Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? (26041 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by moses93(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Wow, i have been drinking longer than that. I was trying to get over something bad that happened to me till it became a habit. But i hope you drink moderately?

I drink moderately but if i don't drink anyday, my body wouldn't let me rest sad
Exactly what am passing through!
I drink moderately, even the people I'm living together with in the compound don't know that I drink.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by sivel(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Me too na anger oh. I dey too tie face. Even when i dey take nap for chair my wife dey complain say I di tie face even for sleep. I don tell am say na so ma mama born me. But i no like am at all.

Rastaramsey:
I no want make my pikin dey blow Colo grin grin
I don't want to make the mistakes I made... hence, they shouldn't belong in any confraternity....

It almost cost me my life....

They might not be lucky....

I don't want them to inherit my stubbornness and anger...
My anger no good at all...

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
asatemple:
Excess giving. I can spend my last kobo to take care of people around me but, when the reverse is the case I will start hearing stories
hi good evening.
How are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos / My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.