Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? (1380 Views)

What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) / What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Astrokid911: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
For me it's the day I received more then 30 strokes of cain because I made a joke in geography class that our geography teacher house, canoe can operate there and fishermen will catch fish if rain fall in her compound,she was teaching flooding my back tell me dat day lol, drop yours

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Astrokid911: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by ebubenmuo(f): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
The day I piss for bed because I was so scared to you to the toilet to pee because of irregular sounds of madam Kos Kos in the dormitory

Chaiiii so so scary

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Rastaramsey(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Omo I go one crazy school when I bin small grin grin grin
Our teacher flog me 37 strokes of cane for bad writing.....
no be handwriting subject or English we dey do that particular time.....

We dey do integrated science, na him we write note finish, baba carry notes go mark,come come back with cane....

Them flog like 7 people that day....

mAh niggar then chop 77 from that man....

That time I dey jss2
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
I have forgotten.
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Uzomacharles: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Seeing my crush back then feeling pain in her stomach...

She never told me what was the issue but I grew up to know that it was menstrual pain...
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by youngsahito(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
I was told to bring kidney to Agric class alone.
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Haakeem(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Seeing my crush back then feeling pain in her stomach...

She never told me what was the issue but I grew up to know that it was menstrual pain...
mumu.
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by NwaAdazzi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
There was dis gal hadiza in my class then,i use to write love letters to her almost every week,She never responded so I lost interest,Then I think it was in 2nd Term we had a newcomer, I came early dah day so I was the first person to meet her, we hit it off almost immediately,We were very close, dah she did assignments for me copying dem in my exact handwriting cause we had psychotic teachers.
Fast forward to the end of the term Hadiza and her started having issues in the hostel,Then the D day came my new friend said I had to choose btw her and hadiza,Guys I chose my new friend,dah day changed everything thing for me,I was no longer in the friend zone,i started following the big boys to the girls hostel at night for some sweet kisses.
Lolz...

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Uzomacharles: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Haakeem:
mumu.
You be akpamu oooo
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Astrokid911: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
There was dis gal hadiza in my class then,i use to write love letters to her almost every week,She never responded so I lost interest,Then I think it was in 2nd Term we had a newcomer, I came early dah day so I was the first person to meet her, we hit it off almost immediately,We were very close, dah she did assignments for me copying dem in my exact handwriting cause we had psychotic teachers.
Fast forward to the end of the term Hadiza and her started having issues in the hostel,Then the D day came my new friend said I had to choose btw her and hadiza,Guys I chose my new friend,dah day changed everything thing for me,I was no longer in the friend zone,i started following the big boys to the girls hostel at night for some sweet kisses.
Lolz...
lol nice one comrade
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by helinues: 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wasn't hot nor cold.

Was just too playful like kilode

grin
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Bluezy13(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Lexkenny99(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Astrokid911:
For me it's the day I received more then 30 strokes of cain because I made a joke in geography class that our geography teacher house, canoe can operate there and fishermen will catch fish if rain fall in her compound,she was teaching flooding my back tell me dat day lol, drop yours
Lashing the sexy PRICILLA OBOYI back to back Inside school's toilet for d first time.. Pricie, I can never 4get chaii
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Back in the days when i was still a very siMpLE and good boy in pry sch, had this girl that was my seat mate, she was fair and as pretty as Bleep, so we traveled to ph for excursion, while there, she came to me and asked that i give her money for her to buy snacks, i gladly gave her the only money in my pocket, while smiling sheepishly, that was how i stayed hungry from morning until evening when we returned from the journey, and i still treked home like 2 kilometers, she did'nt even thank me, i got home weak and farmished. Oluchi, if i catch you ehhnn

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by lawrenzooo: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
It was in JSS 2, myself and my friend scaled fence to go barb our hair and buy fried yam, after barbing just as we were heading back to the school we had a large crowd shout a gooall..
Na so me and my friend stop go watch match ooh.
By the time the match finish it was already past 11pm as we dey go na so we go jam police patrol on a lonely road wey be say na only students we scale fence dey follow that road at night. As them just see us na so dem shout students come here.. Before I knew it my friend Don start dey run, I didn't wait either. Na so we run enter burial ground from burial ground we cross road climb fence enter school. It was when we were on top of the school fence we realized that the police men were not even chasing us.

To cut the long story short my friend eat our fried yam come tell me say the yam fall for burial ground...!
On a normal day there is nothing That would make me follow that burial ground.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Omo im really ashamed of this i swear
It happened in my university in benin ( no i wont name the uni, make i no cast grin grin)

Few minitues to zoology exam, one kind wicked shit catch me.
Those type of watery shit that make you mess toxic gasses.

Exam was in few minutes, and by the time i go to hostel and shit and come back exam will start and i didnt want to miss it.

I had 10 mins to offload that shit before exam.
I left my bag and ran towards the Auditorium hall.
Auditorum is usually locked when no classes

I follow the back and saw that one of the doors was spoilt so i enter the Auditorium via that broken door.

The auditorium was empty, law students usually use it for some class.

Omo i bend down inside the Auditorium and offload a very hot disastrous shit with toxic smell. Use one exam paper is saw there to wipe my yansh then i left there and ran back to Exam hall.
Till this day i pity the Class that used that auditorium after i shit there.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Polynek(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2022
The day d principal flog me ans my friends mercilessly bcox we were playing football in the school hall undecided
Mehn the Mark of the cane was showing all over my body, my crush hv to console me bcox I nearly cry grin
Chaaaii old memories.
Amarachi I still like you oo : grin
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Astrokid911: 7:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Polynek:
The day d principal flog me ans my friends mercilessly bcox we were playing football in the school hall undecided
Mehn the Mark of the cane was showing all over my body, my crush hv to console me bcox I nearly cry grin
Chaaaii old memories.
Amarachi I still like you oo : grin
lol u u no want cry because ur crush de there
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Astrokid911: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Lashing the sexy PRICILLA OBOYI back to back Inside school's toilet for d first time.. Pricie, I can never 4get chaii
lol ,u better repent
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? by Polynek(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Astrokid911:
lol u u no want cry because ur crush de there
exactly u understand nal grin if I cry na fvck up nal grin how I go cry in front of girl's grin

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, No Matter What, Don’t Reveal These 3 Secrets To Your Wife / I Won 20k From Baby (bet9ja Virtual) Today But I Am Not Happy / Divoc19 Now Has A Face - December Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.