Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate (58615 Views)

Labour Party May Change Okupe As Obi’s Campaign DG / Nigerians React As Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate / Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by LILTJAY: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

And what's a vagabond like you still doing with them in same country?

Unity beggar....

Hungry fool
if I should become the president today, first thing I will do is to make sure you get biafra, after which I will build a trump-like border wall, then open an army base close to the border, then give a law that any Igbo that enters into the country should be shot on sight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Invest4growth: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
The winning Team
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Frigga13:
Pdp !!

Power to the people

With all their noise .. none is confident of their VP.. but will attack okowa ..

Power to the people

North 2023

you forget to add Tinubu must be on ballot box

igbo boy slaving away to the North because he knew PO chances of winning is like KANU having dinner with Buhari
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Goodnigga: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vixlot:
The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi grin grin grin grin grin grin
he does not want to be president before now, they pushed me. Now that he's the presidential flag bearer. He no concern him again. To him, let them find their VP themselves. I tell people, this is the only time that IBO will be nationally accepted, if OBI messes this u, he is messed it up for life. No youth will reason OBI 2027, not even with thus stinginess, lackadaisical attitude and laisser-faire No IBO man can be generally accepted again!
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by haffaze777(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Those who insulted Tinubu for submitting the name of a placeholder will come here to justify Peter Obi doing same. Anyway, Tinubu leads, others follow grin

Asiwaju be their papa mate?
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by macjireh: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Iliveforever:
Wtf did I just read??

Wtf??

Peter Obi just lost this election unless God intervenes..

This is a political bulshit

Wtf once again

Modified:

I’m sure PO wouldn’t make such mistake.
Kwankwaso is definitely certain
Doyin okupe will be subbed later...try to read first
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Goodnigga: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obi doesn't know that it's not him we want, we the youth want to run through him. If care is not taken, we will switch to another serious younger and vibrant candidate. Youth have been everything since no financial mobilisation from him.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by hopexter(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Princewell2012:

God bless you. A lots of people were suggesting Aisha yesufu. I wish he will consider it.

Nooo bro! Someone with same political pedigree if not higher, someone very sound and well known both politically and academically with good records.

Aisha Yesufu also has a big role to play in the NN but let her start with being a co-campaign manager out of Three. Is there any other female you’ll reckon for the role of VP ? smiley
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Goodnigga: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
What exactly do you expect from a man who is supposed to be campaigning but went to Egypt? grin Doyin Okupe. Wow!

I kept saying it that this man is a fraud. Now, you can all see. A man who cannot make good decisions. See....yiibo will not rule Nigeria. Never. With this way they behave. Lol. grin

Yiibo will never encourage their best...only those who deceive them. I cannot see anything special in this Obi Pandora. All the decisions he has been making are useless. Foolish man left PDP, a known part to an unknown...went to Egypt when he should be campaigning, choose a nobody in SW Nigeria as his vice when he should be looking into a moslim northerner.... I mean, what kind of useless a man is that? That's the kind of man they said will make good decisions to fix Nigeria. Wow!

So, you people following Peter Obi, you can see how foolish your man is. Is this not what we have been telling you? grin
baba, it is not too late to switch to Swore Jare. The guy alone scored 40k last year. If Sore can get the steam PO is enjoying free of charge, everywhere go stew
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by AmehTsaev: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
LILTJAY:
if I should become the president today, first thing I will do is to make sure you get biafra, after which I will build a trump-like border wall, then open an army base close to the border, then give a law that any Igbo that enters into the country should be shot on sight
This lunatic is running loose on autopilot after refusing to take his psychotropic meds, you're so deranged and depraved as a individual that you incestuously revel over women being raped in some sick way to satisfy your vile tribalism, which goes to show that you're mostly likely a product of rape and hate yourself. My guy you seriously need to seek help, maybe that Baba in your village who did this thing to you might be gracious enough to help you
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Ojuntana: 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
My bro, I no dey Labour ooooo, I no know grin
grin
It's rhetorical.
Labour will definitely lose steam with this misstep.
It potrays the party as ill-prepared and narrow in representation
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Owologbo(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Those who insulted Tinubu for submitting the name of a placeholder will come here to justify Peter Obi doing same. Anyway, Tinubu leads, others follow grin
How's tinubu leading when his mate in PDP already has a legit VP?
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by adioolayi(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
frankson1:

My thought though. Another round of unending court 'wahala' grin

I'm thinking BAT didn't submit any name. Probably using his influence because, I don't see any reason why the name should be secret.

