Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) (49370 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) / Davido Curses Internet Troll & His Generations For Calling Ifeanyi A “frog” / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by DaInferno(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
EBMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2862726470070939146?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
omo...but the prices of some things is just way fkin outrageous if you step back a little...like what's so $320k about this watch. Its too ugly for that price. Even the fake Rolex some people use looks more beautiful compared to this undecided
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by effido666: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hope he also bought for d mother dat carried him for good 9 months ?
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Botwriter: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
DaInferno:
omo...but the prices of some things is just way fkin outrageous if you step back a little...like what's so $320k about this watch. Its too ugly for that price. Even the fake Rolex some people use looks more beautiful compared to this undecided

Even fake AP watches are so expensive. And you hardly see AP watches in the market. Only lovers of luxury watches know about. They are the big 3 watches.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Botwriter: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
The big three luxury watches: Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, and Vacheron Constantin.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by MSesan: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
The watch is too mature for the size of his age.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Botwriter: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
DaInferno:

Rolex have a lot of cheap watches. You can never see a cheap AP watch. Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, and Vacheron Constantin are referred as the big three in the luxury watch world.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by DaInferno(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Botwriter:

Even fake AP watches are so expensive. And you hardly see AP watches in the market. Only lovers of luxury watches know about. They are the big 3 watches.
I won't buy that watch for 20k...looks too basic for the said amount. $320k??
That's like one house and about 10 proper cars
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Botwriter: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
DaInferno:
I won't buy that watch for 20k...looks too basic for the said amount. $320k??
That's like one house and about 10 proper cars

It's a store of value. This is an AP watch from 2008. If I want to sell it today I will sell it *2 of the original amount. They make few watches per edition. Sometimes just 1000 globally. Like the one attached below. So imagine owning something that's worn by only 1k people in the world. And offcourse only people who know about watches may notice you are carrying a Benz on your hands; that's the pain.

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

He brags too much like a baby or a poor man who suddenly found wealth. Adeleke's first son and heir has children, he is not all these rubbish.
Davido is a celebrity, his father's first son is not. Davido is richer as he earns millions form his profession.
Celebrities thrive with publicity. Abi is it not showbiz again?
Guess the more he appears in the news the better for him.
Let him brag, it is left for us to enjoy it or choose to ignore.
Anyhow anyhow, it is still media content.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by frog12: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
i met child of a big man one time. she tell me she buy her watch for 20 thousand dollars. i laugh. these people no no true value of things so they spend anyhow

Kog45:
$320k wristwatch à kid and still see many believed this crap then wahala dey.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Botwriter: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
frog12:
i met child of a big man one time. she tell me she buy her watch for 20 thousand dollars. i laugh. these people no no true value of things so they spend anyhow

Most people actually embezzle money through watches. They are assets. Just like gold and the value increases with time. Especially mechanical watches. So instead of buying traceable assets they invest in luxury watches. I think EFFC seized several AP watches from one alleged Instagram scam dude like that. I have forgotten his name.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Horlarwaileh(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
I dont even know wat to write on this post bcus i dont get any thing sensible from buying watch of such price for a child of 2years that don't know his value and pour water on it.

Anyway. All these are only deceiving thenselves
They buy luxurious things for publicity, use it for sometimes and resell without posting anythings about it.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
nedekid:

Davido is a celebrity, his father's first son is not. Davido is richer as he earns millions form his profession.
Celebrities thrive with publicity. Abi is it not showbiz again?
Guess the more he appears in the news the better for him.
Let him brag, it is left for us to enjoy it or choose to ignore.
Anyhow anyhow, it is still media content.
He is richer than his father and the father's heir because they don't brag online? Who owns the PJ he is bragging with and even went ahead to film its arrival? Does it belong to him? Did he not claim he had 30b but later debunked it? Did he not brag he bought a Porsche? Where is it? This is undiluted foolishness.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Olawalelotito(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nice
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by TheMostComplex1: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
post=113919529:
Do not believe everything you read on social media

We Rise.

Until I see Chioma driving or being driven by someone in that her Assurance Porsche I'll take everything Davido says with a pinch of salt
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Ayobeck(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
A beg tell me pls what special in dis watch now,no b type of watch wey Musa dey hawk on d street b dis bayi ooo..nah dis pple dey give pple oppression...ennnn,us e dis money to established business in naija..enn pple r suffering now..stop making pple abuse God that God do dem evil now...brother Davido
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jostoman:
It was one of the American rapper that gave the wrist watch to Davido to give ifeayin as his 2 years gift. So get your fact right.
Go back and read the headline and read my point again. BUY is in inverted commas, that's my point that he can't buy such for the boy, but they tag it hate.
Now, you are talking, the boy was 2 in October last year, we are in June, which birthday now? Last year or this year? It is just an unnecessary post to be relevant online.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

E pain am die! Ass wiper!

