Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) (49348 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) / Davido Curses Internet Troll & His Generations For Calling Ifeanyi A “frog” / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Manofgod88: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2022
This is an investment , the boy knows what he is doing an original watch like this with the documentation can add value in some years time if he wants to resell it . The value of a Rolex 1 is more than 4th edition.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Loch0605: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Vanity crew should come and tell us how many Nigerians this watch would have brought out of poverty.

How come it’s Davido that has to bring them out of poverty. Why think one man should do the job of the government.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

waiting for me u mean? I am coming......

Lol
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
alhaji04:

Lol, take chair.. cold one go soon land.
grin
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by PraiseHim4ever: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
midehi2:
Lol
send me ur contact plz
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

send me ur contact plz

Lol
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by midehi2(f): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:

send me ur contact plz

E-mail sent
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Omodua(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

It's his money, don't chop Panadol on top another fool's headache. If the child turns out to be a fool like his stupid father, it's not your business. Leave them abeg.
OK oooo! You made useful point. Supported!
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omodua:
OK oooo! You made useful point. Supported!
Honestly, calling such foolishness out would only make others to attack you. Nigerians are terribly materialistic, I honestly do not know why. Good day man.

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by neyobills: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Botwriter:
The big three luxury watches: Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, and Vacheron Constantin.

Perhaps u forgot there are bigger brands like Richard Mille,Jacob n Co n Hublot.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Botwriter: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
neyobills:

Perhaps u forgot there are bigger brands like Richard Mille,Jacob n Co n Hublot.

They may be expensive but still they are not part of the holy Trinity of watches.

Just search Google for the big three watch brands.
https://www.thewatchbox.com/blog/holy-trinity-watches.html
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by DanielPat01: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Godispeace:
Be dreaming useless dream there . biafra youth shouting Nigeria (ZOO) youth upandan . same Nigeria they called zoo ooooo

E pain am ooo. Your tears is my joy.

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Omodua(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Honestly, calling such foolishness out would only make others to attack you. Nigerians are terribly materialistic, I honestly do not know why. Good day man.
Exactly my brother. You're right.
Happy Sunday
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by neyobills: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Botwriter:

They may be expensive but still they are not part of the holy Trinity of watches.

Just search Google for the big three watch brands.
https://www.thewatchbox.com/blog/holy-trinity-watches.html

All I’m trying to update you about is that your list of the holy whatever is outdated,if there is any list and Richard Mille isn’t in the so called list then it’s a joke of a list,an entry level Richard Mille is about 80k usd and would buy one entry level each in your list and there would still be lots of change left,it akin to someone saying the iPhone X series are the most expensive iPhone brands where there is already iPhone 13 in the market,….or perhaps Richard Mille should be the holy grail.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Botwriter: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
neyobills:

All I’m trying to update you about is that your list of the holy whatever is outdated,if there is any list and Richard Mille isn’t in the so called list then it’s a joke of a list,an entry level Richard Mille is about 80k usd and would buy one entry level each in your list and there would still be lots of change left,it akin to someone saying the iPhone X series are the most expensive iPhone brands where there is already iPhone 13 in the market,….or perhaps Richard Mille should be the holy grail.

Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by neyobills: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Botwriter:

This just confirms what I earlier stated that RM is usually more expensive than those on your holy whatever list,Benz is no doubt one of the best car manufacturers in the world,it holds value however an entry level Bentley is way more expensive than an entry level Benz,they are not in the same category,RM is the luxury emperor,PP is the king,RM watches are produced from state of the art high tech materials that can’t be found on any other watch in the world like titanium,zirconia,carbon nanotubes,carbon fiber NTPT which is exclusive to RM,they are also famed to have produced the lightest luxury watch in the world,it is definitely more expensive and very rare,they produce less than 5k watches a year,PP produces over 20k a year,get informed and forget about the holy trinity ish,RM is the holy grail.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Godispeace: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pain !!!!! lolzzzz grin grin grin grin you these educated illiterate igbo kids are seriously daft !!!!!
DanielPat01:

E pain am ooo. Your tears is my joy.
Re: Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) by Truthshscrazy: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bubbly little active Lad.Your tiny little patter feet brought joy to our hearts & all the online inlaws from the first cry when you graced the headlines. We all followed your growth.So much fond memories in a short term of 3
.We will miss the times your news filled our hearts with glee and kept our eyes glued to the screens & headlines waiting for the next designer outfit or expensive gadget of yours to argue about. Rest in peace baby lfeanyi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Korede Bello Goes Back To School / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With The Saying, "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" / Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.