Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? (47706 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by colossus91(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2022
I guess most Peeps don’t understand the word lonely in this context, well u can be or have loads of girls around u and still be lonely. It would be hard for an handsome man to see through the many women and get quality, u will knack as u want but confused at some point, or better still carried away!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Rajosh(m): 7:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Come with a counter don't ask me stupid question
That's rude
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by ericmor: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
80% of handsome men, I mean men who are truly handsome are lonely and bored most days of their life because people mostly try to stay away from them...

Women assume they have a lot of girls flocking around them which is not always true.

Some men are afraid or jealous to be friends with them so as not to cause problem with their wife/fiancees/girlfriend.

Same can't be said for pretty girls, who men flock around with.

True or false

my Ex left me because of that, always thinking I'm cheating anytime I'm not around
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Oracleforce: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
80% of handsome men, I mean men who are truly handsome are lonely and bored most days of their life because people mostly try to stay away from them...

Women assume they have a lot of girls flocking around them which is not always true.

Some men are afraid or jealous to be friends with them so as not to cause problem with their wife/fiancees/girlfriends.

The same can't be said for pretty girls, with who men flock around.

True or false

The true definition of handsome is not in the facial look but bigger and fatter pockets...
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Bouncing2(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2022
diggindeep:

Take another look at him without the haircut

Mm,, he's still good yunno
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Bouncing2(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2022
afolayan1083:
As how pls?
Comrade he's got the good looks nah embarassed
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Bouncing2(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Joygift3666:

Wait ooo na you be this?
Lol,,nooo
I'm not handsome abeg
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Charx122: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Some men are afraid or jealous to be friends with them so as not to cause problem with their wife/fiancees/girlfriend.

Same can't be said for pretty girls, who men flock around with.

True or false

Money be fine bobo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Eazyzhini: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
helinues:
May be they are broke
You're right �
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Jagermeister(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Ishilove:

But you're a lot handsomer than he is wink grin

That gringory haircut and frown no help him case

Haba Isioma.. why is your mind so mindless.. evily evil.. gringory enter group chat, oh no!

I do however, still think that he's goodlooking, all things considered..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Rodeoz(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Bad Man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You brag differently.
chatinent:

I am a counter, and I told you so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Kekeanobi: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Same like me i'm damn handsome black G

But nah ugly girl dey come my way always base on i like there seriousness and effort they put through in the relationship
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Jackanda1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Joeboy88:
Many handsome men are so full of themselves. They pride over everything because everyone gives them too much attention (fine boy) right from when they were young making them to grow into having the mentality that they can get anything they want without regards to anyone..... Gradually, these attitude push both men and women away from them when it becomes too much and before they will be matured in their mentality to realize it, they are already all alone in life..
This is one of the problems of been handsome. People are quick to judge you to have pride, full of yourself etc and begin to hate you based on this assumption. They don't give you a chance, they deny you oppurtunities, block your way and make sure you don't go far around them.

If you hate people based on assumption, the problem is with you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by swissgoldenpro2: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is not always true
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Greystone: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Medianna:
There matter don reach God hand and he stopped making girls to fall for them cuz they've reached their elasticity limit of breaking girls heart.

undecided So simply because a guy is handsome , he is automatically a heart breaker?
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Medianna(f): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Greystone:

undecided So simply because a guy is handsome , he is automatically a heart breaker?

No.
But a good number of them are.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Emeka511(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
chatinent:
Lol. Who told you so?
because I am one of them..
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Karnice600: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cheun992:
This is serious

That second picture, na foot mat dey ontop that guy head so?
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Greystone: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Medianna:

No.

Can’t argue with you.
I used to be one.
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by kelspinall(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
whenever am talking to a gal she di bring up this question"how is your gf doing, do you have a gf,? if I say no.they don't believe and they continue doubting like wtf.we handsome dudes know what we're passing through because of it.well no p sha

but the second guy is far from handsome
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by obontami: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
All of a sudden all of nairaland boy are fine. Okay oooo....
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by STILESGANG: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
obontami:
All of a sudden all of nairaland boy are fine. Okay oooo....
grin grin grin.As In everybody na fine boy.Who come be the majority ugly men wey we Dey see everyday
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by onyekap: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
this fact is true, actually when a guy is privileged and blessed with such attribute as Handsome, it is a threat to friends, the opposite sex and the world at large, in the process the guy goes lonely, it is worsened if the guy is well read and becomes knowledgeable as well.... uncontrollable envy everywhere to such extent the life is even threatened. my suggestion and advice is never to border or kill yourself over it. just look out for more handsome and better dudes and friends around GOD has created and stick with them... with them you are relaxed and calm... now you know... ONYEKAP.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Medianna(f): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Greystone:

Can’t argue with you.
I used to be one.
Thank God you've changed
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by gforce5: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
First and foremost, handsome men don't see themselves as being handsome. Others tell them so. Secondly, women are very intimidated by handsome men. Women don't like competition. A good looking guy takes away all the attention they want which is not good for their egos. Thirdly, handsome men are stereotyped as womanizers. Women can't believe that a good looking guy can be single. Fourthly, both sexes see pretty boys as being entitled due to their looks. Lastly, a handsome guy without money will be viewed as a Bleep boy (someone who is only good for sex not commitment). That is a big problem. However, let me tell you this, a handsome man with money is the most desired creature on the planet. Think that I am lying? Look no further than George Clooney, David Beckham or Denzel Washington.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Carbonated: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
koyyess:
E don tey wey I see fine bobo sef. angry

You need someone to love you babie.
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Es350: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
STILESGANG:
grin grin grin.As In everybody na fine boy.Who come be the majority ugly men wey we Dey see everyday
The matter tie wrapper. grin
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Gee64: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
They are lonely because most of them are shy and broke.
Ladies are wiser now...If Mr handsome is broke, they taste his preek just once and move base to were the money is..Even if na monkey, so long as the cash is ready to exchange hands. So fine boys who are broke remain lonely!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by Greystone: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Medianna:

Thank God you've changed

Honestly
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by obontami: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
STILESGANG:

I just weak as I dey like this. lipsrsealed cry
Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by vikings1: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2022
People out there should stop tagging handsome guys with all sort of stereotypes borne out of their own insecurities. They are people like you. All handsome guys cannot be proud, womanizer or dull at the same time. Everybody are different just as fingers of the hand. They will just be observing you with preconceived conclusion even before you open your mouth. fckg annoying!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? by DonroxyII: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Medianna:

No.
Not Many People can handle the pressure from Opposite Gender Especially when You have Brain and Beauty to Offer:

Hypergamy Straight until Market Finish for Shop for Women but Men Beauty and Brain last even till 80s:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.