Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) (77622 Views)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Adexxi(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Me small boy Oldest in your family, sorry , I mean your father must be high on ice . Your father sad
1gbofam:

You are making noise you this small boy. Let us see road abeg. All these your posturing ontop only your one vote.

Is it ment abi malaria?

You make yourself feel too important when you are not. PDP isonu cheesy
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by ridbell01(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
If labour win only 2 states call me bastard.
Note*you can screenshot this for future reference

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by naija4life247: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
optm:
what's your definition of structure? What or who gives a party structure? The people or money? It pains me i share same country with people willing to sell their future for small money and gifts being given by these parties with so called structure. I guess the structure is in their ability to induce voters with cash and material gifts .

Drink Sniper Humanicide, lay down peacefully on your bed, no shouting, no screaming, don't disturb the neighborhood. Just rest peacefully and save the world by of an idiot.
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Simplythebest: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Suffering and N5000 vote buying is affecting r sense of reasoning
lathrowinger:
This is rigged, Labour party should be leading now, they always wins on social media, how come here.

We will not agree grin
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Adexxi(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thank God you testified I'm right . Find a work to safe your family . You can dm me to learn coding grin
1gbofam:

To cry no dey tire you? grin
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oni failing for the umpteenth time.
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by puremaker7(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Adexxi:
You mean that your father wey dey beg #50 all-around osogbo to feed you and your harlot mother shocked
Mumu, you are mistaken my father to your father...
Remember I said your father was an armed robber when he raped your mother, after 3yrs your father was jailed for 25yrs, he just got out of prison and now begging
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by optm(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:

Drink Sniper Humanicide, lay down peacefully on your bed, no shouting, no screaming, don't disturb the neighborhood. Just rest peacefully and save the world by of an idiot.
The world would be better with less of your type.
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
This one is for APC
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Thebig4: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2022

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by oguntola1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
This results are fake, the last time I check Labor Party is leading in all local government �����
lathrowinger:
This is rigged, Labour party should be leading now, they always wins on social media, how come here.

We will not agree grin

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by salykely(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
wwwihy:

Stop spreading falsehood

https://punchng.com/ekiti-2022-labour-party-did-not-collapse-structure-for-apc-party/

No be who get structure de collapse am? Waitin Labour Party wey no get structure wan collapse?

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Adexxi(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
I still iterate your father always beg #50
to feed your entire in osogbo , poverty sticker family , no be your landlord dey Bleep ur mama ... Your mother belongs to the street . Awa ni a do mama e grin
puremaker7:
Mumu, you are mistaken my father to your father...
Remember I said your father was an armed robber when he raped your mother, after 3yrs your father was jailed for 25yrs, he just got out of prison and now begging
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Onarabu: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
SDP might even come second with the results coming in

Seh LP no get candidate ni abi dem don carry the marginalization reach the party.. grin

SDP will come second, Fayose killed n buried PDP in Ekiti

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Olawuwotunji17(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
You dey mind those online people nii, 2023 will shock them like electric mk Peter Obi no allow mk dem dey bobo him oo
lathrowinger:

We will not agree grin
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by adekolaelect(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

State governorship election is different from presidential election o
mumu mentality will make you believed that a party without one single state in the whole 36 will win Presidencial election.

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Addme: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:
Unit 005 Emiloju Okemesi
PDP~43
APC~67
SDP~38
ADC 1
APN 1
APP 2
VOID 1

OKEMESI WARD 10 UNIT OO6
APC--55
SDP--24
PDP--10

Ward 09 Okemesi
Unit - 12
PDP- 29
SDP-21
APC -106

Attorney-General's Area, Odooba Okemesi Ekiti

UNIT 006 SALORO

APC - 55 Votes

SDP - 24 Votes

PDP - 10 Votes

UNIT 004

APC - 105 Votes

SDP - 12 Votes

PDP - 9 Votes

UNIT O03 Adetoyinbo

APC - 155 Votes

SDP 33 Votes

PDP 33 Votes

VOID - 23

From my hometown.
You are from Okemesi, the same town with Lere Olayinka. Lol
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by 1gbofam: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Adexxi:
Thank God you testified I'm right . Find a work to safe SAVE your family . You can dm me to learn coding grin

SAVE not safe Olodo grin
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by seunmsg(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Addme:

You are from Okemesi, the same town with Lere Olayinka. Lol

Yes. He lost his polling unit today.
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Damscodammy1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:

na true,my sister jst comfirm am.apc won is unit odofin right
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Adexxi(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thanks still better than you wey carry English for head. Come learn coding , you might be the the one to pull out your household from this poverty
1gbofam:

SAVE not safe Olodo grin
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Addme: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:

He lost his polling unit. Worrisome,the same guy that will be contesting for HOR next year. Featherweight Politician. All he knows is to make noise on social media.
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by emilo2bad: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Adexxi:
I'm from osun state in ile-ife , I'm telling you pdp is taking over that state . Pdp can't win Ekiti where Fayose imposed a candidate . Osun east and west is lockdown for pdp
stop the lies. I know it will be tough but Oyetola will win. Mark this page

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by 1gbofam: 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Adexxi:
Thanks still better than you wey carry English for head. Come learn coding , you might be the the one to pull out your household from this poverty

Babalawo wey dey do coding grin

Have you finished with your incantations now? cheesy

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by seunmsg(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Damscodammy1:

na true,my sister jst comfirm am.apc won is unit odofin right

Yes. Ile Odofin.
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by seunmsg(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Addme:

He lost his polling unit. Worrisome,the same guy that will be contesting for HOR next year. Featherweight Politician. All he knows is to make noise on social media.

He is a real featherweight politician. He will lose the HoR election.

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Adexxi(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Still many if you still want to collect more wotowoto . I'm a proud traditionalist infact I'm a graduate of one of leading university in Nigeria. I rep Ogbafemi , if you can decode grin
1gbofam:

Babalawo wey dey do coding grin

Have you finished with your incantations now? cheesy
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by 1gbofam: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Biodun Oyebanji, the APC candidate, has won Ekiti West LG by a wide margin.

FINAL RESULTS

APC: 15322

PDP: 3386

SDP: 3863

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Adexxi(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Adeleke will win by Landslide
emilo2bad:

stop the lies. I know it will be tough but Oyetola will win. Mark this page
Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by 1gbofam: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Biodun Oyebanji, the APC candidate, has won Oye LG. Kayode fayemi 's LG

RESULTS: OYE LG

APC 13,396

PDP 4,122

SDP 5,391

Total votes cast 24,505

Rejected votes 839

Total valid votes 23,666

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by IDIOTmoderators: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

State governorship election is different from presidential election o
How can you win presidential when you don't have any structure in the states?
Keep dreaming!

Re: Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
lathrowinger:

We will not agree grin

Joke is on you. Obi is not Labour party neither was he on today's ballot, as much as your car is not you, if you have one. Labour party might never really come to prominence, but Obi might. Why? It's about personality this time, not party.

We love how you folks are delusional in writing him off. Anything short of him winning means another 4yrs of fulani rule at the very least. It is written.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49