Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,537 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married (1187 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / I'm About To Regret Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:33am On Mar 13, 2023
If i find out the girl i want to marry has a mother that has a tendency of disrespecting the husband i can never marry such a girl. Nobody can tell me that she'll be different frm her mom. 90% of the girl child are naturally stupid. They tend to copy bad behaviours faster than the good ones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Ebonygeek(f): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
If i find out the girl i want to marry has a mother that has a tendency of disrespecting the husband i can never marry such a girl. Nobody can tell me that she'll be different frm her mom. 90% of the girl child are naturally stupid. They tend to copy bad behaviours faster than the good ones.
Females are not naturally stupid, you dolt. The fact that you would even make such a statement shows that you have very few brain cells left. That girl should better run away from you

20 Likes

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by ibechris(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2023
Any man who barks and yells at ladies like the man above me must be imprudent.

Women shouldn't be treated like u are doing. Pamper and treat her like u would treat a sister.

I have a wife whom I treat like my mum and she has never disappointed me one day...my parents have never been disappointed in her either.

So,na the name wey u call ur dog e go anwer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by frozen70(f): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

What if you birth girls all through
Will you still reason like this

If you reason so, will you still blame their mum

And if you blame their mum then you did not do your job well being with such as a wife and mother of your girls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Mindlog: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

I guess your mother who is also a representation of the girl child is naturally stupid, going by your perception.

Reading your post, gives an insight of who your father is/was and how he perceive/d your mother and you copied the bad behaviour.

You don't need a wife, you need psychiatric evaluation.....you will be the death of any woman who unfortunately falls into your trap of marriage.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Natbrowny: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
OP. Kudos to u and ur opinion
But u sounded like a scumbag, a nitwit and a crazy ass mo'fucker.

Peace ✌🏼

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Dracular226(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Y'all criticising the OP are the one's that should have your brains checked because obviously y'all have zero ability to reason properly. Well I'm not surprised anyway cos most Nigerian are actually stupid! Y'all just displayed it! (P.S: don't come at me unless the shoe fits). All he said up there is a fact if we are to remove hypocrisy, just that he's wrong with the 90% he quoted. Most of the ladies criticising probably falls into the category of the type of women he mentioned and the guys criticising are simps and an hypocrite. Nigerians need to learn more about constructive arguments/criticism actually cos why the heck will someone post a personal observation and if you seem not to agree, instead of replying with your own observation from your own point of view, you'll prefer to attack like a mad dog. We can do better FFS!!!! Imagine some people even bringing his mother into this, chaiii!!! I want to believe it's the situation of the country that probably makes people get angry unnecessarily!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

let me break it down to you

whether girl or boy your mother is the first women you trust in your life, on mostly we take them as our role models and it takes years to admit thats she is wrong in certain things or things she taught you

So being the first women
we trust in general we tend not to see their bad part in your case disrepecting a son in law, your wife might not see it as such

And remember it goes both ways it might be your mum disrespecting her daughter in law but you might not see it that way

5 Likes

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Dracular226(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

let me break it down to you

whether girl or boy your mother is the first women you trust in your life, on mostly we take them as our role models and it takes years to admit thats she is wrong in certain things or things she taught you

So being the first women
we trust in general we tend not to see their bad part in your case disrepecting a son in law, your wife might not see it as such

And remember it goes both ways it might be your mum disrespecting her daughter in law but you might not see it that way
First person to reason properly! Well you're right with your points. I belive smart children will see their mother mistakes on time and make adjustments quickly but in respect to what the OP is saying, most ladies find it difficult to realise this, maybe not smart enough to see it or they just don't want to see it, and that can be defined as stupidity like he stated.
Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by LagBae(f): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Remove the log in your eye before trying to remove the splinter in another's.
You hypocrite!
Your writeup reeks of misogyny. You need to check yourself, or better still, see a therapist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by LagBae(f): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mindlog:

I guess your mother who is also a representation of the girl child is naturally stupid, going by your perception.

Reading your post, gives an insight of who your father is/was and how he perceive/d your mother and you copied the bad behaviour.

