Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Do I Accept Her Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Accept Her Or Not? (1579 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Honestfrend: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
I just want to go straight to the point.. There is lady I was dating for close to a year.. We have lots of ups n downs. We do have our differences though. So 2years ago we have misunderstanding and we separated. A year later we came back together and after few weeks she is always talking 2 a guy of which I sense they were having something. So I talk to her about it. She said she was dating d guy that when we broke up the other time is when she started dating the guy.

So I told her that I don't want to share her with anyone.. But she said i should give her time that she will leave the guy.. So I just lock up and didn't say anything, to me I believe that will do as she had promise.

In the Month of March this year was her birthday so I bought stuff for her.. Few days later she told me that she want to travel that they are preparing a birthday surprise for her.

I said OK.. She stayed for 3days and came back. When she came to my house she prepared food and we both eat, next thing a call came into her phone it was this same guy.. So I brought up the issue about the guy again and ask why she is still with the guy she just told me to forget, I ws like what re u saying?

So we quarrel that evening when she angrily left my place. So after 5days we did not talk to each other, I decided to go and visit her, I did not tell her that I was coming..

When I got to her house I saw her putting on an engagement ring.. I was shock to d bone but I didn't say anything because her family members were all there.. I just lockup and was observing things around while I was boiling inside of me.. All what her brother was discussing with me was just entering one ear and coming out of the other ear.

I couldn't take it any longer I just told her that I want to leave that she should see me off.. On our way I ask her about the ring and she sigh.. Her answer was I told u to come and engage me u re saying till next year. I just weak at that moment

She said that it was what that guy gave her as birthday surprise when she traveled.
I just left because it was all over between us..

After about for months I didn't call her n she also didn't call me we have both moved on.

Now about 2weeks ago she called me and was like u don't even call person. I told her that I don't call because I don't know when to call another man's wife.. From then on she just keep calling me for us to come back. Me I have already move on and also I have another lady am dating now.

But this my ex girlfriend keeps talking about us coming back together. We just spoke dis afternoon and she wants to come to my house tomorrow evening. Should I go back to her after she left me for another guy or I she just let her go... Because me am thinking of telling her that if I she want us to come back it will just be an open relationship and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Kollins11: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
I thought you said you've moved on with your life and you have a new girlfriend?? So why are you trying to eat back your vomit?

If I were you.. I would accept your ex-girlfriend back, turn her to sex machine.. I would fvck her like an animal every morning and night till I'm satisfied, I would make sure she do abortion for me like 7 times, I would make sure I waste her precious time, I swear I'm gonna deceive her big time.

But while doing so, I would make sure i secretly focus on my new girlfriend, treat her like a queen, I won't make her perceive something fishy about me and my ex-girlfriend.

Then, after my marriage introduction with my new girlfriend.. I'm gonna dump my ex-girlfriend smelling sorry ass. Let her go and settle down with a SIMPle man.

Bro please take my advice.. This is how you treat a Nigerian girl.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Jeon(f): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Don't accept her and rest.

6 Likes

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by chatinent: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
But she said i should give her time that she will leave the guy.
It was for this reason we are different from animals like goats naw.

She said that it was what that guy gave her as birthday surprise when she traveled.
Deputy boyfriend, I hail you o.

Should I go back to her after she left me for another guy or I she just let her go... Because me am thinking of telling her that if I she want us to come back it will just be an open relationship and nothing more.
If you dare it..

2 Likes

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
you were side bobo all along, you just didnt know about it. now she wants to come back in your life so that you can continue being the good obedient side bobo that she desires from you.

why do you even bother? delete that animal from your life and be merry.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
A Nigerian Lady causing chaos in the head of a Nigerian Brother cheesy grin

Lol @side bobo. I thought guys can not be used and dumped? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Juicey59: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Plz move on, she is past tense, if it didn't work out then, it would not work out now, you are plan B to her...it's actually closer to the next year you promised her marriage, her plans with the other guy didn't work out, that's why she wants to come back to you, by the way she could get pregnant and make you to marry her, looking at it, you are more emotionally into the relationship as compared to her, there is no need for an open relationship because she will only distract you from the current rship you in already.. let her go..

