Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C (31418 Views)

France Bans Muslim Students From Wearing Abaya Dress In State Schools / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) / More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Kwara1stson: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Juanmike:
Who you wan vote for?
Peter Obi
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by shaggy007(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

grin grin I didn't know that AC units needed gas to power them.grin

To power the power plants. undecided
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
shaggy007:

To power the power plants. undecided
There are other alternatives Mr Man, and I can't remember a time when they complained about power issues or black outs so...
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by shaggy007(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

There are other alternatives Mr Man, and I can't remember a time when they complained about power issues or black outs so...

You apparently live in Nigeria and complain about NEPA.

So I'll not join issues with you on European lifestyle, Mr. Man.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Transcriber: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
[img][/img]
LienwaltAbel:

Where did I say such a thing as flooding can only happen in specific areas?
When an ocean's level rises and floods happen, is it not a natural occurence?
The floods caused by heavy rainfalls are also caused by people to right?
The small islands that are in danger of being erased due to the rising levels of water bodies are human activities right?
Floods aren't caused entirely by human activities(blocked drainages for example), natural factors come into play too. If you don't know this, Google is a good cure to your ignorance.
more and more foolishness.
Why did the humans go to the low islands? undecided
Why don't you go live in a volcano?
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
shaggy007:

You apparently live in Nigeria and complain about NEPA.

So I'll not join issues with you on European lifestyle, Mr. Man.
gringrin
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Transcriber: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

gringrin melanin doesn't protect against heat Mr man, it protects you against damage by the UV rays from the sun.
Here's a link to read more on it: https://www.healthline.com/health-news/melanin-protects-us-from-and-can-cause-skin-cancer-021915#Protecting-Our-Skin-Inside-and-Outside

White people too have melaningringrin. It's just smaller and of a lighter colour than ours because most white people (except the Mediterranean people) lived in colder regions. Now the Mediterraneans (middle easterners and most of southern Europe) usually have darker skin than the northern Europeans and have some resistance to the sun's UV rays too.

The only people who have almost no melanin (in some extreme cases none) are albinos. This is why they are more likely to get skin cancer and all sorts of crazy skin diseases. You can Google it. kisskiss
if you were smart enough to listen in biology class you'll know that UV radiation carries heat. cheesy
Why you so dumb bro?
I am too intelligent for you to argue with cool

Now tell me what features a white man has that helps him with cold that a black man doesn't.(Google from now till tomorrow cheesy)

I only Google things I don't know. Everyone knows that everyone has melanin grin

No dey do I too know when na Google dey help you
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:
[img][/img]more and more foolishness.
Why did the humans go to the low islands? undecided
Why don't you go live in a volcano?
gringrin you've run out of gas. Look at the moronic question self. If you had done proper research you'd have known that the world changes from time to time. Didn't they teach you about things like the ice age?
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Transcriber: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

gringrin you've run out of gas. Look at the moronic question self. If you had done proper research you'd have known that the world changes from time to time. Didn't they teach you about things like the ice age?
cheesy
If a human being cant live in stable land and fancies living in the flood plain. He should be ready to swim lol

Ask those that live in sandfilled lekki and banana island

Get free knowledge bro cool
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:
if you were smart enough to listen in biology class you'll know the last UV radiation carries heat. cheesy
Why you so dumb bro?
I am too intelligent for you to argue with cool

Now tell me what features a white man has that helps him with cold that a black man doesn't.(Google from now till tomorrow cheesy)

I only Google things I don't know. Everyone knows that everyone has melanin grin
gringringrin UV radiation doesn't carry heat slowpoke:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.quora.com/If-UV-rays-are-more-energetic-why-do-they-generate-less-heat&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiY-bu0jrf4AhWGwYUKHY3fDwMQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw2ROsUNkMyOC7lzdyGv1n3V

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.cancercouncil.com.au/cancer-prevention/sun-protection/understanding-uv-radiation/what-is-uv-radiation/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiY-bu0jrf4AhWGwYUKHY3fDwMQFXoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw3WM_GNeByDHVaJ3GYTtHNi

UV radiation is different from infrared radiation. The sun emits the both but they are not one and the same. Look at the idiotic narcissist he can't even bring out a single link to prove the rubbish he keeps on posting.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Transcriber: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

gringringrin UV radiation doesn't carry heat slowpoke:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.quora.com/If-UV-rays-are-more-energetic-why-do-they-generate-less-heat&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiY-bu0jrf4AhWGwYUKHY3fDwMQFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw2ROsUNkMyOC7lzdyGv1n3V

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.cancercouncil.com.au/cancer-prevention/sun-protection/understanding-uv-radiation/what-is-uv-radiation/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiY-bu0jrf4AhWGwYUKHY3fDwMQFXoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw3WM_GNeByDHVaJ3GYTtHNi

UV radiation is different from infrared radiation. The sun emits the both but they are not one and the same. Look at the idiotic narcissist he can't even bring out a single link to prove the rubbish he keeps on posting.
Google very well. You'll see that UV carries heat.
I give you 10 minutes cool cheesy

And I'm still awaiting the features of a whiteman that makes him an ice bender cheesy
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Do Nigerians know anything about climate changegringrin abeg oh. Allow the guy make him be.
Haha Nigerians need his expertise. Climate change is a distracting topic for now for Nigeria.
The closest thing to climate change for us is oil spill clean up. Beyond that, any climate change related conversation is foreign to both our politicians and the masses.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:
cheesy
If a human being cant live in stable land and fancies living in the flood plain. He should be ready to swim lol