You don't need a wife, you need psychiatric evaluation.....you will be the death of any woman who unfortunately falls into your trap of marriage.

I'm telling you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Adesuwag(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Baff and chop first before meeting your imaginary wife and in-law scallawag

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by JovialJune(f): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hehehe nothing more to add, sane peeps has done justice to Op.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by ahnie: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
My own is to like your comments.i have dashed all the commenters likes.

2 Likes

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
ibechris:
Any man who barks and yells at ladies like the man above me must be imprudent.

Women shouldn't be treated like u are doing. Pamper and treat her like u would treat a sister.

I have a wife whom I treat like my mum and she has never disappointed me one day...my parents have never been disappointed in her either.

So,na the name wey u call ur dog e go anwer.

Who is this one? This one that will claim 2b married but will go abt carrying small girls that are old enof 2b his daughters is making noise.
Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
As a guy if u like go nd marry a girl whose mom insults her husband anyhow she likes what you'll see in the marriage will dash u sense 4 free but by that time the deed had already been done. Maybe divorce has now given unprepared married men like u lots a soft landing that's why u rarely make findings abt the girl u wanna marry b4 going into it now. Some of u just wanna marry just 2b respected in the society with a hidden intension of divorcing the person at any slight provocation. 4 those of u attacking me lemme tell u that i don't wanna divorce 4 any reason so i can never marry a girl that has such a mother. I value my peace of mind above any other thing. 90% of girls whose mothers insult their husband at will will repeat the same mistake on their husbands taking it 2b a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by DestinyGlory: 2:30am On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Any guy that can proudly come online to tag 90% of women as “naturally stupid” lacks respect for women, is likely abusive and is a walking red flag. The girls you’re assessing should actually run from you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Who is this one? This one that will claim 2b married but will go abt carrying small girls that are old enof 2b his daughters is making noise.

you don feed yourself before talking about marriage!

Marriage is not for teenagers and boys.

1 Like

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by ahnie: 7:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Skyview01:

you don feed yourself before talking about marriage!

Marriage is not for teenagers and boys.
Below the belt punchline

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by ibechris(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Well,I am not like ur father who trained a man to behave like an unwise boy.

I respect women and I think if u are angry because of that u can as well eat shit. I don't care how u feel but maltreating women is wrong in all facets and it is only men,like u that would continue to make good men appear like bad men.

Werey dey see himself like alpha male...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by ahnie: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2023
ibechris:

I respect women and I think if u are angry because of that u can as well eat shit. I don't care how u feel but maltreating women is wrong in all facets and it is only men,like u that would continue to make good men appear like bad men.

Are you for real with your stand on women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Mindlog: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
As a guy if u like go nd marry a girl whose mom insults her husband anyhow she likes what you'll see in the marriage will dash u sense 4 free but by that time the deed had already been done. Maybe divorce has now given unprepared married men like u lots a soft landing that's why u rarely make findings abt the girl u wanna marry b4 going into it now. Some of u just wanna marry just 2b respected in the society with a hidden intension of divorcing the person at any slight provocation. 4 those of u attacking me lemme tell u that i don't wanna divorce 4 any reason so i can never marry a girl that has such a mother. I value my peace of mind above any other thing. 90% of girls whose mothers insult their husband at will will repeat the same mistake on their husbands taking it 2b a normal thing.

My focus is that. it is a two-way street.

A boy who grows up seeing his father demeaning his mother in both words and action, even in the presence of their children and outsiders, sees his father repeatedly beats his mother and his mother still remained in the marriage......modelling and normalization will be nurtured in that boy's mind.

He is most likely to grow to be a man who sees nothing wrong in demeaning women, beating the girlfriend/wife as the surest way to exert authority in the relationship because that was what his father modelled to him and he has normalized it as he comfortably identifies it as being masculine.

In all, toxic marriage tends to mess up the children as they tend to carry over the toxicity into their relationships except for some who recognize the toxicity and are very intentional not to repeat their parents' toxicity.

Reason it is a must for any professionally trained marriage therapist to explore the childhood of the couple at the first/second session.

2 Likes

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by ibechris(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:

Are you for real with your stand on women

I don't think there is anything wrong in what I stand for.