Jealousy is paining this one grin
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Botwriter: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Horlarwaileh:
I dont even know wat to write on this post bcus i dont get any thing sensible from buying watch of such price for a child of 2years that don't know his value and pour water on it.

Anyway. All these are only deceiving thenselves
They buy luxurious things for publicity, use it for sometimes and resell without posting anythings about it.

Most times, that's the case. Buy and resell.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Jealousy is paining me, I go die for your mention grin

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=113924072][/quote]

Jealousy has finished this one.. e pain am grin
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Farid24224(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oh god!!

We shall never be poor...Help me say "Ameen"
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Transcriber: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

If you go by the black market exchange rate that’s about 186 million naira. Hell will freeze over before I believe that grin
cheesy
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Transcriber: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Nigerians and their übermaterialism tueh
you again cheesy
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by moje4: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Where is my calculator let me do the mathematics
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

He is richer than his father and the father's heir because they don't brag online? Who owns the PJ he is bragging with and even went ahead to film its arrival? Does it belong to him? Did he not claim he had 30b but later debunked it? Did he not brag he bought a Porsche? Where is it? This is undiluted foolishness.
This fathers heir you are mentioning twice now, what does it even mean? Did the father say he has a person designated as his heir? Who does that crap any longer, abi are they the royal family that has a throne to inherit?
Pacific group which is the fathers company had a board of directors, davido and his siblings are directors. Davidos siblings work in the companies and likely receive salaries and benefits.
Weither he is richer or poorer than his father is not the issue that determines how he flunts his riches.
He is an entertainer, makes his living through show biz, he must be loud to remain in the news. How much is that Porsche that he has to lie? Abi you doubt say the boy get moni? Rich man say him get jet, flies in it as if it is a taxi and you are questioning the ownership, either his father or his.
You even liken a billionaire in nairas behaviour "undiluted foolishness".
Fear God my brother.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Godispeace: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Be dreaming useless dream there . biafra youth shouting Nigeria (ZOO) youth upandan . same Nigeria they called zoo ooooo
DanielPat01:
I Am 1000% Obidient but here is the thing;

It doesn't end at shouting I am Obidient, go get your PVC, Vote for Peter Obi and so on...

The goal and motto should be; make one person Obidient

If each and everyone of us "well meaning Nigerians" set a goal to make just one person Obidient with valid reasons, and successfully achieve this, trust me, the supporters will double.

While still chanting this motto to the ends of the Earth...

As the tally stands my whole family is Obidient, neighbours are Obidient because of me, I have even gone as far as making a PDP politicain son very Obidient.

This is the first time I'm campaigning for someone on my life and I am surprise I am doing this but I will say this;

Don't let those people campaigning for another ancestor from the same party to deceive you by words or by bribe, for they don't mean well for you.

If they give you money collect it, eat it and don't ever feel guilt for doing so for it is your money, get your PVC now and prepare to vote for the right person Peter Okwute Obi

Vote wisely or live to regret it for another four years. 2015 you said you made a mistake, 2019/2020 you still made a mistake, here is a chance to get things right...

Forget PDP, Forget APC, Let's give Labour Party (Another party) a chance this time...

The main move should be;
OPeration: "Make One Person Obidient."

I drop my pen...
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm happy for the little boy. But on a more serious note, although Davido is one of the most generous celebrity we have in this country, with the kind of money he waste and throws away on frivolities I strongly believe he could do more for humanity and charity.

Just my opinion.

Wealthy African celebrities should learn from Senegalese footballer - Sadio Mane and see how the young man is using his money to uplift his people instead of indulging in self-aggrandizement.

If 10% of wealthy African celebrities were like Sadio Mane poverty would have been wiped out of the continent a long time ago.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
nedekid:

This fathers heir you are mentioning twice now, what does it even mean? Did the father say he has a person designated as his heir? Who does that crap any longer, abi are they the royal family that has a throne to inherit?
Pacific group which is the fathers company had a board of directors, davido and his siblings are directors. Davidos siblings work in the companies and likely receive salaries and benefits.
Weither he is richer or poorer than his father is not the issue that determines how he flunts his riches.
He is an entertainer, makes his living through show biz, he must be loud to remain in the news. How much is that Porsche that he has to lie? Abi you doubt say the boy get moni? Rich man say him get jet, flies in it as if it is a taxi and you are questioning the ownership, either his father or his.
You even liken a billionaire in nairas behaviour "undiluted foolishness".
Fear God my brother.
He is earning more than his father's children sitting in the office?
How many of his shows have you ever paid for that you know he is making his money from entertainment?
The internet was agog when he posted N45m car of 4 car of 4 years ago. Have youseen him or Chioma with it?
PJ belongs to his father, he claimed he bought it but media revealed it was for his father before he admitted.
Why film and post as yours? Foolishness.
Where is the son's multimillion Pampers endorsement and N100m cooking show?
Noise, noise, every time.
Did he not later admit he never had N30b?
His bragging is too much, he should pipe down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Ike And Family - Recent Photos / Korede Bello Goes Back To School / Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.