Ask those that live in sandfilled lekki and banana island

Get free knowledge bro cool
What the hell is this one saying? Do you even understand what I'm saying? The earth changes all the time. There was a time when all the continents were one but over time they separated to form different continents. If you don't know this I'm sorry for engaging you in an argument.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Haha Nigerians need his expertise. Climate change is a distracting topic for now for Nigeria.
The closest thing to climate change for us is oil spill clean up. Beyond that, any climate change related conversation is foreign to both our politicians and the masses.
Sha true. That oil spill stuff dey vex me. Those areas are being robbed of their means of livelihood yet the companies that pull oil don't even give them good compensations or even care to clean up the place. Tueh.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:

Google very well. You'll see that UV carries heat.
I give you 10 minutes cool cheesy

And I'm still awaiting the features of a whiteman that makes him an ice bender cheesy
Those links have what you're looking for if you can't check them it's your business, not mine.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Transcriber: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

What the hell is this one saying? Do you even understand what I'm saying? The earth changes all the time. There was a time when all the continents were one but over time they separated to form different continents. If you don't know this I'm sorry for engaging you in an argument.
I am not alking history. I am talking present. Stop bringing history of millions of years into this.

What the ffuuck is my business with the ice age? undecided
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Transcriber: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Those links have what you're looking for if you can't check them it's your business, not mine.
at least you learnt something today. UV radiation carries heat.

cheesy

Be a good boy cheesy wink
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:
I am not alking history. I am talking present. Stop bringing history of millions of years into this.

What the ffuuck is my business with the ice age? undecided
It is about history. Mankind began in Africa and moved out to find better places to live as our population increased. How do you think they reached Europe and displaced the neanderthals when man couldn't even create boats at the time?

It's not man's fault that these places where they settled changed over time and became prone to flooding or other hazards. If you can't read
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Sha true. That oil spill stuff dey vex me. Those areas are being robbed of their means of livelihood yet the companies that pull oil don't even give them good compensations or even care to clean up the place. Tueh.
I worked with those crooks for years and I must say those oil and gas companies kill millions of Deltans each year. What I saw needs to be written in books.

The pollution is surreal. Only God saves those people. The fire, the spill, the air etc. God has many judging to do in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by obisiv(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Elsueno:
Lol, they call just 40c heatwave?

Them never visited borno & Sokoto, during hot weather these states reach almost 50, on average na 48-49. on none hot days na 30s-40s grin

Chai, oyibos are weak

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I worked with those crooks for years and I must say those oil and gas companies kill millions of Deltans each year. What I saw needs to be written in books.

The pollution is surreal. Only God saves those people. The fire, the spill, the air etc. God has many judging to do in this country.
crycry Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
obisiv:

This is evidence that Nigerians don't like reading or doing research before talking rubbish. I know say that guy wey you quote go dey feel shame.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by bepositive11: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why do you keep saying that Jesus is coming without the exact date? How come you don't know the exact date?

Righteousness2:
When I see the reactions of people to the Heat, I begin to imagine what people in Hell right now are going through.
No wonder, the rich man begged and pleaded with Father Abramham to ask Lazarus to dip his finger in water to cool his tongue.

Folks we are in the last seconds of the Last days. Also understand that the Breath in you is not in your Power.

Settle the Matter of your Eternity by coming into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
Hell Fire is not a Place to be.
JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly.
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Elsueno: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Sources of all this trash you wrote: your ass.
hole grin
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by citadels(f): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=113902075][i]When I see the reactions of people to the Heat, I begin to imagine what people in Hell right now are going through.
No wonder, the rich man begged and pleaded with Father Abramham to ask Lazarus to dip his finger in water to cool his tongue.

Folks we are in the last seconds of the Last days. Also understand that the Breath in you is not in your Power

Settle the Matter of your Eternity by coming into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.
Hell Fire is not a Place to be.
JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly. The world and its dwellers will soon understand what it means to reject the Almighty and his commandments. What a pity to them that said there is no God, heaven and hell.

Please I beg you all reading this to do not die in your sin and unbelief, Jesus Christ has paid for our sins so please believe and accept his salvation and redemption so you will be justified. Stop mocking yourself to your everlasting condemnation.

1 Like

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by caye(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nongovernmental:
...And this is very normal in some part of the North here.

Over some thousands of years to come; Climate Change would gradually turn these Oyinbos to Blackees.

By then, they would realise that they are actually not "White".

WAIT!
And these Yeye people still wan fight Putin and Russian oil?
Without cheap Russian oil, how dem go use air-conditioning?

Yeye people!

We are all Humans After all...
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by caye(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
WAIT!
And these Yeye people still wan fight Putin and Russian oil?
Without cheap Russian oil, how dem go use air-conditioning?

Yeye people!

We are all Humans After all...[/quote]
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by caye(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:
white people don't have any features that make them survive in cold places. No dey talk rubbish.

It all boils down to mental and physiological adaptation.

And yes, black people have it better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Transcriber: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
caye:

It all boils down to mental and physiological adaptation.

And yes, black people have it better.
exactly that guy was just capping

Read the thread you'll see our argument in which I beat him thoroughly cheesy
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by SeriouslySense(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
you want to kill us, its not normal abeg cheesy
Sadheart:
Climate change.... Get with it....
46°c to a black man is normal....
Re: Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C by Searchingvictor: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Too hot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today / Boko Haram: Chad Fires Military Chief Over Death Of 23 Soldiers / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.