Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate (26810 Views)

Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate / Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Abujason: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Muhammed Babangida is young with strong family connections across the North. He is also married to one of the billionaire Indimi daughters.

Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by cosmos1440: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sion47:
Can somebody remind me who tinibu running mate is

Abi em too dey run katakutu with all his structure

For your mind na, any Nigerian supporting Labour party founded by NLC and TUC has automatically became Igbo and ikpuru imiri addict .

Refrain from hate
The earlier, the better for your health.

Peter-Pandora-Him-To-Dey-Lie-Obi, the IPOB presidential candidate will never become the president of Nigeria.

For your information, my love for Nigeria is greater than IPOB''s hatred for Nigeria.
So, IPOB the sworn enemy of Nigeria and Nigerians cannot and will never produce or present a president for Nigeria.
Know this and know peace
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Diligence: 2:02am On Jun 18, 2022
When it comes to Mr Peter Obi, I guess Nigerians don't really care much about his VP. Na Mr Peter Obi they know!
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by DipWire: 5:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by Amumaigwe: 5:58am On Jun 18, 2022
africandollar:
A movement that had been accepted by most youths in the country regardless of tribe or faith remains to be thwarted by the overbearing attitude of the people from his tribe spilling all forms of balderdash online!

I even spoke with an Igbo friend and the first thing that came out of his mouth was ‘you people’ would not allow Obi to be President now, without knowing that I had this same Obi as my preferred candidate! I love you Peter Obi but seems your undoing would be your tribesmen who have chosen to take this campaign with a Biafranlike spirit.

Y’all go tey for your hatred and apathy until you learn that it takes more than you all alone to make him President…seems I now see why you never produced a President and may never produce one with this kind of attitude

Obi is not desperate to be President. Most Igbos are supporting Obi, not because he is Igbo, but because he is a preeminent candidate. There are other Igbos in the race and other Igbos have made a go at the presidential elections before. None garnered the kind of attention Obi has right now. So don't get it twisted. I and most Nigerians want to vote Obi for our own good.
Re: Labour Party In A Last-minute Search For VP Candidate by africandollar: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Obi is not desperate to be President. Most Igbos are supporting Obi, not because he is Igbo, but because he is a preeminent candidate. There are other Igbos in the race and other Igbos have made a go at the presidential elections before. None garnered the kind of attention Obi has right now. So don't get it twisted. I and most Nigerians want to vote Obi for our own good.

Of course, but you guys should also know that same goes for those of us from other tribes so it's not just an Igbo thing, I would not be found miles near say an Okorochas or Orji Uzoh Kalu candidacy because of their person, all we are saying is please tone the tribalism attacks down and let us all vote for out dear candidate as one. As it stands Peter Obi remains the best candidate in terms of integrity, I am blind to whatever his tribe is, and would gladly do same were he to be Hausa or Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Buhari Looking Sporty In Lagos / Abike Dabiri Inspects Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Enugu (pictures) / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.