then APC, how did you expect him to work for your southern candidate?

I'm saying this because y'all are crying of betrayed because Okowa supported a northerner.
Those crying for southern unity should keep quiet and let people support their party in peace.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Owologbo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
tutudesz:

The agreement was for a Southerner to be president, no zone was picked. APC Governor's followed the agreement to the fullest

Some people pushed for that agreement to actualize their selfish interest.
where were southern governors forum to support one of their own in 2015?
The opposition APC wanted to get to power by on means as at 2015; there's no southern governors of both parties (PDP and APC), now PDP is trying to do the same but some people that didn't see anything wrong in 2015 are now telling us why the major opposition party should have aline with a sudden southern governors agreement.
I'm yet to see y'all complain about the southern governors not enforcing their ban on open grazing. Or is power more important than our lives?

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by BePrepared: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mickykarim:

IMAGINE THE USELESS IDLE NOSEY LITTLE PERSON YOU ARE.

How on earth could anybody possibly fathom your kind of IDIOCY.

Something you are not in any way OBLIGED to stick with. Yet, in your LOAFING wondering soul mentality resolved to EAT and IMBIBE what you pretentiously ENJOYED and claim otherwise.

IT THEREFORE FOLLOWS THAT YOU ARE AS CORRUPT A SSOUL, AS A FAKE. WHO CANNOT STAY OFF AND CLEAR WHAT YOURELF CONSIDERED UNWANTED.

What manner of GOAT are you, but a loafing lout wasting away his life and for nothing worthwhile.

Lol

Nairaland grammarian

You can speak English o

Like u consulted 5 dictionaries just 4 me
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by bizzibodi(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
The same infanyi okowa they said is a feather weight politician dribble Wike out of the field & scored a golden goal.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by ArewaNorth: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
this is what I have been singing

How can the North rule 8 years and atiku has the guts to come out?

Is thier plan 16years

Pdp is out for life,Apc is next..

Ndi ala

It is either North rule for 8 consecutive years or Muslims rule for 24yrs shocked
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Dharmiejoe(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
How is okowa a betrayer? The three top candidates jostling for vp slot were all from south south and eventually he emerged favorite.so if Wike was chosen he won't be a betrayer Rubbish.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by DeGLORIOUS: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
When will Igbo people be wise? When will they get it right in the political scene. It was first, father Mbaka, now Edwin Clark, haba. They don't know how to do politics. They only know how to hide under the canopy of Biafra and keep killing themselves. If anyone of them is pushing forward, they will hold his leg and pull him down. It's very unfair. And that's why their fight is attracting less sympathy. Because they are their own problem and they keep blaming it on other regions
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by kweensheba: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Make una rest or support Peter Obi
Yes, I concurred.

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by baby124: 2:50am On Jun 18, 2022
Wike and Atiku are alike. Atiku does not want to experience what he did to OBJ in the hands of Wike. Wike is too strong personality wise.Okowa is more docile and better choice for a VP.

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:22am On Jun 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:

It is either North rule for 8 consecutive years or Muslims rule for 24yrs shocked

Muslim rule oo Northern rule oo

The most important thing is we all know who are being killed more..Muslims

who are been displaced more...Muslims

refugees...Muslims

IDP camps......Muslims
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by nony43(m): 5:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Mickykarim:

SIMPLY SHOWS YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF THE SIMPLEST MESSAGE.

Tells the kind of brain you have.

I understood everything you wrote. But there is too much bile in you go purge yourself first. You are too bitter abeg. In addition Seun doesn’t pay you a dime go and find a good job or face your studies and stop been a nuisance and someone’s blog.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba Edwin, Okowa is our choice, he betrayed nobody..

Baba Edwin could not convince Jonathan to bring development to the South South, because of personal interest
When you dig deep you see that these old farts aren't different from their youths.
Its time these farts retired, they re irrelevant.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 18, 2022
baby124:
Wike and Atiku are alike. Atiku does not want to experience what he did to OBJ in the hands of Wike. Wike is too strong personality wise.Okowa is more docile and better choice for a VP.

So docility is a criteria to become Nigeria s president, ah Bubu is docile too.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 18, 2022
BePrepared:

Lol

Nairaland grammarian

You can speak English o

Like u consulted 5 dictionaries just 4 me

And he still got F9 in English during his NECO.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by Myself2(m): 5:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Wike is a result-oriented personality and trust me, it is better to have folks like that on your team than pretenders who are unstable in their treacherous ways.

The 19-man PDP committee is right by choosing him over Okowa. He is close to what Asiwaju Tinubu was when Asiwaju was his age; ready to fight anyone in their way!
I remember Asiwaju Tinubu going physical inside the Lagos State House of Assembly in year 1999 or so when the state legislature where playing games with him.
I urge Wike to retain his style and courageous personality. He still has time on his side and if he crossess over to APC, trust me, that will be catastrophic for PDP in Rivers and SS.

I don’t agree with you. Okowa is not treacherous, he is self assertive and a better fighter than Wike, who is brash, erratic, and easily plays his hand to the opponent to second guess and outwit him.
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by tollyboy5(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Assetinvestor:
If you truly believe he betrayed your people then justice demands you all should come out and throw your weight behind Peter Obi since he not only comes from same South, but specifically from the side that hasn't ruled yet.

Anyone saying that Okowa betrayed South only to openly or tactically support Tinubu is the worst betrayer ever. Such sadistic soul did not only betray South but also betrayed his conscience and the destiny of Nigeria and generations yet unborn.
Shed more tears tinubu will be president of this country and you will cry foul
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by obontami: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2022
OgunleyeA1:

We buy Human toes for $40,000. is this REAL?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrLlJa81VYk
What's this stupid crap your posting all over nairaland? Spamming the whole place with your stupidity.

Don't let me place an everlasting curse on you ooo!!!!!!
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by obontami: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2022
OgunleyeA1:

Because na your stupid parents get nairaland ?

Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by OgunleyeA1: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
obontami:

It's crystal clear your mentality-ill father did a poor job in bringing up a deranged ape like your self up. If not you won't be jumping up and down on NL posting fake craps to get views on your lame YouTube channel.

Your mother should have spent more time in giving you proper home training, but the LovePeddler will rather fucck and suck thousands of dicks for half-penny. You wonder why your life have been this miserable? It's because of the curses placed on your whole lineage when your kleptomaniac father stole a goat from the shrine your whole village worship.

May amadioha strike you down this very morning in a very cruel way. You hopeless orangutan!

Isn’t this you on Facebook ? https://screenshot.best/image.php?Com=GB88AA

Ugly modafvcker
Re: Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa by obontami: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2022
OgunleyeA1:

Isn’t this you on Facebook ? https://screenshot.best/image.php?Com=GB88AA

Ugly modafvcker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency / El-Rufai Insists It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria, Says We Have No Excuse / Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.