Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Love Shadows: Be At Peace With Your Choice Or Let Go! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Shadows: Be At Peace With Your Choice Or Let Go! (312 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Shadows: Be At Peace With Your Choice Or Let Go! by Avirose: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Pretending to be happy in a relationship that you so desperately want to end, just because of the mindset you don't want to hurt anyone or cause them pain especially when you know you are the problem in the relationship is pure witchcraft.

This reminds me of a case we handled while in Chief Rotimi Williams Chambers.

A man met his Landlord sleeping with his wife.
The client took a side stool and hit it on the landlord's head.

He died instantly.

He was arraigned for murder.

After 5 years of trial....
Full story on www.luvshadows.com
Re: Love Shadows: Be At Peace With Your Choice Or Let Go! by Avirose: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2022
He told us in court one day that he regretted killing his Landlord.

We asked him why?

He said he just realized that only God knows how many Men his wife would have slept with during the period he has been in jail.

Sincerely both of us wept.

Luckily the Court upheld our argument that he was provoked.

He spent 10 years in prison and was released.

Find out what happened next on;
www.luvshadows.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Active Y O U T U B E C H A N N E L? Let's M O N E T I Z E It... / Leading A Person On. / Love Someone - Tell Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.