Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C (31425 Views)

France Bans Muslim Students From Wearing Abaya Dress In State Schools / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) / More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by CheapHomes1: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Both can be managed bro. Cold is even worse, and if you have your doubts, you can go to Siberia and find out.

Have you been to Siberia?
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Owerri1stSon: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2022
Elsueno:
Lol, they call just 40c heatwave?

Them never visited borno & Sokoto, during hot weather these states reach almost 50, on average na 48-49. on none hot days na 30s-40s grin

Chai, oyibos are weak

The highest heat temperature in Nigeria is 48 and it is not Sokoto. The temperature presently in Italy, France and some European countries is very hot. I mean very very.

3 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Transcriber: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I guess you don't read much. Black people naturally have features that enable them to survive in really hot places, whereas the white people have features that enables them to survive in colder climates. Well, ignorance is a pandemic in Nigeria. I don't blame you.
white people don't have any features that make them survive in cold places. No dey talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Have you been to Siberia?
I haven't but I know that it's one of the coldest places in the world.

1 Like

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Searchingvictor: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Juanmike:
Uou get pvc?

Yes
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Transcriber: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Fortunate? I think you've forgotten the risk of flood.
flood is caused by human activity
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:
white people don't have any features that make them survive in cold places. No dey talk rubbish.
Do your research and disprove the post instead of talking from the top of your head.

2 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Shevchenkko: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2022
seyicodes:
May Allah heal their Land and our Land.
Allah is a useless god. Bleep him
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:
flood is caused by human activity
gringringrin look at the human being that is arguing with me. Did you go to school at all?
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by CheapHomes1: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I haven't but I know that it's one of the coldest places in the world.

How do you now know that management of cold in Siberia is worse than management of heat?
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Transcriber: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Do your research and disprove the post instead of talking from the top of your head.
I don't need to do any research lol. I know what I'm talking about the. You're the one talking from the top of your head
Negroes have melanin that helps against the heat. What do white people have on the skin?
Lol
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by CheapHomes1: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I guess you don't read much. Black people naturally have features that enable them to survive in really hot places, whereas the white people have features that enables them to survive in colder climates. Well, ignorance is a pandemic in Nigeria. I don't blame you.

What are those features?
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Nice 1

Lord, I need 40k today. Send me helper

Here am I.

What will you do for 40K?
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
When I see the reactions of people to the Heat, I begin to imagine what people in Hell right now are going through.
No wonder, the rich man begged and pleaded with Father Abramham to ask Lazarus to dip his finger in water to cool his tongue.

Folks we are in the last seconds of the Last days. Also understand that the Breath in you is not in your Power.

Settle the Matter of your Eternity by coming into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
Hell Fire is not a Place to be.
JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly.

When next you are reading something always check to see if it has happened before...

The French health minister said it has also seen 'hospitals at capacity, but keeping up with demand' as the 'earliest heatwave ever recorded' in 75 years hit.

So, since this has happened in the past it means it will happen again, that's how nature works, the world will continue to witness evolution and not some end of world bvllshit you always waste your time talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Transcriber: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

gringringrin look at the human being that is arguing with me. Did you go to school at all?
lol
You really want to disgrace yourself today with your i too know cheesy

Where in the world from China to India to Nigeria has flooding not been caused by human activity?
When you build a settlement in a flood plain of a river or stream, You'll get flood. It's that simple

Flooding without a water body's involvement is caused by blocked drainage

Flooding can happen anywhere in the world. Go and borrow a school boy's geography textbook
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Transcriber: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What are those features?
let him be decieving himself cheesy

he thinks we're dumb grin
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Elsueno: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I can survive any where, black is superior, looks better in old age, higher disease resistance & higher intelligence grin

2 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Elsueno: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

The highest heat temperature in Nigeria is 48 and it is not Sokoto. The temperature presently in Italy, France and some European countries is very hot. I mean very very.

Well, come to d northern parts close to d desert during hot weather, u go feel am with Ur body sef
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by DannyFX2638: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Abeg o... Leave the cold as e be!

Cold can be managed with artificial covering and heating.

Excessive heat on the other hand can drive one mad!
as it is said , Too much of everything is bad but when worst comes to worst, You will beg for heat , You don't know how brutal cold can be ..
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Searchingvictor: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

Here am I.

What will you do for 40K?

Can i mail you please
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2022
post=113913186:
Spain, France, Italy... in all these places the recipe is the same to withstand the heat.

Added to the heat is the severe drought in northern Italy, where it has hardly rained in the last three and a half months.
The Po river, the largest in the country, is three metres lower on average and is turning into an expanse of sand.

and Putin has said he'd reduce gas supply to Italy. A litre of fuel now sells for 2.10€
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Tunagee(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2022
Angelfrost:
While rain dey fall here everyday like no man's business...

Nigeria is just fortunate!

If only we had better citizens and leaders!

Exactly
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Tunagee(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

When next you are reading something always check to see if it has happened before...

The French health minister said it has also seen 'hospitals at capacity, but keeping up with demand' as the 'earliest heatwave ever recorded' in 75 years hit.

So, since this has happened in the past it means it will happen again, that's how nature works, the world will continue to witness evolution and not some end of world bvllshit you always waste your time talking about.

Yes oooo! Supported
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Juanmike(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Yes
Who you wan vote for?
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Mekanus(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Elsueno:
Lol, they call just 40c heatwave?

Them never visited borno & Sokoto, during hot weather these states reach almost 50, on average na 48-49. on none hot days na 30s-40s grin

Chai, oyibos are weak
Such temperature is new to them so it's normal for them to complain. People residing in Sokoto were born into such weather so they're already used to it, in fact it's normal to them.

Same goes to people who are already born in places we may refer to as having extreme cold weather and they're are already used to it and it's their normal weather, but you that was born into hot weather will have to adapt when you travel to such places.

1 Like

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Mekanus(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
When I see the reactions of people to the Heat, I begin to imagine what people in Hell right now are going through.
No wonder, the rich man begged and pleaded with Father Abramham to ask Lazarus to dip his finger in water to cool his tongue.

Folks we are in the last seconds of the Last days. Also understand that the Breath in you is not in your Power.

Settle the Matter of your Eternity by coming into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
Try and get sense small. Stop living in the past.

1 Like

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by mekuso89(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Abeg what's our normal heat for Aba no be 50 degrees?
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by ademi87(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

what hell The one wey Adam, Moses, judas iscariot, David etc never enter......
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Can i mail you please

You can. After you have confirmed here what you are willing to do.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Jungleluv5: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Chai heat wey be normal runs for Nigeria na him Europe dey complain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today / Boko Haram: Chad Fires Military Chief Over Death Of 23 Soldiers / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.