Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate (58591 Views)

Labour Party May Change Okupe As Obi’s Campaign DG / Nigerians React As Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate / Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by aimmoney9: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
35824L:
No northern Muslim agreed to be running mate to the IPOB financier
Peter obi didn't allow bandits, fulani terrorist, Boko Haram, and iswap financiers to be his running mate...... grin grin

He will later choose a credible person to run with him to replace the placeholder....... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vixlot:
The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi grin grin grin grin grin grin

You sabi book so? undecided
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by aylagos(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
ofuonyebi:
okupe plus peter obi....is like 1-1=0

is this strawberry the Labour party bootlicker?

olodoooo! party!!

dead on arrival!
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Basiljoe: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cyberterror:
Mbaka has cursed Peter Obi on his altar and you think the Pandora criminal will still be normal grin
Both you, mbaka, and his curses, are totally useless to the progress of Nigeria. Drown in tears, biitch.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by paskal16: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Dear Christian Association of Nigeria, now that your Obidiently obi has picked a fellow christian and a southerner as VP, and not even a Northern Christian, can we just relax now? Ijust they look una like daddy freaze.

They will never see anything bad in the combination because of the deep sickness of hypocrisy...
why are you crying didn’t you see placeholder to beat inec deadline grin
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by HilcomTech(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
ogascomax:
PDP has been the most prepared Party going into this election year.
How can Obi study Power sector, Educational planning and financial sector for 3 days if not one of the formats that all these politicians do. At the end of the day all politicians are one. So just choose one of them and vote.

The thing weak me sef.. I am an Electrical Engineer and it took me 5 years (excluding ASUU strike) to study the course in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Yet Peter Obi studied Power Engineering, in 3 days.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Seun(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Davinity:
Coming from a degree holder without pedigree
With his 3rd class he has achieved more than your entire lineage...
He has 12 MBA's Master degree from foreign universities and has achieved a whole lot
What has your father achieved... Who knows you father??
Most of the degrees he claims are certificates, at best. The dude exaggerates and lies a lot, and nobody ever checks up on his claims.

10 Likes

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by LILTJAY: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nword22:
[s][/s]

[s]It's either both you and your mother are all bastards or your illiterate family are useless. I'm from Ohada a village close to Rivers from Abia..and Rivers are dominiated by our people who share same linage..So an animal from one useless region that shares nothing in common with us talking this way makes me wonder if your tribesmen are humans at all.

You should be ashamed of yourself, parasite.[/s]
anybody can claim anything online.. if e sure you, make a video of you in rivers state calling it igbo land openly and send to me on whatsapp..
If you can't do it and you reply me to say nonsense, you will die untimely
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by BlackFlamefromP: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
What kind of joke is this one?
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by paskal16: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Seun:

Most of the degrees he claims are certificates, at best. The dude exaggerates and lies a lot, and nobody ever checks up on his claims.
sharrap and your candidate shakes and blunders a lot
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Menace2Society(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin make i laugh small
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Inosky(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
He's still young and with better pedigree than your criminal godfathers contesting that you are romancing here.
All the same, he's just a placefolder. Dumbs and dumbers

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Rivguydee(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thank God na just place holder
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by BJanta: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Davinity:
Coming from a degree holder without pedigree
With his 3rd class he has achieved more than your entire lineage...

He has 12 MBA's Master degree from foreign universities and has achieved a whole lot

What has your father achieved... Who knows you father??

All those your MBAs are from degree mills.And MBAs are not academic, it's for all,even HND holders aquire it too .And nobody evaluates academic prowess by Matters and all ,but by the course you read and the class of your degree. If you're a graduate or an undergraduate, you'll know this. And having string of certificates is not a proof brilliance or academic excellence . Most are just awarded after payment . And third class degrees are neither eligible nor admitted for academic masters, but professional which is open to all degree and HND holders. Some schools would even awards these so-called professional masters to those who don’t have degree or diploma, basing the award on years of experience. And this is especially foreign universities. Go online you will see millions of them. Then why would someone acquire 12 MBAs for what? One ,just one, is enough if you're sound and proficient. And you people should stop insulting. You malign candidates from other tribes regions , even falsely ,to your fill.But nobody can say even the most obvious truth about those weaklings and petty contenders without any pedigree from the Southeast without you coming up with your primitive attitude and senseless attacks and insults.You have not learnt any lesson from the just concluded APC and PDP primaries at all. Nobody has the right to express his opinion, except the Ibos. And you want people to applaud and for your candidates. Hatred and envy will neither get you or your candidates anywhere, it will only alienate you and make you odious and repugnant to others.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by okunwaye(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
undecidedmost people here on nairaland are uneducated.because I don't see a reason why you will open a post and rush to comment without reading it content.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by EjehDtiger: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
I believe in the school of thought that doesn't see impossibility.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Ayodele1987(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Did you think Obi mean business because i never see his poster in ogun state and kogi state, though i love the man sha and i wish him well in future
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Radiant01(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=Softmirror post=113898740]

NA A S I W A J U BE DAT

But come o zonefree, Toks2008, Princeoflagos is Doyin Okupe a Muslim?
[/quote
Abi o,he is even a southern
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
They are not serious if that will be their final choice angry.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Ojuntana: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
Well, time shall tell.
I wonder what he went to do in Egypt when he has not settled on a VP

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Smoke55: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
LILTJAY:
Landlocked idiots grin grin
pain! Pain!! And more pains!!!!!!!!
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by DOM7: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
The same way Buhari kill this country with confusion, last minute approach and laziness is the same way this APC and Labour party are practicing right from their party chairmanship election, primary election and now vice president,God forbid for me to make a second mistake it will be an insult to my education as an administrator when I see people that are organise i respect them.insult PDP but there's a sign of success success doesn't come by chance is by planning! When you fail to plan you are planning to fail!
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by fergie001: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ojuntana:

I wonder what he went to do in Egypt when he has not settled on a VP
VP thing is usually a Party affair.....they will have someone but trying to make sure everything is alright. It is usually not easy, PDP have the experience that's why it's easier even an incumbent APC is finding it difficult.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Manofsteel2013(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pdp give power to the people
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by CSTRR: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
frankson1:

And what happens if he does what the Nigerian politicians do by refusing to step down undecided
He would step down.
He is not stupid.

He wants to win an election not fool around.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by CSTRR: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Labour is playing APC like a pack of card.
Exactly.

Let's see who apc runs with first.
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by xeleb(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Person leave important matter like consultations to get a good VP candidate, rather na to go Egypt go shake clout , go learn and study power sector for 3 days, people Dey praise am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Menace2Society(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Basiljoe:

Both you, mbaka, and his curses, are totally useless to the progress of Nigeria. Drown in tears, biitch.
So Nigeria is no more a Zoo?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Ancestortinubu: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu leads in yoruba Muslim community. Brainwashed olodo

quote author=seunmsg post=113898539]Those who insulted Tinubu for submitting the name of a placeholder will come here to justify Peter Obi doing same. Anyway, Tinubu leads, others follow grin[/quote]
Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by Ojuntana: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
VP thing is usually a Party affair.....they will have someone but trying to make sure everything is alright. It is usually not easy, PDP have the experience that's why it's easier even an incumbent APC is finding it difficult.
That of APC is understandable. Too many interests to satisfy.
What is labour's excuse

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by fergie001: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ojuntana:

That of APC is understandable. Too many interests to satisfy.
What is labour's excuse
My bro, I no dey Labour ooooo, I no know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) / Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.