Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404215 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2011
I hope the federal government will not tell them to wait till the next budget for the subvention, hmmmm, wahala dey
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibusho: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2011
True talk, i dont think they can do anythin until d 2012 budget is approved.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2011
I dont see this job coming sooner than we all expect. There are lots of uncertainties surrounding it. This is disheartening!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2011
garnetty:

I dont see this job coming sooner than we all expect. There are lots of uncertainties surrounding it. This is disheartening!

Very!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2011
Notfree, Bennne and others that have sources, please help us inquire and let us know what is happening. If we are going to wait until the 2012 budget is approved, let's know and let our hearts be at rest.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2011
I did not want to comment but i have to clarify some of the issues raised by some of us here. NSITF is not waiting for subvention from Govt or budget approvals cos this was done earlier in the year when budgets were being approved, the only snag they had was on payment to the consultant which has been sorted out already. The appointment letters will be out latest before the end of November. The workers and the money for salaries had been approved long time ago. Confirm this fact if you know anybody working there. See you on orientation/training in December.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ Broncop, the news is like refreshing water to my soul.
See y'all at the Orientation.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Broncop,God Bless u, na dis kind gist i like a dey hear, Bt u said ending November shei I pray my name is included, Amen!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ Broncop, I say a BIG Amen to your update. I know what is mine shall fully be mine. Nothing can take it away from me. We will all smile when they start rolling out the Letters of Appointment come November ending.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2011
This is gonna be a good way to start 2012 if we get in before xmas. It is well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ broncop thank you for that timely news people like me were getting really anxious. pls tell your source that they should speed up the process before anxiety kill us (the Hopefuls).
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
Broncop:

I did not want to comment but i have to clarify some of the issues raised by some of us here. NSITF is not waiting for subvention from Govt or budget approvals cos this was done earlier in the year when budgets were being approved, the only snag they had was on payment to the consultant which has been sorted out already. The appointment letters will be out latest before the end of November. The workers and the money for salaries had been approved long time ago. Confirm this fact if you know anybody working there. See you on orientation/training in December.

Thank you very much, See you all at the orientation camp by December
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2011
Nosyke:

Thank you very much, See you all at the orientation camp by December

Why take it up to december see you first week of NOVEMBER cheesy grin cool
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
makonko:

Why take it up to december see you first week of NOVEMBER cheesy grin cool

Mehn, your blood is hotter than mine oooooooo
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2011
Very soon, what is rightfully ours (offer letter) will be delivered into our hands. javascript:void(0);
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2011
I HAVE BEEN INFORMED AND ASSURED BY THE ALMIGHTY THAT WHOEVER ATTENDED THE CHAT IS A STAFF OF NSITF.SO OUR PRAYER POINT SHOULD BE THAT GOD WILL COVER OUR OFFER LETTERS WITH HIS BLOOD AND ANY HAND THAT IS RAISED AGAINST ANY OF OUR NAMES IN THE OFFER LETTERS SHALL CATCH FIRE,THIS IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO THOSE THAT DID NOT ENCOUNTER OR HAVE ANY ISSUE ON THE DAY OF CHAT. SEE U AT THE ORIENTATION GROUND BY NOVEMBER.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2011
thanks all of you for the information.i still hope and know that the job is for us all. God have already cover all our offer letters and no evil hand shall touch it.let cont to pray and thank him for the job. remain bless. see u at the top.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by abbiey: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
I didn't sign the attendance @ the chat i'm confused will that be used against me or wat? undecided
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
@abbiey, am confused too, who exactly is your question directed to? Don't mind me dude, we are all so anxious in here. My question, why didn't u put down your name, anxiety?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
May any hand that rises against our employment letters, be Gaddafirized, Amen grin grin grin grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2011
Fellow hopefuls, just put a call to one of the guys that handled the recruitment/chat processes to inquire about the latest position with respect to Letters of Appointment and he said very soon the letters will start rolling out with a definate assurance that it will not exceed this year. So, lets keep the hope alive. It's gonna be a good song before 2012 (Amen).
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2011
@garnetty, Thanks for the info. One Love!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2011
Made a call to one of the recruitment guys too to inquire, he asked me that was it managerial position i applied for, i said no that its an officer position.
he said that they are trying to make some in-house decisions (probably on the managerial positions). He said emphatically that we will get our letters before the end of the year. Let's not stop praying. One love!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2011
@timbs pls can u help me with no u called to get through to one of the recruitment guys. tanx
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2011
@MSTIA, I called one of the numbers they usually include when they send texts to us
Here's one 018419940.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
Oh @timbs tnx am grateful.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2011
any news for now about the issue
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 1:01am On Nov 07, 2011
natin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2011
These NSITF guys had better start posting our Employment letters, My patience is running out
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
@Nosyke, your blood dey hot o, no be small matter.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
i tink dey r on sallah break too, lol
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2011
We are still waiting earnestly. Hopefully, it is not gonna be a mirage after all. God is still on the throne.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.