Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C (31427 Views)

France Bans Muslim Students From Wearing Abaya Dress In State Schools / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) / More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Judolisco(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2022
See berra country
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Iseoluwani: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Here in Nigeria cold won kill person. Cold better jo

In everything give thanks

Nevertheless if I see opportunities to JAPA. Off I go grin

1 Like

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Adonispco: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Nature is a cheater.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by ekukeku(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2022

Dat can't scare us from coming dere

Just let's exchange country, I want to test run something

2 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by linkers: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2022
Is too much industrialization the cause?
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by biggz82: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2022
My African brothers and sisters go make money now cos this oyibo people no go gree go work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Cubby22: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2022
40°C wey we dey wear pajamas here for 9ja, lol ����, dey never see something
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Morenikeji090(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2022
[Very weak lol quote author=Elsueno post=113913192]Lol, they call just 40c heatwave?

Them never visited borno & Sokoto, during hot weather these states reach almost 50, on average na 48-49. on none hot days na 30s-40s grin

Chai, oyibos are weak[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by MonsterLoader: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
When I see the reactions of people to the Heat, I begin to imagine what people in Hell right now are going through.
No wonder, the rich man begged and pleaded with Father Abramham to ask Lazarus to dip his finger in water to cool his tongue.

Folks we are in the last seconds of the Last days. Also understand that the Breath in you is not in your Power.

Settle the Matter of your Eternity by coming into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
Hell Fire is not a Place to be.
JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly.

Shut up fool na u put people for hell?

2 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Beniyke1: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Mtsheeeew!!! 40degree and they complaining when we are already experiencing upto 46 here in Dubai and expected to reach 56 -58 mid July to August as always every year.

2 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by OmoOshodi(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Maiduguri people seeing this......just 40°c

3 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Angelfrost(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2022
While rain dey fall here everyday like no man's business...

Nigeria is just fortunate!

If only we had better citizens and leaders!

3 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by tomsongz(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2022
43c it's totally normal in the north na make Dem manage
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by codedtony(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Two02:
In Qatar the temperature can hit 50°C as to say this isn't a sign of the end time according to my righteous comrade up there undecided. Global warming is real folks plant more tree, the government should reduce the emission of green house gases that deplete the ozone layer. Lets try to go green by making use of green energy like solar, wind and hydroelectric energies.
It's mostly developed nations like the USA and countries in the EU with China that has the highest emmisions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Elsueno:
Lol, they call just 40c heatwave?

Them never visited borno & Sokoto, during hot weather these states reach almost 50, on average na 48-49. on none hot days na 30s-40s grin

Chai, oyibos are weak
I guess you don't read much. Black people naturally have features that enable them to survive in really hot places, whereas the white people have features that enables them to survive in colder climates. Well, ignorance is a pandemic in Nigeria. I don't blame you.

7 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Angelfrost(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Mercury12:
Nawa o.
This life sha.

And cold wan Finnish person here.
Abeg gimme small heat and take this cold

Abeg o... Leave the cold as e be!

Cold can be managed with artificial covering and heating.

Excessive heat on the other hand can drive one mad!

8 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Angelfrost:
While rain dey fall here everyday like no man's business...

Nigeria is just fortunate!

If only we had better citizens and leaders!
Fortunate? I think you've forgotten the risk of flood.

2 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Jalaw: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Elsueno:
Lol, they call just 40c heatwave?

Chai, oyibos are weak

I swear, I suffer in Jigawa State that year.
Going from a state dip down south with temp of 24-27 degrees to experiencing 45 degrees in Jigawa was hell of an experience.

3 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Sadheart:
Climate change.... Get with it....
46°c to a black man is normal....

As in... Sokoto sees worse temperatures.

1 Like

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by cardoctor(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
And cold wan kill us here for Abuja.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Both can be managed bro. Cold is even worse, and if you have your doubts, you can go to Siberia and find out.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Pootle: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
na wa o no be the same Europe wey snow dey
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Juanmike(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Nice 1

Lord, I need 40k today. Send me helper
Uou get pvc?
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Eaglesence: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Benki003:
Why cold de kill person for Africa shocked shocked.

Sha I don't dream about such weather conditions it's freaking scary

Who cold kii biko?
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Mercury12(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Lol no be lie cheesy
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Nongovernmental: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2022
...And this is very normal in some part of the North here.

Over some thousands of years to come; Climate Change would gradually turn these Oyinbos to Blackees.

By then, they would realise that they are actually not "White".

We are all Humans After all...

4 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by dammyco(m): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Na this kind time knacking dey sweet. Sweat go dey jam sweat.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Eaglesence: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:
This righteousness nigga
Nur be everything be end time try Dey read
And stop to Dey make people fear
Gospel of God suppose be love but ur own different
Abeg go get your PVC
Be like nah country wey hard make ur brain change and seems u don try various means to jakpa e nur work u con Dey think say nah heaven go be the only easy place to jakpa go without visa

Pls come out
Get your pvc

He is speaking the truth my brother. Wise up.

Im on my pvc matter.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by CheapHomes1: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Two02:
In Qatar the temperature can hit 50°C as to say this isn't a sign of the end time according to my righteous comrade up there undecided. Global warming is real folks plant more tree, the government should reduce the emission of green house gases that deplete the ozone layer. Lets try to go green by making use of green energy like solar, wind and hydroelectric energies.

Is it Nigerian govt that you are referring to? If it is, what does the nigerian govt care about such things? Will it give them more opportunity to steal? Maybe you don't live in Nigeria.

Price of cooking gas & kerosene keep rising. The alternative is firewood. Are you the one that will buy solar things for poor people to go green?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by CheapHomes1: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Excessive heat e go be like say make you commot your skin make breeze enter inside body well well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today / Boko Haram: Chad Fires Military Chief Over Death Of 23 Soldiers / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.