Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? (25992 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Daroldigits: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stubbornness

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by EmiDon11: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:

Let's just say they'll have a really hard time finding anybody to date or marry if they inherit this face
this type u mean?

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by castorvill1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Beebah2000:
I am too shy in public embarassed
I dey hardly tell people my mind, I go stay dey look but my mind dey rap. grin
And I think too much. Jeez..... sad

adhd lol

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Connected1: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
I want my children to have a good anger/action limit.

I cause too much damage when I am very angry, that most times I get to regret them.

If I don't see the person facing emotional or physical pains then I don't stop.

That's a very bad trait.

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by ppogba: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

People who don't even Know me just the sight of me they always conclude I have 2much pride and ego.
The way I walk and the way I seclude myself from people sometimes adds to it, I don't really blame them.
If you don't talk to me, I won't talk to you
I have stayed in my street for 7years now, they are about 3 neighbors I see everyday but not for once have we Said hello to each other.
They stare I stare
They walk pass, I walked pass

My spirit select's people too much, making me come of to them as been prideful.
Don't get me wrong I'm an extrovert, nice, bold And welcoming to strangers but hardly will you see me bring myself to you first.

I won't want my children to inherit this from me.

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala

Truth is, whatever it is that people are perceiving or presuming that you are, there is an element of it in you. Even if it is 2%. What is now left is For you to get that out of your life. Especially if it is not a good attitude.

I will not argue psychology but and extrovert who waits for people to come to him first and has never had anything to do with neighbors of 7 years is to say the least somehow.

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Holy Zachariah!
Is this OP Family member
Or his Grilling Apprentice?
Hw is that once Manna comment on his post, it hits FP

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by swissgoldenpro2: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm here for comments
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Princeton92(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
My bad habits (I don't wanna name)
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Farid24224(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Redpiling!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Yemi4luv: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

People who don't even Know me just the sight of me they always conclude I have 2much pride and ego.
The way I walk and the way I seclude myself from people sometimes adds to it, I don't really blame them.
I have stayed in my street for 7years now, they are about 3 neighbors I see everyday but not for once have we Said hello to each other.
They stare I stare

Don't get me wrong I'm an extrovert, nice, bold And welcoming to strangers but hardly will you see me bring myself to you first.

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala

We are in the same categories I just pray non of kids will inherit that behaviour from me
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Asianjollof007: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Generosity and being a nigerian.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by ofuonyebi: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
That question is for those who steal or rob to bring sorrow to others
those who kidnap and kill others because of money
those who have their wives at home but womanise with others
those who swindle the peoples commonwealth because they are governors, accountant-generals, ministers, sin-nators, house of reps etc
those who divorce or kill their wives or husbands after marriage oaths and vows
those who peddle drugs or human trafficking
those who rig or vote buy elections
those who who want Nigeria to pafuka!

the list keep on loading
help me add the rest jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by enemachris(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
My face.

I pray they don't inherit my face
Does your face looks like creepy black pool grin grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Africana1123(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I no want make my pikin dey blow Colo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Kaxmytex(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
I no dey trust anybody, make dem no inherit am

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by tupix(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anger and Alcohol
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

They stare I stare

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by gbengene1234(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Make my children sha no inherit gambling... The rest na minor

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by KiNg0G: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
ppogba:

Truth is, whatever it is that people are perceiving or presuming that you are, there is an element of it in you. Even if it is 2%. What is now left is For you to get that out of your life. Especially if it is not a good attitude.

I will not argue psychology but and extrovert who waits for people to come to him first and has never had anything to do with neighbors of 7 years is to say the least somehow.
nigerians hardly understand context.
If you read my post you see where I said I don't blame them, because I myself knows am too uptight.

Using the term neighbor doesn't mean we live in same compound or house line, I'm living very well with people who live around me. It just they are some people your spirit don't just feel at all.

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by SEGLIZ: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
My face.

I pray they don't inherit my face
I help you say BIG AMEN to that pray because from the look of thing that face need proper de·mil·i·tar·i·za·tion. can't stop laughing cheesygrin
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Samakus(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Poverty cry kiss cry cry

May God help me to break it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by jojothaiv(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
abobote:
Womanising.
I womanize alot. Thought I was going to stop once I get married, but for where. I'm married and still doing it.
Yesterday, I had appointment with 3 different girls, but I ignored two and met with one. While I was with her, she jokingly asked about my wife, I said she is fine. She was surprised, asked if I'm for I told her yes, that I'm married with kids. Thinking that she will get angry and leave, the babe still relax and ordered for another bottle. That was when I know, its finished
This is the reality we have found ourselves..

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Unlimited4G: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

They stare I stare

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala

I was too formal, uptight but I don't hold grudges, rigid, anti-social. But they're now in the past, I just hope non of these traits will surface in any of my children because I know what I missed for being too uptight and anti-social.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by KiNg0G: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Unlimited4G:

I was too formal, uptight but I don't hold grudges, rigid, anti-social. But they're now in the past, I just hope non of these traits will surface in any of my children because I know what I missed for being too uptight and anti-social.
exactly

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by GraceEverything: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

They stare I stare

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala

You have a conflicting personality. How can you be an extrovert and not be friendly??

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by stanisbaratheon: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
I wouldn't want my kids to be too expressive when offended. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by VIKTO83(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:

Hahahaha, I can't stop laughing about selling house for 50naira

Seems we share same trait.
In fact few minutes ago my friends were calling me a big guy due to how hard I work and how patients like to have me attend to them. But d truth is that my bank account don't 'measure' up to the work I do.
I'm not poor either and not complaining but I put myself in people's shoes a lot.
It's good anyways and I get rewarded often.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by NiceClean: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stinginess Oooo

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by GraceEverything: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Too emotional, too shy......

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Mryacks: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

They stare I stare

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala

Shyness!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
I wouldn't want them to inherit my shyness nor sensitivity.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Consider Flogging An Effective Way Of Discipline? What's The Alternative? / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife / Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.