Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? (26043 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by anu3: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
B2K4LUV:
Omo so no be only me dey this table, just umagine I'm even an entrepreneur sometimes i offer services without profit its annoying. I even need help with strong heart.

I think it's quite ideal to be considerate to the poor and needy, not to the rich.

If they're richer, they should be giving you more if they want.

Giving to the rich constantly is foolishness...

Proverbs 22:16 ►
NIV
One who oppresses the poor to increase his wealth and one who gives gifts to the rich—both come to Poverty.

God bless
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by VirileNelly2420: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
If I ever have kids in the future, I wouldn't want them to be defiant like me.

1. Strong-will/Stubbornness (although I wouldn't want them to be dunces either).

2. Hard-heartedness. (I can make decisions without looking back). I mean, I can be VERY mean and vindictive if you hurt me or the one I love. I can take years to get back at you. I'm consciously working on this. Life is too short to harbour resentments and be vengeful.

3. Unfriendliness.

4. My liberal attitude. I am too liberal that I think I'll spoil my kids.

ur number4 contradicts every other things u listed above.

Wen U're liberal; u're soft hearted, easygoing, understand. Not being hostile or defiant, ready to compromise, etc

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Asceleb16(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
My face.
I pray they don't inherit my face
What's wrong with your face?
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by VirileNelly2420: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
abobote:
Womanising.
I womanize alot. Thought I was going to stop once I get married, but for where. I'm married and still doing it.
Yesterday, I had appointment with 3 different girls, but I ignored two and met with one. While I was with her, she jokingly asked about my wife, I said she is fine. She was surprised, asked if I'm for I told her yes, that I'm married with kids. Thinking that she will get angry and leave, the babe still relax and ordered for another bottle. That was when I know, its finished
grin grin grin...
It's finished indeed!

Meanwhile, u're not alone.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Correcton(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
I pray my children will no herit my womanize
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Joy69(f): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Richy4:
smiley This thread is just a soul searching one that makes one revisits his or her character traits...

Consciousness is my problem... I am too aware of people's plight..I put myself in their shoes a lot... Don't ever call me for anything that has to do with bargain because once the client starts talking about his or her life history, I might sale a house for 50 Naira just to make them comfortable.. embarassed

I would really want my children to be more daring not too ruthless in their dealings with people but audacious.. I guess u know what I mean.. embarassed

You're an empath. You absolve people's energy and the immediate environment. Just like myself: here are the few steps to help you with dealing with people that has worked for me.
1. Have strong boundaries
2. Let go of emotion
3. Rule out the source of negative energy and take it to your advantage. For me, the source of negative energy is when I'm alone. So I try as much as possible to connect with people and my environment to a safe level.

The downside of being an empath is you can't draw the line between solitude and seclusion. 2. You'd loose yourself if care is not taken
3. High possibility of losing friendship and relationship cus you're mostly easily misunderstood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by anu3: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
zudozz:
TOO MUCH

Forgiving spirit.
Sacrificial life especially for ingrates.
Open mindedness.
Dont trust easily.

If you aren't in Christ yet, then you should not be far from God's Kingdom, cos you already possess some great spiritual fruits—the first two.

That forgiving spirit was what I had to get by God's grace. It was so terrible that my mates back then used malice to form a nickname for me.

But now people get frustrated after failing to get me offended I guess. Cos I'll surely bless you whether you're a friend or an enemy: everyone qualifies...

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Mariangeles(f): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Right? grin

UyaiIncapsulated! grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Asceleb16(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
They shouldn't be too emotional

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by tonididdy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
I have a habit of being too comfortable and content it turns to laziness.
If I dont run the well dry, I will never find another well, then it becomes too stressful.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by LagBae(f): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
My height and flat nose.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by HelipsTech: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

People who don't even Know me just the sight of me they always conclude I have 2much pride and ego.
The way I walk and the way I seclude myself from people sometimes adds to it, I don't really blame them.
If you don't talk to me, I won't talk to you
I have stayed in my street for 7years now, they are about 3 neighbors I see everyday but not for once have we Said hello to each other.
They stare I stare
They walk pass, I walked pass

My spirit select's people too much, making me come of to them as been prideful.
Don't get me wrong I'm an extrovert, nice, bold And welcoming to strangers but hardly will you see me bring myself to you first.

I won't want my children to inherit this from me.

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala

I wouldn't want my son to simp like me, love like me, and be easy going like me
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by dorin27(f): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
havenz:
I just pray that my three kids don't inherit the sins of their father (me).
which are?
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by dorin27(f): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
SpatialKing:
Snoring
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Freethinker87: 12:22am On Jun 19, 2022
ppogba:

Trust me, as you grow older, you will out-grow this attitude.

