Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) (49350 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) / Davido Curses Internet Troll & His Generations For Calling Ifeanyi A “frog” / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by nfcshanghai(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
EBMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2862726470070939146?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
It's lie, the watch is 320usd not 350k. You can go to his Instagram page to confirm. Fake news
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Omodua(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
EBMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2862726470070939146?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Waste of money!

How do you buy a child a watch worth millions of Naira when he can't read or access the watch. Such money should be given to the needy or Charity.

OBO, Be sensible!
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Omodua(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
datola:
The wrist watch be looking like an Aboki's N500 watch.
Exactly. Like an Aboki's N500 watch. Why wasting money to buy such expensive watch for a child who cannot read or access the watch.

OBO, Be sensible in spending your money. Many needy needs the money; not your infantile child!

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
A cheap one from Davido
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Omodua(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yankiss:
Wastage. casting pearls before swine. Does the little boy even know how to tell time? How will he appreciate the enormous amount sunk when he isnt of age to know? To me this is not wise. Wrong parenting.
Exactly. I agree with you. This is wrong parenting.

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Omodua(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
So we should smoke mess? undecided because I cant seem to understand the usefulness of such information or the motive behind the reason for this information making front page..

Davido cough's, front-page
Davido sneeze, front-page
Davido eat front-page... How is that our business?
It's our business because he lacks business sense and very wasteful. It's wrong parenting to buy a child a watch when he doesn't know the value or can tell the time.
OBO should spend his money wisely. Not wasteful.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ifeanyi you're really enjoying oo
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Carlyboi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
EmekaBlue:
He is into entertainment. He have to find a way to come into spotlight. Hope u gerrit?!

So na only am Dey into entertainment?this defence and excuse lame and tired Abeg rest it!
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Carlyboi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Bobmarie:
I’m not here to trade words.. The Entertainment industry lives on brags, have you listened to American rappers? It’s a part of the trade.

Go to Icebox’s page on IG and check for Davido’s purchases. At any given time he is is wearing at least 200k dollars in wrist chains only. If you think his music is not worth that, remember his father is worth 700million dollars, what do you think his pocket money and inheritance is? Like I said not here to trade words, just here to let you know if you’re still consoling yourself with the fact that he’s faking it, YOU ARE CLUELESS.

You really sound hateful, it’s not his fault he’s rich beyond your wildest dreams.

You mean he’s hateful cos he isn’t impressed by Davido’s ostentatiousness and superficial acts?

Who cares if his Dad his almost worth a billion?or whatever’s is earning as pocket money and yeah I won’t say his purchase is genuine or not but if you understand how social media works and this celebrity lifestyle you’d know a lot of these things some of these guys post and brag about is simply for clout!

fake life even obtains in the biggest entertainment industry in the world “ Hollywood “ you’d know this if you’re in the know not to talk of Nigeria plus davido has a history of lying and distorted claims about his acquisitions he’s notorious for that...the Porsche and (O.B.O Air) private jet and the Banana island,saying he made 30m dollars last years which wasn’t verified and a lot of other tales by the moonlight!

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:
you again cheesy
What is it jobless cretin? I don't have time for your bickering.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Omodua:
It's our business because he lacks business sense and very wasteful. It's wrong parenting to buy a child a watch when he doesn't know the value or can tell the time.
OBO should spend his money wisely. Not wasteful.
It's his money, don't chop Panadol on top another fool's headache. If the child turns out to be a fool like his stupid father, it's not your business. Leave them abeg.

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Professorola123: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
U guys will view this watch on YouTube and even subscribe. Just to view a watch. But when I post something of benefit in my channel, u guys will never view it talk less of subscribing.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by CrownFemi: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Waste of resources...
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by zubixone: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Does this concern me? What's our gain here. Abeg give is info that will better our life joo.

Let him empower his community youths with skills.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Wwwq: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Really
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by alhaji04: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

It is a pity you have lost confidence in yourself already. Did he show you the receipt of purchase to back his claim? Please don't say he can afford it, he still a celebrity.
Cut ur coat according to your cloth, foolishness is hustling to buy something a child doesn't know its value, worth, nor even useful to him. He can play with it and destroy it.
Baba,.. na which one u dey take? make dem give u one green bottle.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

ur bf/hb can do same u know?
I am waiting smiley
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
alhaji04:

Baba,.. na which one u dey take? make dem give u one green bottle.
Heineken grin
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Dfynboi: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Vanity upon vanity, shey ds watch will size ifeanyi or he is buying it in advance
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by alhaji04: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
midehi2:
Heineken grin
Lol, take chair.. cold one go soon land.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by PraiseHim4ever: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
midehi2:
I am waiting smiley
waiting for me u mean? I am coming......
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by 688olufunke: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
And this watch will size him like this?And this watch will size him like this?...
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Bellotelli: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

He should brag about his business and prowess instead. Where is Porshe car he bragged about?
Times have really changed. Gone are the days when musicians were known only for their musics. Nowadays, social media presence is contributing immensely to their income.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by KINGS100(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
This wastefulness is second to non. At best the young lad will brake it. I believe you could have invested the money for the Lad instead of this.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Bellotelli:

Times have really changed. Gone are the days when musicians were known only for their musics. Nowadays, social media presence is contributing immensely to their income.
That's not a license to always tell lies and make some foolish people feel defeated. Most of his braggings always end up to be false.
Porsche car_ audio
Pampers Endorsement_audio
Cooking show_audio
Assurance_audio
PJ_audio
N30b in account_audio
He has been busted uploading same jewelries as being bought over and over, he should calm down
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by jeyem(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
I just realize this people
Make big money I swear! I was at the show in New York! Let do the calculations
We have 272884 people
$50 per person
$50x272884
$13644200!
Oh my God $13 million
There is no way he won’t get $5million
Don’t argue with me! I was there!
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by DaInferno(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Botwriter:

It's a store of value. This is an AP watch from 2008. If I want to sell it today I will sell it *2 of the original amount. They make few watches per edition. Sometimes just 1000 globally. Like the one attached below. So imagine owning something that's worn by only 1k people in the world. And offcourse only people who know about watches may notice you are carrying a Benz on your hands; that's the pain.
$320k is outrageous abeg
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Origi..no be those once wey dey buy 100k...fake fake
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 4:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulations to davido and his son..

Korede Bello Goes Back To School / Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives / Falz Falana Lane: Street Named After Falz In Lagos Island (Photo)