Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) (67120 Views)

What Are The Funny Or Weird Monikers You Have Seen In This Forum? / Who Have Seen This Maize / Who Have Seen This Maize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
pongwa:
"the more things change the more they remain the same"
I just tire man. Sometimes I get really angry and damn this country to hell. When are we really going to change. They told us that the youth have finally woken up from their slumber, they told us that things are finally going to change. However, on closer inspection, nothing has changed. The more you look, the less you see.

This quote is quite powerful though a bit difficult to understand.
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Boiling ring and internal water heaters operate differently. Of course they use heating elements at the core of their design but they operate differently.
oya tell me what difference is there in their operation that prevents electrocution.
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by pongwa(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I just tire man. Sometimes I get really angry and damn this country to hell. When are we really going to change. They told us that the youth have finally woken up from their slumber, they told us that things are finally going to change. However, on closer inspection, nothing has changed. The more you look, the less you see.

This quote is quite powerful though a bit difficult to understand.
Nigeria is not a nation, the more you understand this the better for you. The ones trooping to nations in search of better life are doing the right thing. I rest my case here
Re: When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
pongwa:
Nigeria is not a nation, the more you understand this the better for you. The ones trooping to nations in search of better life are doing the right thing. I rest my case here
Honestly, na to leave. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind / Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) / Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.