Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

His S3x Slave..18+ Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His S3x Slave..18+ Episode 1 (2428 Views)

Devil Se.x Slave (18+) / Enchanted By A Slave (18+) / R Kelly's Alleged S3x Slave Reveals How He Took Her Virginity At 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His S3x Slave..18+ Episode 1 by ReloadedNG(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
HIS S3X SLAVE..18+

EPISODE 1

(Pretty POV ��)

I sat on the couch at the sitting room close to my step mom..

She was talking to an handsome strange guy who I guess is at his 30's....the guy doesn't look bad either....

Stepmom and the man was so engrossed in their discussion though I didn't know what they were talking about, so I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation..

"How much will she cost" , I heard the guy ask,

"Hmmmm, hope it's not what I'm thinking because stepmom has threatened to do it so many times, I just hope she isn't fulfilling her threat" , I thought in my head..

"Just give me 3 million dollars" , step mom said..

"What 3 million dollars, is so much money" , I thought in my head..

"Hope she's still intact" , the guy asked.

'yes she is , you can even check it yourself right here " , step mom said..

"Stand up, step mom said looking at me with me looking at her like a ghost something else'.

'i said stand up she said again, I hesitated a while before I did'.

'raise up your gown before I help you with it, she said making suprise, what, I screamed in my head giving her a questioning looks...I dare not question her because the last time I did she thought me the lesson of my life by burning me with hot oil...

When she saw I didn't make any attempt to raise my clothes up, she stood up herself and raised it..

"You can check", she told the guy..

The guy stood up and came close to me, he used his fingers to shift my pants making me shiver..

Hot tears were already streaming down my cheeks, but what can I do, I'm helpless..

He used his fingers to tease my c**t before putting it into my v****a..

Ahhh I cried out in pain , trying to remove his hands from me but all was in vain...he then doubled his finger and started finger fucking me in the present of my step mom...I couldn't even do anything, all I could do that moment was cry, cry ,and cry..

Mr alfred enough, you haven't paid yet, so pay before service,, step mom said holding his hands.

Yeah, I know the guy said removing his fingers from my v****a and licked it..

She's sweet and tight, I like her already..

I hope she makes a good sex slave to me the guy said..

Yes , she will, step mom said..

What??, I'm going to be a sex slave, why is my life in so much mess I thought in my head crying..

"I will pay five million dollars" , Mr alfred said..

' what??' , five million dollars ' , stepmom screamed in joy..

' yes, I already transferred the money to your account' , he said

' yes, have seen the alert ' , step mom said running inside to bring my bag of clothes..

' take your clothes' , aunt said throwing my bag of clothes at me and make sure you be a good girl there and also make sure you satisfy him well and don't try to prove any stubbornness there, she said looking at me..

' is this a woman like me, she wants me to be someone else sex slave for her own selfish reasons' , I thought in my head crying..

' she won't be needing those clothes , let's go ' , Mr alfred said...

'hmmmm I can see you can't wait to put your c**k in her' step mom said..

And Mr alfred shot her a deadly glare..

' take it easy Mr alfred, I was just kidding, okay okay pretty stand up and go with your new owner' , step mom said

' I stood up and managed to walk, though couldn't walk properly because he has used his fingers to damage a piece of my v****a..

' get in the car' , he said immediately we got to his car..

I hesitated for a while, and took one last glance at our house, my father's house , my family's house before entering the car and we zoomed offf...

I have seen how they treat sex slave in movies and have read it in different stories and now I'm going to face the same fate..

I know this is the beginning of my suffering, I thought in my head as hot tears keep flowing down my cheeks..

My name is pretty knight , I'm 22 years old and an orphan...I lost my parents when I was 17 in a ghastly motor accident.. when my parents died , my step mom took me in because she wanted all my parents property...Now that she has sold all the properties she has nothing left , she decided to sell me off to be a sex machine and use the money to travel out of the country..

I'm going to someone SEX SLAVE, if only God has told me this is what I was going to become in this world, I wouldn't have come to this wicked world....this world is full of wickedness and wicked people..and just imagine if men were God..

" We're here" , Mr Alfred announced jotting me out of my thought..

I know this is the beginning of my suffering..

I guess this is fate for me....I said cleaning my tears coming out from his car..

TBC...

Read the part 2 on my facebook page below, I just posted it there, follow up the page after reading the part 2 to get updated..

FOLLOW →
↓↓↓

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100064838858532

(1) (Reply)

As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... / I Am 18 She's 21 / Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.