Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) (67118 Views)

What Are The Funny Or Weird Monikers You Have Seen In This Forum? / Who Have Seen This Maize / Who Have Seen This Maize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by jameshow: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nonso92:
This is nonsense, water is a conductor of electricity. If there's water in that bucket, and he opens the shower for the water to pour on him, with the boiling ring plugged in electricity, that dude is dead and gone

Honestly, you are the one saying rubbish.

Since you know what you know, what have you invented? Just mention one thing you have invented in your life. People will think to do something you who never thought of any good thing to do will be looking for fault.
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nonso92:
This is nonsense, water is a conductor of electricity. If there's water in that bucket, and he opens the shower for the water to pour on him, with the boiling ring plugged in electricity, that dude is dead and gone
How will he starts using the water while the electricity is on

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
DeSepiero:

Bring bucket down
Fill up with water

Naah..... there’s a pipe that runs along the wall just behind the bucket, that’s the water source....

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Innovative grin
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by zoraro(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
pongwa:
naso invention dey start, e no dey ever perfect but the idea should be applauded because it opens opportunities for other inventors to make it better. That's the point

I think placing the boiling ring on top of the bucket will make it a little better and safer.

2 Likes

Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Funny.
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by kelspinall(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
this is shiwa
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:
yes. Especially if the ring is old
Exactly, the poor bloke doesn't know what awaits him
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by Lordbinsmar: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Ingenious from the installer; water heater was also attached.

Will it serve the purpose? 100%

You are right Sir, the designer of the device has an innovative mind.
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by VirileNelly2420: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nonso92:
And wot stops him from unplugging it before bath?

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by HilcomTech(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
musiliyukayode:
Kudos to the inventor. Its serving a purpose.

gasparpisciotta:
Ingenious from the installer; water heater was also attached.

Will it serve the purpose? 100%

Very dangerous.

The owner of that place could land in jail for manslaughter or even murder.
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Will it shock the shit out of the bather if it develops a leak fault?

GBAMSOLUTELY!

What sort of leakage? If the heater is properly insulated there is no cause for alarm
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nonso92:
lies, boilingrings has insulator except otherwise, it can only boiled the water to high temperature. Nothing is killing anyone there
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by pharrelaustin: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Painintheass221:

The falling water is not continuous. It won't shock him.

Mind you, there is a showerhead
please stop misleading people so someo wont try this 100 ways to die and call it invention.

water is a conductor. As soon as the heater switch is open and the tap is running. Mehn thats disaster
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by Ibelearner: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
brain no let am sleep
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by pongwa(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Make what better? This has been made a billion times over already. Abeg make we no dey encourage rubbish. That bucket would melt and the heater will become a hazard
a simple modification based on the info you provided would make it easier. However, locally fabricated products will help boost our economy while making it affordable to more people. I don't know if I'm making sense
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by pongwa(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gkay1:

I have not invented anything and that will not make me to leave or think like a poor man.
OK fine
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by pongwa(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
zoraro:

I think placing the boiling ring on top of the bucket will make it a little better and safer.
way to go.....na like this China phone take start when we dey talk say na rubbish but now e don dey compete with smartphone brand of then.
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
pongwa:
a simple modification based on the info you provided would make it easier. However, locally fabricated products will help boost our economy while making it affordable to more people. I don't know if I'm making sense
Bro there are already showers with internal heating systems in many homes. It ain't new man, if we wanted to make something like this locally we'd have done it ages ago. Besides, wetin concern Nigeria and innovation. Those two words are a natural mismatch.
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by DeSepiero(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
bepositive11:

Or climb on top of the roof and pour water inside grin

Lmao

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nonso92:

Unfortunately a boiler is more like a pressing iron. Touching the surface won't electrocute you.

People do check the hotness of a boiling water on Boiler without getting electrocuted.

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by Ese2ehi: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nonso92:

All he/she has to do is unplug the boiling ring before bathing and that's good to go

I want to know how he filled it
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by suliyatu(f): 5:34am On Jun 19, 2022
See this is no different from the factory made except packaging.

Chineese guys see this theyll start production and we will still buy
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

What sort of leakage? If the heater is properly insulated there is no cause for alarm

E be like say heater never shock you before.

Bro, I have deconstructed heaters. Sometimes the powder insulation fails and the element touches the casing.
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by huntax(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Painintheass221:

The falling water is not continuous. It won't shock him.

Mind you, there is a showerhead
If he turns on that shower while the boiling ring is on, then he's a goner.
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by Eyanbahose: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2022
This is Nigeria. What you don't believe exists, actually exists lol

Anyway, getting an Oraimo smartwatch isn't a bad idea. Something everyone needs actually

Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2022
Nonso92:
so heater no dey dey in water heater?,be playing ostrich
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by pongwa(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Bro there are already showers with internal heating systems in many homes. It ain't new man, if we wanted to make something like this locally we'd have done it ages ago. Besides, wetin concern Nigeria and innovation. Those two words are a natural mismatch.
the last sentence sums it up, you have given up on this 'Niger Area' looool. All the best bro
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
pongwa:
the last sentence sums it up, you have given up on this 'Niger Area' looool. All the best bro
Bros no too blame me abeg. Na this ekiti election stuff wey bury my hope for Nigeria.
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by pongwa(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Bros no too blame me abeg. Na this ekiti election stuff wey bury my hope for Nigeria.
"the more things change the more they remain the same"
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
mamaafrik:
so heater no dey dey in water heater?,be playing ostrich
Boiling ring and internal water heaters operate differently. Of course they use heating elements at the core of their design but they operate differently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind / Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) / Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.