3 Likes

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by milliondollas(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
This OP IS A BIG MUMU

4 Likes

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Samuelnze(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Don't go back to your spittle bro,you have become the available but undesired fellow in her life.

1 Like

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Cladez(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
You are simply a weak and low value man. Men like you are making masculinity go extinct.

Is your destiny tied to her? Can’t you see you are just a second option to always fall back to?

Go out there and explore, there are millions of girls willing to have you and are better than her. Keep an abundant mindset Mr.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Ballzproblemm: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kollins11:
I thought you said you've moved on with your life and you have a new girlfriend?? So why are you trying to eat back your vomit?

If I were you.. I would accept your ex-girlfriend back, turn her to sex machine.. I would fvck her like an animal every morning and night till I'm satisfied, I would make sure she do abortion for me like 7 times, I would make sure I waste her precious time, I swear I'm gonna deceive her big time.

But while doing so, I would make sure i secretly focus on my new girlfriend, treat her like a queen, I won't make her perceive something fishy about me and my ex-girlfriend.

Then, after my marriage introduction with my new girlfriend.. I'm gonna dump my ex-girlfriend smelling sorry ass. Let her go and settle down with a SIMPle man.

if you have abundant bitches , you won't be thinking about any mumu ex
Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Kollins11: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
if you have abundant bitches , you won't be thinking about any mumu ex
Who give a f*ck about ex-girlfriend? If you read my comment very well, you would see where I asked the op why is he going back to his "Vomit"

I only adviced him to add his ex-girlfriend to his numerous bit.ches.

That his ex-girlfriend isn't loyal at all.. How can she claim she's in a relationship with op and yet she's eating another man's banana behind op back... Infact the op sef na first grade mumu.

That bitc.h belongs to the street and she needs to be treated like a street female dog that she is.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Haakeem(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
If person con they chant now say "All women are useless! The harlots in Nairaland would start coming out to defend their useless self.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Alphalab(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Is this the first time you're dating a girl?

If not, then you really bleeped up by not learning your lesson.

You can't make a woman to be loyal to you.

For a woman to be loyal to you,she has to respect you and be ready to be loyal.

Move on man, their are a lot of women out there that are ready to choke on your cum.

Let me tell you a secret, she will always cheat on you (ALWAYS)
Kollins11:

2 Likes

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by satandeterrible: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kollins11:

100% correct.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Kollins11: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Alphalab:
Is this the first time you're dating a girl?
If not, then you really bleeped up by not learning your lesson.
You can't make a woman to be loyal to you.
For a woman to be loyal to you,she has to respect you and be ready to be loyal.
Move on man, their are a lot of women out there that are ready to choke on your cum.
Let me tell you a secret, she will always cheat on you (ALWAYS)
You qoute the wrong moniker Dude!

Them never born any nigerian girl wey go play me like mumu just like the way them play op.

What are you smoking dude?

1 Like

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Op she wants you back because she knows you’re the only one she could mess with, she toyed with you the whole time yet you are still playing nice guy. Girls don’t like nice guys, even when you’re too nice everyone will use you.
Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by satandeterrible: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kollins11:
Who give a f*ck about ex-girlfriend? If you read my comment very well, you would see where I asked the op why is he going back to his "Vomit"

That his ex-girlfriend isn't loyal at all.. How can she claim she's in a relationship with op and yet she's eating another man's banana behind op back... Infact the op sef na confirm mumu.

That bitc.h belongs to the street and she needs to be treated like a street female dog that she is.
Exactly
Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Ballzproblemm: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kollins11:

That his ex-girlfriend isn't loyal at all.. How can she claim she's in a relationship with op and yet she's eating another man's banana behind op back... Infact the op sef na first grade mumu.

na OP I be wan quote sorry
Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Alphalab(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yeah, I did.

Sorry about that.
Kollins11:
You qoute the wrong moniker Dude!

Them never born any nigerian girl wey go play me like mumu just like the way them play op.

What are you smoking dude?
Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Kollins11: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
na OP I be wan quote sorry
who is your dealer? what are you smoking dude?

