Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate (58634 Views)

Labour Party May Change Okupe As Obi’s Campaign DG / Nigerians React As Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate / Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by saintkeppy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vixlot:

That is why Anambra is ungovernable today....Legacy of Peter Obi

And Who told you Anambra State is ungovernable, are you OK?
they have a first class degree in Economics graduate as Governor, does your stae Governor a first class graduate??

Anambra State has been doing well since when Mr. Peter Obi was Governor, handed over to H.E Willie Obiano, now H.E Charles Soludo, a former CBN Governor &they have achieved much so far, the official car of the current State Governor is made in Anambra State.

Look for some other thing to post about Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by seunayantokun(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Only to hold it until Kwankwanso comes on board? Fine then, but please be quick with it.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by colestephan86: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vixlot:
The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shey Una don see say the man no serious at all.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
1gbofam:

Anuohia iche na onyeobula bu Onye ofemmiri?
Dewe onu ka nkapi

Ewu awusa na nke Yoruba.

Onyeara kaibu.

Ihere adighi emegi.

Onyearurala.

Ekwensu Di oji.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Duru009(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
PDP is still remains the Most ORGANIZED party in Nigeria.......

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by 2nattie(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Princewell2012(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
inoki247:
Ok na Placeholder I know they can't be this clueless...

Cos someone can't be this clueless and the two People comes from same region...

Buh why's VP taking them all forever to see..

Lets be serious , I see this as a rough play. Must they joke with everything. I was angry when I saw that name. Like you said how long Will it takes them to get a VP? Aisha yesufu should have been better.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
colestephan86:

Shey Una don see say the man no serious at all.

Because he disappointed your calculations?

Peter Obi is smarter than them all.

Playing Tinubu like a game of cheese
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by sukar886: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Frigga13:
Pdp !!

Power to the people

With all their noise .. none is confident of their VP.. but will attack okowa ..

Power to the people

North 2023
I don't know why you don't have sense , you in particular , the are talking how to fix your country all you know , is power to North , even if atiku win , I will gain more than you, you are just here shouting North ..
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by shortIGBOman: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maybe Peter Obi and Doyin Okukpe are contesting for BIAFRAN election. Cause you can't contest for any Nigerian election without the North.
Besides, Igbo can never rule this Country.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by CSTRR: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
It's a placeholder.

Inec need to do something about this placeholder stuff.

But good on labour to want to get the best.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by seunmsg(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
thatigboman1:
tinubu should name the place holder

The name has been in the media since Wednesday.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by adioolayi(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Doyin Okupe na placeholder for the VP..

But, what happens, if he refuses to stepdown Just like the person holding Senate President Ahmed Lawan bullocks now
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by frankson1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
pfadom:
Failure from the beginning. How on earth should Peter Obi have considered South/South ticket, and Christian/Christian ticket.

Now I know that Peter Obi and his handlers are jokers.

And I hope 'Northerners' and Muslims would not be judged if they say that they won't support LP because of the Christian/Christian pairing undecided
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Ojuntana: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
Definitely, a place holder..... They will substitute him later on.
But is this not a testament to the real political value and depth of the presidential candidate?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by CSTRR: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
I still think labour will get kwankwaso in.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by olas24u(f): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
A man that dines with every government in power
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Princewell2012(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
pfadom:
Failure from the beginning. How on earth should Peter Obi have considered South/South ticket, and Christian/Christian ticket.

Now I know that Peter Obi and his handlers are jokers.

Yes I took it to be a joke or rumour instead.
Am even angry right now.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Bimpe29: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vixlot:
The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi grin grin grin grin grin grin
Christian Christian Ticket is also a welcome development.

The Hallmark is all about security, economic growth and development, equity, unity and prosperity.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Ebdumi: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vixlot:

Oga read something and understand before you talk
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Davinity:
Coming from a degree holder without pedigree
With his 3rd class he has achieved more than your entire lineage...

He has 12 MBA's Master degree from foreign universities and has achieved a whole lot

What has your father achieved... Who knows you father??

Lol I support Peter Obi but guy sufri dey lie na. He does not have 12 MBA’s that’s ridiculous. He has done executive programs at many top global universities but only has degrees form Nsukka and Lagos business school.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Flier: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
But he could win in court later in the future
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Lucymercy: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1537851798555611136
l don't know what they mean peace holder...
I do hope they are not serious
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by harbarzzy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Ebdumi: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why do people lack understanding, someone doesn’t know the meaning of partyholder
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by DKM123: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
You see how they are insulting Peter Obi on front page. Yet, they will start crying blaad when Peter Obi's supporters strike.

We know that the extra reinforcement and recruitment of PAID INTERNET SKUMS by Bullionvan to confuse feeble minded Nigerians who are easily swayed, has been set off but Nigerians learnt thier lessons in 2015 and 2019 and will not be deceived again. Never again!

PS; Even if Doyin isn't a placeholder, we love him already.

#PeterIsBetter
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
CSTRR:
It's a placeholder.

Inec need to do something about this placeholder stuff.

But good on labour to want to get the best.

Labour is playing APC like a pack of card.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by fergie001: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Flier:
But he could win in court later in the future
No ..he will willingly withdraw. It means that LP hasn't seen a suitable VP, still searching and consulting
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Frigga13: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
sukar886:

I don't know why you don't have sense , you in particular , the are talking how to fix your country all you know , is power to North , even if atiku win , I will gain more than you, you are just here shouting North ..

Do you know me?

And who are you?
If you want be Atiku only son.. fvck off.
Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by BigCowH0rn: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:

I hope so. Im igbo but even i knows obi needs someone from the North

A chronic muslim
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by otipoju(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vixlot:

It is Kwankwaso that will eventually fill that space. Negotiations can not be done in a week. Far reaching consultations have to be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.