Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... (2428 Views)

+18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Should I Hit On This Married Lady / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2023
Hello all!

Please, as a single lady, what can I do for this married man that always come through for me. This man has really been helpful to me whenever I'm in a tight corner/condition. Sometimes, I don't even ask him directly for some of the assistances he usually render to me. Sometimes, it would be indirect, and he would just offer to assist me.

So, I really want to know what I can do for him to show my appreciation in my own little way and let him know that I really appreciate his kind gestures towards me.

Please, I would really appreciate your suggestions/opinions.

Thanks!
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2023
If I were you I will collect my money oooo

oh girl! wake up, collect your money!
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by HopeNeverDies: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2023
There are lot of ways to show your appreciation lol

One thing I'm sure about is that , someone on this thread will still say u pay him with sex ... Lol

Well obviously, it depends on the type of connection and environment u both are in. Are you guys co-workers? Or prolly u guys just met randomly years back or some..

There's no big deal in having a chitchat with him to express how u feel regarding his helpful hands towards u...

And if u don't like that, u can pull up surprises for him like gifts or something he'll appreciate...

Lol.. buh I'm surprised, a married man coming thru for u whenever u need him or some, maybe he just like u as u are ..

Omohhhh make I no lie u, e fit dey nuture u down till the day he go hatch u.. lmao

6 Likes

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by atiku4President(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2023
Be always there for him and his family too, especially his children.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Wawelexy(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2023
Sometimes, I don't even ask him directly for some of the assistances he usually render to me. Sometimes, it would be indirect, and he would just offer to assist me.

He has been helping you unconditionally now, nobody is complaining oo... Ordinary small help he will ask from you now, you will start forming holier than thou. Don't wait till he ask you for help, bless that good hearted man with a hot session of mouth gig.... Don't be an ingrate

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by TheKingsmann(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Fvcking attention seeker

1 Like

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Lungdick: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2023
Appreciate him by opening the door whenever he knocks

1 Like

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
If I were you I will collect my money oooo

oh girl! wake up, collect your money!
How please? I don't get.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2023
Lungdick:
Appreciate him by opening the door whenever he knocks
He doesn't come to my house. He has never been to my house before.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2023
atiku4President:
Be always there for him and his family too, especially his children.
Yes. Want to know how I can come in or be there for him/them in my own little way so as to show my appreciation.

2 Likes

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2023
HopeNeverDies:

One thing I'm sure about is that , someone on this thread will still say u pay him with sex ... Lol

Well obviously, it depends on the type of connection and environment u both are in. Are you guys co-workers? Or prolly u guys just met randomly years back or some..

There's no big deal in having a chitchat with him to express how u feel regarding his helpful hands towards u...

And if u don't like that, u can pull up surprises for him like gifts or something he'll appreciate...

Lol.. buh I'm surprised, a married man coming thru for u whenever u need him or some, maybe he just like u as u are ..

Omohhhh make I no lie u, e fit dey nuture u down till the day he go hatch u.. lmao
Honestly, he has been helpful to me. I wish there's a way I can show him that I really appreciate his kind gestures towards me. Just in my own little way.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Lungdick: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
He doesn't come to my house. He has never been to my house before.

he'll come to your house to knock very soon.

he's still nuturing you grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2023
Lungdick:

he'll come to your house to knock very soon.

he's still nuturing you grin grin
How? I don't get. There has never been any plan for him to come to my house. I don't think it's necessary for him to come to my house. We can see/meet somewhere else outside.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by slimjohn2k5: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2023
How old r u?
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
How old r u?
In my twenties. Why do you ask?
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Gggjhhj: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2023
Do what you girls normally do, when a man helps you, normally you don't have anything to offer other than that
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Eduboy1990: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2023
Sex sex sex or let the wife know that he is helping you
HopeNeverDies:

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2023
Meet him in a good location and fūck his brains out.

1 Like

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Eduboy1990: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2023
Let the wife's know that he's heading you or give him sex,sex and more sex
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Please, as a single lady, what can I do for this married man that always come through for me. This man has really been helpful to me whenever I'm in a tight corner/condition. Sometimes, I don't even ask him directly for some of the assistances he usually render to me. Sometimes, it would be indirect, and he would just offer to assist me.

So, I really want to know what I can do for him to show my appreciation in my own little way and let him know that I really appreciate his kind gestures towards me.

Thanks!
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Quality20(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2023
Just beg him to marry u
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Vicloteck(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2023
The married man dey rear OP , he will chop her later. Just like a chicken , we feed it and then eat it.
HopeNeverDies:

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by imagrg(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2023
You are a woman and he is falling for you. Show him some love.
Give him the sex treat. I swear, he will divorce his wife!
fadilaMaikiriki:
Honestly, he has been helpful to me. I wish there's a way I can show him that I really appreciate his kind gestures towards me. Just in my own little way.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Guyman01: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Get him a gift from your heart that you think he may like on his birthday or wedding anniversary and tell him that you pray for his daily because he is a good man and for the 'fatherly' role he has played in your life, I used the word 'fatherly' intentionally as it would make him to keep seeing you as close to a daughter without building romantic feelings.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
I don't know why you all are just thinking negative. Everything is not all about what you all are thinking. Remove your minds from the gutter so you can think normal, and not assume that everything must end on the bed. Don't assume that everybody is like you or will do what you would have done. Come on!

I thought I was going to get quality and matured responses here, but alas!

Let me go to the other section and ask. I might get few mature opinions there.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by stunnert(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
Surprise him with some expensive wardrobe accessories like a pair of gold cufflinks or a pair of red bottoms louboutin

Gratitude is the right attitude
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
Gggjhhj:
Do what you girls normally do, when a man helps you, normally you don't have anything to offer other than that
How do you mean please? I don't get.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by EDOSBROWN: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
In my twenties. Why do you ask?
Open your legs for him, and leave the rest stories
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Purvan(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lies , Show proof that the man helped you instead

1 Like

Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks!

You need not to in anyway. He is doing all that we the hope that you will surrender what is between your thighs to him. Let me tell you, this is a perfect way of chopping men's money and clean mouth. No strings attached! Don't be a fool like most men are.
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by youngrichnigga: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Thanks!
Kill his wife and take over his life, werey dey disguise 🥸🥸🥸
Re: As A Single Lady, What Can I Do For This Married Man That Always Co.... by Nehyooh(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Purvan:
Lies , Show proof that the man helped you instead
Don't mind the yeye girl. She's a pathological fabulist. Person wey don fall for the man finish. The man will soon be f**king her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Dumped / Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend / What Do Women What In Nigerian Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.