Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP (7632 Views)

FG Should Beg Okonja Iweala And Others To return Back,arewa Twitter Group / Nigerians Should Beg Fashola And Buhari To Provide Namibian Quality Roads / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

What could be have done?

And how was he outsmarted?

You dey Naija so? I think P.O supporters are just kids.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by gasparpisciotta: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
CallYeNot:

You are the kid here bro.

Removing the emir is not a big deal for a governor. A dimwit governor will always remove the smartest emir.

Only a power drunk individual will behave like Ganduje.

Though some quarters believe karma visited Sanusi
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by excanny: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
XerXers:
Peter Obi should choose from north central and focus his campaign on SE, SS, NC. If Kwankwaso and Atiku share core north and Tinubu takes SW, Obi's chances are high with this three zones

Exactly, Sanusi commands zero respect in Kano.

He even had to run away from the state to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ClassicMan202(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

What could be have done?

And how was he outsmarted?

he is an Emir for crying out loud, he could have pull some strings

I was really pained with the way he was treated and he let gandollar go Scot free
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

You are the kid here bro.

Removing the emir is not a big deal for a governor. A dimwit governor will always remove the smartest emir.

Only a power drunk individual will behave like Ganduje.

Though some quarters believe karma visited Sanusi

Giving yourself hope. Seun should sanitize this forum of them kids. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by gasparpisciotta: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
ClassicMan202:

he is an Emir for crying out loud, he could have pull some strings

I was really pained with the way he was treated and he let gandollar go Scot free

What strings will he pull against the governor of the state?

How many kings/emirs have pulled strings in their states against the governor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ClassicMan202(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

What strings will he pull against the governor of the state?

How many kings/emirs have pulled strings in their states against the governor

How many kings and emirs has a governor belittled like that?
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by gasparpisciotta: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
ClassicMan202:

How many kings and emirs has a governor belittled like that?

Many of the kings and emirs na yes men dem be, let them dare derail and you will see the axe fall
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by gasparpisciotta: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
CallYeNot:

Giving yourself hope. Seun should sanitize this forum of them kids. grin

Adults don’t blame others for there ignorance.

You gave yourself away
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ClassicMan202(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Many of the kings and emirs na yes men dem be, let them dare derail and you will see the axe fall

Constitutionaly, that is correct but I feel it is because gandollar knew Sanusi has fallen out of favour with his people that is why he had the audacity to treat him like that.

On a norms, the people no watch quitely make one governor dey disregard their ancestral throne
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by gasparpisciotta: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
ClassicMan202:

Constitutionaly, that is correct but I feel it is because gandollar knew Sanusi has fallen out of favour with his people that is why he had the audacity to treat him like that.

On a norms, the people no watch quitely make one governor dey disregard their ancestral throne

Emirs have been dethroned in the past and nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by gidgiddy: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
I used the word "beg this man" because Sanusi Lamidu Sanusi is a reputable man just like Peter Obi.

Sanusi was my best CBN governor and still remains the best. When he was the governor, commercial banks were not stealing from customers in the name of ATM charges etc, in fact there was less charges. He blew a lot of whistle about the corruption going on in GEJ's tenor and was forcefully removed.

This man loves the poor and has always profer solutions to the poverty going on in the north by speaking truth to authorities.

Obi and Sanusi wants to see a good Nigeria and I believe in them.

Have ever heard in your life that a Royal father is seeking elective position?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ClassicMan202(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Emirs have been dethroned in the past and nothing happened

I would appreciate if you give me some names, and also the circumstances surrounding t&e dethronement
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ProfAmaben(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
espn:
LOUD IT...

Mumu, Sanusi was removed by a governor and he was a governor even before Sanusi became Emir. Small kids yapa for NL
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ProfAmaben(m): 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamWonderful:
Sanusi can't degrade himself

You're a dumb soul, I pity those around you, miserable fellow undecided
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by espn(m): 1:30am On Jun 18, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Mumu, Sanusi was removed by a governor and he was a governor even before Sanusi became Emir. Small kids yapa for NL
See this clown...Small thing who just qualified to open a social media account...what's d correlation of this gibberish with my post...All this underage that has problem with comprehension.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by IamWonderful: 1:37am On Jun 18, 2022
ProfAmaben:

You're a dumb soul, I pity those around you, miserable fellow undecided
I don't share your despicable worthless life, I am not your parents, whatsoever you see in them that frustrates you doesn't apply to everyone, lick your wound, direct your anger to them, I am not responsible for your dilemma
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by kaey10(m): 3:32am On Jun 18, 2022
CallYeNot:

Lols big man lets be calming down
Sanusi was removed, what happened between Ganduje & Sanusi has nothing to do with being smart. Sanusi spoke about illiteracy & poverty in the North.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by salam8528: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Upjis:

Obi and Sanusi who do you think is more intelligent and smart in terms of education and otherwise?

Obi is far more better then this coward
And this coward will never be a VP to your acclaimed Hero. words like urs are the reason The Pandora man/tribal bigot will not get anywhere.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ProfAmaben(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2022
espn:

See this clown...Small thing who just qualified to open a social media account...what's d correlation of this gibberish with my post...All this underage that has problem with comprehension.

