Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment (1201 Views)

How Can 5k Be Managed In A Week / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Channah1(f): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
medropoly:

You are absolutely right bro... Am from that side grin grin

Oh... I thought as much.
It is well with you.

By the way, I'm a Sis.

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by medropoly(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Shedrack777:
chai! when i say MEN, i was generalising (which includes you and i). i'm not such type of men that takes previlage of the less previlaged cus i'm happily married with two kids (now i'm bragging).
ADVICE: learn to read and comprehend because if you see me from afar, you won't dare abuse me nor call me an idiot. but again, this is your upbringing, i won't blame you for that.

Keep your personalities to your self and don't generalise things becus you feel as you could do it every one too could do it, only an heartless fellow like you will think of taking advantage of less privileged becus any reasonable person won't think of that left alone engaging in such.. And for the record, anywhere I see you, I could repeat such to your face angry
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Justkatty(f): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Chaiii
I just come dey feel for you

Because it will be very difficult to save for yourself.
May God see you through.
Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by ImaIma1(f): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Richy4:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your father will come back and join u guys in the sitting room? shocked... Don't tell me he has retired from 'active service '...
Anyways make I commot my mind for gutter first and simply say... Oh!! Nice post grin

After 8 children all managing in a two bedroom flat, he should never be allowed near that woman alone.

1 Like

Re: How We Managed To Shared Our Two Room Apartment by Richy4(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
ImaIma1:

After 8 children all managing in a two bedroom flat, he should never be allowed near that woman alone.
grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secrets Of Success In Relationships & Marriages! - Good Home! / One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married / He Escaped Being A Victim Of Paternity Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.