BAT also submitted a placeholder ...Ibrahim Masari
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by CSTRR: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Apc started this nonsense.
They set the precedence.
The same way they want to run with a Muslim-muslim ticket.

Pdp did not do any placeholder throughout their 16years and no other party did it.

I didn't even know there is anything called "placeholder" in politics until now.

Instead of you to chastise the useless apc for setting a bad example that others will now copy, you are busy hailing them.

The 200 people wey like your post no get sense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Bifas1: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cyberterror:
Mbaka has cursed Peter Obi on his altar and you think the Pandora criminal will still be normal grin
Who is Mbaka to cause anyone? Keep deceiving yourself with these so called men of God.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Picardor2: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1537851798555611136
if u ask haters of PO why they hate PO. They go mute. Tribal biggots
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by CSTRR: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ojuntana:

grin
It's rhetorical.
Labour will definitely lose steam with this misstep.
It potrays the party as ill-prepared and narrow in representation
If the established political party like the apc did not choose a vp, it is labour party that will now lose steam for waiting to see how it goes.?

Just vote for your Tinubu and rest.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by omowumi9: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Christian/Christian arrangement is allowed under LP. Mischief everywhere.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by brainhgeek(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
.....and Obi'd Labour party goes to the swamp....oh no, but why?!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Malocity(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
SarkinYarki:
So only PDP was organised enough to choose a VP before the deadline

It's obvious the rest were not fully prepared for the race.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nword22:

With Rivers state? You are a bloody animal,useless unity begger.

The swine has gone berserk with hate! He’s a rabid Igbo-hater and thinking Alaigbo is ‘just your five south-east states’ gives him some comfort and allows him to sleep at night!
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by macjireh: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
What exactly do you expect from a man who is supposed to be campaigning but went to Egypt? grin Doyin Okupe. Wow!

I kept saying it that this man is a fraud. Now, you can all see. A man who cannot make good decisions. See....yiibo will not rule Nigeria. Never. With this way they behave. Lol. grin

Yiibo will never encourage their best...only those who deceive them. I cannot see anything special in this Obi Pandora. All the decisions he has been making are useless. Foolish man left PDP, a known part to an unknown...went to Egypt when he should be campaigning, choose a nobody in SW Nigeria as his vice when he should be looking into a moslim northerner.... I mean, what kind of useless a man is that? That's the kind of man they said will make good decisions to fix Nigeria. Wow!

So, you people following Peter Obi, you can see how foolish your man is. Is this not what we have been telling you? grin
Obi is barely 3weeks old in LP,, u want him to override all protocols and choose a VP out of d blues? He's smart...d elections is btw APC and LP,,if Tinubu who has been over 7years in APC having a life ambition of bkoming president can't get a VP,,is it PO who is not up to 3 weeks in a new party that u want him to pick his VP hastily...u need to have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by israel90: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Davinity:
Sorry man... I'm a Rivers man, can you compare his grade to his intellectual capabilities or you just want to be unfortunate
Ah people that don't know there origin,y would one be arguing with such a person,he doesn't know where he comes from.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Tzar(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is absolutely nuts!
APC Muslim/Muslim
Labour South / South

Do these clowns really think our division is a joke?!
They are only united at the level of corruption!
Only in Nigeria! The delusional of the ruling class is phenomenal. The stupidity & docility of the followers is legendary!
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Kfed4ril(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
LILTJAY:
Landlocked idiots grin grin

Your father is a short bastard
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by buckeyemedia: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Picardor2:
if u ask haters of PO why they hate PO. They go mute. Tribal biggots
if u ask lovers of PO why they love PO. They also go mute.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by LILTJAY: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
AmehTsaev:

[s]This lunatic is running loose on autopilot after refusing to take his psychotropic meds, you're so deranged and depraved as a individual that you incestuously revel over women being raped in some sick way to satisfy your vile tribalism, which goes to show that you're mostly likely a product of rape and hate yourself. My guy you seriously need to seek help, maybe that Baba in your village who did this thing to you might be gracious enough to help you[/s]
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Alwaysachick: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
SarkinYarki:
So only PDP was organised enough to choose a VP before the deadline

Only PDP has a manifesto, the rest na still trial and error

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by buckeyemedia: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Alwaysachick:

Only PDP has a manifesto, the rest na still trial and error
The Labor Party has gone to The Pyramids of Egypt to find their lost manifesto.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Nword22: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
LILTJAY:
anybody can claim anything online.. if e sure you, make a video of you in rivers state calling it igbo land openly and send to me on whatsapp..
If you can't do it and you reply me to say nonsense, you will die untimely

Go watch Amaechi video mr Donkey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA / Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.