You are the dumb one with minimal to no comprehension, read the rubbish you posted earlier and make the correlation, like i said , kids are too much on this forum.

Change your moniker, ESPN is a great sporting site, not meant for dumbos
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by Upjis: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2022
salam8528:
And this coward will never be a VP to your acclaimed Hero. words like urs are the reason The Pandora man/tribal bigot will not get anywhere.

Thank you for calling him a coward ,you just answered my question
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ProfAmaben(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2022
IamWonderful:
I don't share your despicable worthless life, I am not your parents, whatsoever you see in them that frustrates you doesn't apply to everyone, lick your wound, direct your anger to them, I am not responsible for your dilemma.

Your soul is useless already, you sleep and breathe tribalism, you're very worthless and the worst part is that you don't know how stupid you sound. I blame your parents though, no home training for a useless wonderless Buffon whatsoever grin

This fool is talking about wounds, the wound is in your brain boy, keep going about displaying acute foolishness, bloody nuisance.

The idiot actually believes he's wonderful grin, he doesn't understand the meaning of dilemma grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ProfAmaben(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2022
IamWonderful:
Sanusi can't degrade himself

Dumb quote of a renowned jobless tribalist, Obi would win and y'all would commit suicide grin, please don't use sniper but buy rope if you can afford it grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by espn(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2022
ProfAmaben:

You are the dumb one with minimal to no comprehension, read the rubbish you posted earlier and make the correlation, like i said , kids are too much on this forum.

Change your moniker, ESPN is a grea rting site, not meant for dumbos
Seems your father wasted money on you...A little kid understands this 2 words clearly...LOUD IT...It seems you wasted you fathers money...idiot. IS LOUD IT YOUR FATHERS NAME?
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by IamWonderful: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Your soul is useless already, you sleep and breathe tribalism, you're very worthless and the worst part is that you don't know how stupid you sound. I blame your parents though, no home training for a useless wonderless Buffon whatsoever grin

This fool is talking about wounds, the wound is in your brain boy, keep going about displaying acute foolishness, bloody nuisance.

The idiot actually believes he's wonderful grin, he doesn't understand the meaning of dilemma grin
Heeeeeeey kid, you are looking for sympathy for your disappointed and frustrated life, I don't have time to give, mirroring me in your father stead is outright stupidity, I am not responsible for your worthless life, must you reply a comment that wasn't directed at you, if you are not satisfied with your despicable life, go back to hell, bikonu face your parents.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ProfAmaben(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2022
IamWonderful:
Heeeeeeey kid, you are looking for sympathy for your disappointed and frustrated life, I don't have time to give, mirroring me in your father stead is outright stupidity, I am not responsible for your worthless life, must you reply a comment that wasn't directed at you, if you are not satisfied with your despicable life, go back to hell, bikonu face your parents.

Hell is reserved for you and your family, the hottest part is for tribal bigots like you and your parents grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by IamWonderful: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Dumb quote of a renowned jobless tribalist, Obi would win and y'all would commit suicide grin, please don't use sniper but buy rope if you can afford it grin
I am not your parents, it is delusion to think we share same fate and social vices, I am not ready to die in hundred years to come, I am still enjoying life, if you think your life is worthless please sell your organs to people that want to love life and your parents can use the money to take good care of your siblings and themselves.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by olisaEze(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Sanusi "best CBN Governor"? Goan have your brain checked! grin grin And BTW, the definition of integrity differs from North to Southern Nigeria in case you don’t know. Abi is it not the same people that were calling a man that hid bribe money in his hat 'Mr Integrity'?? Same way they described Gandollars as a man of integrity. Abeg nothing wen anybody wan talk, when a northerner talks of integrity, just run fast from such a fellow because na thief e be!! grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by IamWonderful: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Hell is reserved for you and your family, the hottest part is for tribal bigots like you and your parents grin
You are still here crying like a depraved disappointed gorilla, common go away, we are not responsible for your problems, your parents knows better. Suuuuuuuu
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ProfAmaben(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2022
IamWonderful:
You are still here crying like a depraved disappointed gorilla, common go away, we are not responsible for your problems, your parents knows better. Suuuuuuuu

Lol, if anyone has problems then it's definitely you grin, IamWonderfullyStupid is your name grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by IamWonderful: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Lol, if anyone has problems then it's definitely you grin, IamWonderfullyStupid is your name grin
You don't have problems, yet you are here attacking everyone that doesn't share your thoughts, what an irony, I am here to make fun and catch cruise, if you have problem with that, take care of your mental illness before you slide into depression, bikonu Sinadu
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ProfAmaben(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
IamWonderful:
You don't have problems, yet you are here attacking everyone that doesn't share your thoughts, what an irony, I am here to make fun and catch cruise, if you have problem with that, take care of your mental illness before you slide into depression, bikonu Sinadu

Lol, see a tribal bigot giving mental advice, you need to evaluate your mental health to know if you're fit to have anyone around you. Your parents probably cannot afford such a therapy for you which is why I'm here to help you. grin

Look for a vulcanizer around you, tell him to put on his pumper, attach it to your ear and block the other one, do this for one to three hours and thank me for a restored brain later grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Amnesty Administrator, Otuaro Pays Courtesy Visit To COAS, Lagbaja / Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport / Explaing This Picture And Get #750 Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.