The older you grow, the more you see the vanity of everything. The more you over look things and the more you forgive people who wrong you.

I'm not a young man anymore.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Do what you gotta do
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Brownshoe: 4:10am On Jun 19, 2022
You don do your marriage?
UyaiIncomparabl:
If I ever have kids in the future, I wouldn't want them to be defiant like me.

1. Strong-will/Stubbornness (although I wouldn't want them to be dunces either).

2. Hard-heartedness. (I can make decisions without looking back). I mean, I can be VERY mean and vindictive if you hurt me or the one I love. I can take years to get back at you. I'm consciously working on this. Life is too short to harbour resentments and be vengeful.

3. Unfriendliness.

4. My liberal attitude. I am too liberal that I think I'll spoil my kids.

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Anger
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

People who don't even Know me just the sight of me they always conclude I have 2much pride and ego.
The way I walk and the way I seclude myself from people sometimes adds to it, I don't really blame them.
If you don't talk to me, I won't talk to you
I have stayed in my street for 7years now, they are about 3 neighbors I see everyday but not for once have we Said hello to each other.
They stare I stare
They walk pass, I walked pass

My spirit select's people too much, making me come of to them as been prideful.
Don't get me wrong I'm an extrovert, nice, bold And welcoming to strangers but hardly will you see me bring myself to you first.

I won't want my children to inherit this from me.

So what's yours?

U are friendly to me so I can't relate
For me, my children should not inherit my procastination nature..will beat it out of anyone I notice is walking in dat way
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Bahamas95(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2022
1. SHYNESS:- I am very shy in nature, can't dance in public amongst other things.

2. HOT TEMPERAMENT:- I got short fuse. I am an introvert but when provoked I can bring down the house. No matter how you beg if I don't do what's on my mind I won't rest......Don't talk much but when am angry the whole neighborhood would know a lion is roaring.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Kooldame:
What I don't want my children to inherit from me is my stature.I'm tall slim but with a young look.Ppl younger than me don't respect me they think they are older or we are mates.
I greet ppl a lot.I don't know how to adjust, I'm too friendly.I want to keep to myself and be a bit unfriendly

U are so funny and sweet
Pls don't change.. kiss kiss
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by MadarasBlade(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2022
moses93:
ALCOHOL

How long have you been drinking?
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by lendahand(m): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Richy4:
smiley This thread is just a soul searching one that makes one revisits his or her character traits...

Consciousness is my problem... I am too aware of people's plight..I put myself in their shoes a lot... Don't ever call me for anything that has to do with bargain because once the client starts talking about his or her life history, I might sale a house for 50 Naira just to make them comfortable.. embarassed

I would really want my children to be more daring not too ruthless in their dealings with people but audacious.. I guess u know what I mean.. embarassed
when you stop earning salary and hit the street, body go tell you
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Joeboy88: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Too much grooving....i can't just stop . I pray my kids be the introvert type, very intelligent, concentrate on what they want & little or no grooving.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Majesty33(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Well, haven read all comments here, I will say that although I have bad vices that is peculiar to me and I won't want my kids to emulate, but mark my words, we are not God and can't stop any human being from behaving in a way that pleases them. Behaviour is not not that is done deliberately, rather it becomes one's nature gradually.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by asatemple(f): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Excess giving. I can spend my last kobo to take care of people around me but, when the reverse is the case I will start hearing stories
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by moses93(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2022
MadarasBlade:

How long have you been drinking?
3 years
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by MadarasBlade(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2022
moses93:

3 years

Wow, i have been drinking longer than that. I was trying to get over something bad that happened to me till it became a habit. But i hope you drink moderately?

I drink moderately but if i don't drink anyday, my body wouldn't let me rest sad
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Teenwolf(m): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
My small and tiny body and also my big head angry

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by blingxx(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Richy4:

This is a good thing tbh .. but you will discover that Nigerians don't deserve you
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by alizzyshire: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
I think I am way too shy and hardly talk and make friends, sometimes it is good but most times it is very lonely.

I wouldn't want my children to inherit this from me and also pride too, it cost me some relationships
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by apple30(f): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Indebtedness ..
Am easily indebted to pple dat render Favors or whatsoever to me.
I av followed my friend round d whole wuse market (biggest market in FCT ) looking for wat I dnt knw ,just becus she bought me fry meat of #50 .. grin on a normal I dnt like scouting markets ..dats y I dnt receive Favors from pple , I prefer to earn it ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.