Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate (26826 Views)

Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate / Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Dave300: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Can you PAY AFTER WIN for a hundred percent secured and guaranteed winning game that has been manipulated?
If yes what'sapp

+234-903-5440-505
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by fantasy2018: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
phemmyutd:
While the flag bearer is on 3 days Engineer courses in Egypt without VP

u have no sense if u think so.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by propertyhunter1: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
ok
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by colorsofrainbow: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
triple996:
OBITUARY grin
To Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Isokoboy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ahh...na wah oo..this should have been done a long tym ago
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Obyangel: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
I believe he will make a good choice, and Nigerians will be Peterized to Obi-diently support labour party.
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Afamed: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nobody wants to associate with the Pandora fraud

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by mycar: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
cool
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Theoarhics: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
I suggest Sanusi lamido
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by sammirano: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obi fools confusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Ddeliverer007(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
The VP go surprise everybody.

We are on track. We the youth dey on track…

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by GoldenGTV(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
The search didn't just begin. It has been on for only God knows but who won join LP?
I have this strong perception that the candidate will be drawn from private establishment or something.

Meanwhile, patronize me

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by SIMONEKPA7: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Searching again
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Ddeliverer007(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
sammirano:
Obi fools confusion

Is obi the cause of your problems? Obi is your solution bros.
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Vixlot: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi the most unserious, unintelligent, haphazard human being

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by africandollar: 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
A movement that had been accepted by most youths in the country regardless of tribe or faith remains to be thwarted by the overbearing attitude of the people from his tribe spilling all forms of balderdash online!

I even spoke with an Igbo friend and the first thing that came out of his mouth was ‘you people’ would not allow Obi to be President now, without knowing that I had this same Obi as my preferred candidate! I love you Peter Obi but seems your undoing would be your tribesmen who have chosen to take this campaign with a Biafranlike spirit.

Y’all go tey for your hatred and apathy until you learn that it takes more than you all alone to make him President…seems I now see why you never produced a President and may never produce one with this kind of attitude

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by jibnet1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Can this party be serious for once

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by juman(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
If they know how big favour they are doing us and the democratic system.

They are squarely challenging the status quo.
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by IgOga(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
If Obi fails to meet INEC deadline to submit his running mates his followers will eat him alive grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Hushbingo: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by sammirano: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Is obi the cause of your problems? Obi is your solution bros.

Your family's solution not me. Jagaban to the rescue of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
A futile search. A confirmed failed enterprise.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by hopexter(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
Bunch of tribalistic bastards supporting their scam candidate. They can search the Atlantic ocean for a VP. Who cares about them. Tueh

You mustn’t let people know of your mental issues you psychiatric escapee angry

1 Like

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Kingspin(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
Bunch of tribalistic bastards supporting their scam candidate. They can search the Atlantic ocean for a VP. Who cares about them. Tueh
Who aged are you?

Are you reading what is happening around the world?
We want to grow past bigotry and help ourselves and the nation.
Nigeria will be good for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Unserious candidate. Instead of getting a candidate, he travelled to Egypt. cheesy
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Ijoba85: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
OBITUARY on that loose grin
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Karlosorji(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
sadist.
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by madridsta007(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:

You care, that is why you composed a reply instead of ignoring this post.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by naija4life247: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
oshozondii:

Sources said the challenge was that of securing a youthful candidate who would be seen as representative of the youth in the National Government.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/labour-party-in-a-last-minute-search-for-vp-candidate/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Is Peter Pandora Obituary not a youth anymore?
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Walllee: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
triple996:
OBITUARY grin

You still dey alife dey type ur Obituary.lol u my guy is very funny
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by AmehTsaev: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why are Tinubu apes so focused on Obi's VP? I thought he was just an online president with no party structure? one would think Labor Party was the direct and biggest opposition threat to APC rather than their PDP rivals that have "structure". Anyway, the running mate for our incoming Presido on the consensus and due consultation with our party has already been submitted to INEC, so the agbado eating Tinubu goons can relax their tiny preeks and expect the announcement anytime from today cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Ministers Lose Severance Package / 10 Popular Quotes Of Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President / Victor Ijioma: Gunmen Kill Imo Traditional Ruler, Set Corpse Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.