1 Like

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by ahnie: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2023
ibechris:

I don't think there is anything wrong in what I stand for.
I m impressed,dazzall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2023
ibechris:

See this idiot. Go thro all my threads whether you'll ever see me make mention of the alpha beta nonsense. What i wrote is as a result of the research i started carrying out after my secondary schl education. This days u rarely see a chaste female teenager nd untill the society starts paying attention the world will keep getting bad. Do a little findings abt the kinda female celebs we keep churning out, their values nd belief system nd tell me where we're headed as a pple. Go to social media nd read what small girls keep posting every minute nd tell me wer we're goin

1 Like

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2023
ibechris:

Where i work i see old men pick nd drop teenage girls every minute nd it's becoming a norm now. Tell me what the society will turn into if ur teenage boys start pursuing after pple's wives the same way this small girls pursue after pple's husbands. Two yrs ago one of my secondary schol classmates kept pestering me to help her connect her with my dad all because she thought my dad is a rich man. Some months ago one of my church girls made the same statement which i jokingly dismissed. It's high time we started asking ourselves some valid questions abt our female children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Mindlog: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Where i work i see old men pick nd drop teenage girls every minute nd it's becoming a norm now. Tell me what the society will turn into if ur teenage boys start pursuing after pple's wives the same way this small girls pursue after pple's husbands. Two yrs ago one of my secondary schol classmates kept pestering me to help her connect her with my dad all because she thought my dad is a rich man. Some months ago one of my church girls made the same statement which i jokingly dismissed. It's high time we started asking ourselves some valid questions abt our female children

And you have no words for those pedophiles who are sexually exploiting those minors?

3 Likes

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by xavuv: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Truthfully true
Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Mindlog:

And you have no words for those pedophiles who are sexually exploiting those minors?

One of the reason i wanna be wealthy is because of issues like this. I wanna build a large skills acquisition centres where teenage boys nd girls can be trained so as 2b independent b4 the ages of 22. At least that will help them in some ways to be able to afford some of the things the old men may be promising them. I knw i made a mistake using the 90% analogy because i wanted to write 60% but i guess my fingers were faster than my brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Mindlog: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
One of the reason i wanna be wealthy is because of issues like this. I wanna build a large skills acquisition centres where teenage boys nd girls can be trained so as 2b independent b4 the ages of 22. At least that will help them in some ways to be able to afford some of the things the old men may be promising them. I knw i made a mistake using the 90% analogy because i wanted to write 60% but i guess my fingers were faster than my brain.

For me it is not about the percentage but the perception itself. In saner climes, where you work would have been closed down for providing the setting for the thriving of teenage prostitution while those pedophiles would be cooling off behind bars by now when caught.

I must commend that it is noble to have the desire to have these adolescents skilled as a way of having them focused in life but we need to also focus on getting adults, be it male or female who sexually exploit adolescent boys and girls are being called out, arrested and prosecuted, then get their faces plastered across social media.

Even if a minor is a sexual deviant, the adult in the picture is the offender. That a 13 year old girl have had sex with all the men in the community, does not mean the judge would set free the man who was caught and arrested for having sex with her.
Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Anunakeeh: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
See this idiot. Go thro all my threads whether you'll ever see me make mention of the alpha beta nonsense. What i wrote is as a result of the research i started carrying out after my secondary schl education. This days u rarely see a chaste female teenager nd untill the society starts paying attention the world will keep getting bad. Do a little findings abt the kinda female celebs we keep churning out, their values nd belief system nd tell me where we're headed as a pple. Go to social media nd read what small girls keep posting every minute nd tell me wer we're goin

In as much as you are making a point.

What about the Male Gender? Because from my findings, They are much Worse than the Female Gender.

Take this to the Bank.

1 Like

Re: One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married by Anunakeeh: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

What do you Expect?

Old Generations Of Men who destroyed this country are Capitalizing on the Current Situation.

It was when I was young and naive I usually blame people without doing my proper findings. Now that I have deep Insights into most things going on in the World. I'll Just put on a Smile lol☺

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Give Up. See You On The Other Side / How Do You Treat An Absconded Wife? / Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.