Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404078 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2011
Lol. I wonder who would be the first person amongst us Nairalanders to receive that life-saving text or call inviting us to come for our appointment letter. The anxiety is KILLING.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by danbatyagi: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2011
Sorry guys, i was like trying to upload this info from the Nigerian Tribune newspaper on BB. Guess it confirm the reason for delay.
Source: Nigerian Tribune
FG yet to provide take-off grant for employees’ compensation fund•As NSITF launches investment committee
| Print | E-mail
Written by Soji-Eze Fagbemi Wednesday, 14 September 2011
[b][/b]
Nine months after the Employees’ Compensation Act was signed into law by President Goodluck Jonathan, the take-off grant expected from the Federal Government has not been provided, even though the scheme was said to have take off on July 1, 2011.
Though, the Board of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) last week, inaugurated the Investment Committee, an independent committee that will work together with the NSITF to achieve the objectives of the Fund, the delay in the release of the take-off grant is affecting the smooth take off of the scheme and its operations.
The Investment Committee was since expected to have been inaugurated, but for the non-release of the take-off grant by the Federal Government. However, after waiting for a long time without the take-off grant, the board decided to inaugurate the committee, just to start planning ahead without necessary fund.
The committee was inaugurated in consonance with the provisions of the Employees’ Compensation Act, as the committee has been statutorily created by Section 62 of the Act.
But the committee could not start its work immediately, even though it was inaugurated due to the non-release of the take-off grant.
The frustration was noticed in the speech of the Chairman of the NSITF Board, Dr Ngozi Olejeme, while inaugurating the committee at the board room of NSITF.
Dr Olejeme said: “The Employees’ Compensation Act was signed into law in December 2010, but was only gazetted in May 2011, hence the reason why the scheme could not take off until July 1 this year.
“The committee would have been inaugurated earlier than now going by the initial letters of appointment sent out to members in February this year. However, this could not happen because the take-off grant which the government was supposed to provide had not and still has not yet provided.
“We do not want to leave you guessing as to when you will be inaugurated. We therefore thought that even if you cannot start your work immediately, it is important that the committee is inaugurated to enable members meet with board and management, as well as meet among themselves to start planning for the task ahead.”
The chairman of the board said that the inauguration was being conducted as to ensure that NSITF fulfills the provisions of the law, adding, “we shall need time to sort out a number of challenges facing the Fund before the committee can start functioning fully.”
Dr Olejeme described the involvement of the committee as a laudable innovation and said it was a practical recognition of good corporate governance practice which most other statues do not have.
“I am also glad to note that the committee’s work will not only assist the board in arriving at sound investment decisions, but it will also go a long way in assuring contributors to the scheme, as well as other stakeholders, that there is transparency in the way funds under our custody are invested.
“I am also happy with the constitution of this committee going by its membership from various institutions, as well as the respectable and influential personalities that make up the committee,” she said.
According to Section 62 of the Act, the committee is to carry out investment surveys in the economy and draw up a list of safe investment from time to time; initiate or carry out independent assessment of the investment activities of the board; and carry out any duty or activity as the board may, from time to time direct.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2011
hmmmm,intresting, bt dis publication ws on sept 14th like 2 Months ago, I strongly Bilv dat b4 dis yr runs out our letter will be handed 2 us, with or without d grant, cuz d Grant has to do Mainly with compensation of employees and retirees,
My Letter has bin typed am jst waitn 2 collect it, Amen!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2011
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2011
Guys we shld be preparing 2 obtain our offer leta any moment frm now according 2 wat i was told by somebody dat went 2 their office in abuja dat person specificaly said dis wk and we shld also pray dat GOD shld remove any delay so dat we can start work b4 dis yrs runs 2 an end.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2011
Danto, i tap into that good news for i know the grace of God is upon me for this job. We shall all smile. What a great expectation and success it will be.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2011
Danto:

Guys we shld be preparing 2 obtain our offer leta any moment frm now according 2 wat i was told by somebody dat went 2 their office in abuja dat person specificaly said dis wk and we shld also pray dat GOD shld remove any delay so dat we can start work b4 dis yrs runs 2 an end.