2 Likes

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Ballzproblemm: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kollins11:
who is your dealer? what are you smoking dude?
I say sorry but the stupidity in you no go let the matter die. ,one get out abeg

1 Like

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Kollins11: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I say sorry but the stupidity in you no go let the matter die. ,one get out abeg
No vex bro.

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by omolasho: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Man I don't know what you want from her but one thing I can bet my bald head to is that SHE IS NOT YOUR WIFE in case you are planning to wife her. You are forewarned!
Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Foodforthought: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
For you to ask this question, you are under a spell.
Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by haggai247: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Honestfrend:
I just want to go straight to the point.. There is lady I was dating for close to a year.. We have lots of ups n downs. We do have our differences though. So 2years ago we have misunderstanding and we separated. A year later we came back together and after few weeks she is always talking 2 a guy of which I sense they were having something. So I talk to her about it. She said she was dating d guy that when we broke up the other time is when she started dating the guy.

So I told her that I don't want to share her with anyone.. But she said i should give her time that she will leave the guy.. So I just lock up and didn't say anything, to me I believe that will do as she had promise.

In the Month of March this year was her birthday so I bought stuff for her.. Few days later she told me that she want to travel that they are preparing a birthday surprise for her.

I said OK.. She stayed for 3days and came back. When she came to my house she prepared food and we both eat, next thing a call came into her phone it was this same guy.. So I brought up the issue about the guy again and ask why she is still with the guy she just told me to forget, I ws like what re u saying?

So we quarrel that evening when she angrily left my place. So after 5days we did not talk to each other, I decided to go and visit her, I did not tell her that I was coming..

When I got to her house I saw her putting on an engagement ring.. I was shock to d bone but I didn't say anything because her family members were all there.. I just lockup and was observing things around while I was boiling inside of me.. All what her brother was discussing with me was just entering one ear and coming out of the other ear.

I couldn't take it any longer I just told her that I want to leave that she should see me off.. On our way I ask her about the ring and she sigh.. Her answer was I told u to come and engage me u re saying till next year. I just weak at that moment

I just left because it was all over between us..

After about for months I didn't call her n she also didn't call me we have both moved on.

Now about 2weeks ago she called me and was like u don't even call person. I told her that I don't call because I don't know when to call another man's wife.. From then on she just keep calling me for us to come back. Me I have already move on and also I have another lady am dating now.

But this my ex girlfriend keeps talking about us coming back together. We just spoke dis afternoon and she wants to come to my house tomorrow evening. Should I go back to her after she left me for another guy or I she just let her go... Because me am thinking of telling her that if I she want us to come back it will just be an open relationship and nothing more.

Mumuni na person name but them suppose to give you that name.

You wan carry leftover abi open relationship for where she go manipulate you as she has been doing since

You go turn philosopher by force i wish you well o captain saveAwhore
...you are even thinking �
Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Samakus(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
One thing with girls is that they read minds. If you're a mumu man they will easily detect it and use it to the fullest. If you're not, they will watch it and act accordingly.

The girl in question knows that this op is a mumu man. That's why she's coming back to manipulate him the 2nd time
Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by greattybee(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
You can go back oo

1 Like

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Kirkman: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kollins11:

If I were you.. I would accept your ex-girlfriend back, turn her to sex machine.. I would fvck her like an animal every morning and night till I'm satisfied, I would make sure she do abortion for me like [b]7 times, I would make sure I waste her precious time, I swear I'm gonna deceive her big time[/b].

Bros you wicked nor be small o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by MallamTriga: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
If you said that you had moved on and that you have a girl presently why are you even contemplating about going back to vomit?does it mean that you don't love your present girlfriend? By the way,what did your ex give you that is making you not to be able to let her go once and for all
Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Alapojames: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Op of at this age you can't decide for your self eh, you're finished..
Someone that might have left on her own will..
She just using you as her pain killer... Na you know wetin you want..
If it's because of her body you still wanna linger, na you know...

Increase your social media account
Re: Do I Accept Her Or Not? by Streetmovement(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I'm tired of reading grin

Please It's been a long day bro

(1) (Reply)

Stop Judging People For Being Arrogant Or Proud You Don’t Know Their Story / Can I get 3m from Barbing in a year / How Should Valentine's Day Be Spent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.