You are spot on, if not for the sallah break it would have been last week. Let us keep praying for the best. God bless us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2011
Can anybody tell me how they are going to send the appointment letters?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2011
By the grace of God my letter will be one of those to be dispactched
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2011
News & Updates everywhere, my heart keeps beating faster. It is well with us all IJN!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2011
Amen amen Bro,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2011
How are we gon b called?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2011
well am sure no one can answer d question hw will dey send it a us, cuz no one works der YET!
One thng i knw is dat dey have all our phone no.s and dey may send texts or calls as d case maybe 4 us a come pick d letters cuz if dey use snail mail(Nipost) tension will kill some of us, Well lets kip Praying as earlier said, dats d only thng u can find solace in nw,
Cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2011
@broncorp, are you really sure it's going to be this week?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kuma007(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2011
Another question which i think should be asked if at all it's gonna be this moth is that is it NSITF or the agency that will distribute offer letters?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
i guess it will be NSITF dat will distribute d letters, cuz d agency has handed over OUR names to NSITF Board and dey have bin paid 4 d recruitment execrcise!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
@jybz, are you very sure of your last post?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
i started by saying I GUESS, cuz i bilv afta a recruitment exercise is carried out d Board has to approve it b4 anythng is done on d list,
More so a staff of NSITF said d list is actually with d Board, waiting 4 d Grant, dats d last i heard abt d List,

I cant remebr who said it earlier dat d agency dat recruited or did d execercise, is owned by a director of NSITF so, dis is 9ja anythng fit happen,
To answer ur question HONESTLY am nt sure!
Hope we r cool?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
Ok, i guess we all are just guessing and being optimistic as well. I think we should all just wait until we hear from them rather than all this sudden ' my sources said this n that'. It is well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2011
My fellow NSITF staffs,as we patiently await our offer letas dis month,i pray dat d almighty GOD will nt allow anyone of us 2 miss out.i pray we shall all rejoice IJN amen.i know certainly with God all things are possible.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2011
Amen and amen ooooooo.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2011
yes i key to your faith and it is only with faith that we can get that job,my fellow brother let pray against any delay from any quarters.you know when good things are about to come your way, the devil uses every means to delay or even stop that thing.so we have to pray serious about it and come against any person born of human that will try to replace any of our names that fire from above should consume such person or group of persons.dears friends the job is for us all amen and amen,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2011
This is my first time of posting with regards to NSITF, After much scrutiny of all posts, i discovered we are all of one accord: expectation of our appointment letters, So lets just agree that in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, the appointment letters will be out before the end of this month Nov.2011. Say Amen! cos u believe, See u guys at the top,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2011
amennnnnn, and Amennnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2011
i said earlier the recruitment has been concluded the theyou were invited, are u the one that invited yourself? the God that made your name to appear for chat has given u the job. do u know that17 people that applied from a branch o f first bank was not invited not even one,so coming for a chat is a testimony.we shall all meet at the orientation ground, so lets pray for any man made hand that will think of touching any o our names that God will expose and disgrace the person for no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Its well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2011
only legible staff should contribute we don't need nuisance please
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2011
i said earlier the recruitment has been concluded the day you were invited, are u the one that invited yourself? the God that made your name to appear for chat has given u the job. do u know that17 people that applied from a branch o f first bank was not invited not even one,so coming for a chat is a testimony.we shall all meet at the orientation ground, so lets pray for any man made hand that will think of touching any o our names that God will expose and disgrace the person for no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Its well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Cant wait to report for documentation.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2011
the week is running out pls forumites any more news please keep calling your sources oh
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2011
@ all Hopefuls, this waiting expedition is unarguably 'killing'. Oh God, let your WILL be done.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nosyke(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2011
Sources, Please say something grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by makonko(m): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2011
No news till next year. PERIOD!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.