Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Bitcoin Drops Below $20k - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Drops Below $20k (39065 Views)

Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / Bitcoin Drops Below $40,000 As Crypto Market Tumble On Double Whammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by jaephoenix(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2022
wirinet:

You are right in all your submissions, the only flaw with bitcoin is its volatility. It's just too volatile for legitimate business transactions. If you buy a product using bitcoin today, by tomorrow the value might have fallen below the price you bought it, even before you make provisions for profit of the item you intend to sell. It's impossible to make business projections and decisions with bitcoin as your currency.
Same with investments. You cannot use bitcoin as an asset holding instrument . Its like a gamble. It could double the following year or it could half. That's why big institutions hold their assets in fiat currencies particularly the dollar. Others including countries hold their assets in gold as gold is seen as very stable in value.

These is the problem stable currencies tied to the dollar is supposed to solve. It does not suffer the volatility of bitcoin and cryptos in general. I would advice if you want to do legitimate business with cryptos, you should switch to stable coins.
Wetin dis one dey talk, say its impossible to conduct business with bitcoin? Amazon accepts crypto via Bitpay, and u run here talking rubbish. Why not investigate
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by wirinet(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Wetin dis one dey talk, say its impossible to conduct business with bitcoin? Amazon accepts crypto via Bitpay, and u run here talking rubbish. Why not investigate
Quit getting emotional.
I never said you cannot conduct business with bitcoin. I said it is not advisable to conduct business with bitcoin and I stated my reasons. If you buy an item in bitcoin last month to sell in the open market. By this month as bitcoin had lost more than 30% of its value, so if you sell to you customers (most likely in fiat), you will lose. The reverse can be the case and your will gain tremendously. I am say you as a businessman should not be doing business using bitcoin. Amazon is big enough to withstand any shock in bitcoin, an average businessman cannot.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by jaephoenix(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
wirinet:

Quit getting emotional.
I never said you cannot conduct business with bitcoin. I said it is not advisable to conduct business with bitcoin and I stated my reasons. If you buy an item in bitcoin last month to sell in the open market. By this month as bitcoin had lost more than 30% of its value, so if you sell to you customers (most likely in fiat), you will lose. The reverse can be the case and your will gain tremendously. I am say you as a businessman should not be doing business using bitcoin. Amazon is big enough to withstand any shock in bitcoin, an average businessman cannot.
I'm not getting emotional. Im just educating you. Doing business with btc is different from investing in btc. If I do business with btc what I mean is I collect btc from a customer and peg it via a stable. Investing means buying and hodling which is what you r suggesting. Get me?
Amazon doesn't actually store btc. It gets remittance from bitpay via USD. Bitpay handles any crypto transactions on behalf of Amazon
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by darediamond(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shakitibob0:
what EMA bro?

21 and 50?

To Better understand me, watch the same thing this Guy's said here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7fvAfB0D2A
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Asianjollof007: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
BritishNaija:

I should have sold when it was 50k

Lol, you should have sold half and keep the remaining. Don't blame yourself bro, you already made profit.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by InvertedHammer: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Im tired of correcting lies like this
1. Crypto never got up to 3tr, sir. Highest it got was 2.1 or 2 tr
2. Yes, Celsius is insolvent but it market cap constitutes a tiny fraction of the whole crypto market cap, so the effect isn't felt by many
3. Bros, Binance allows fund withdrawal. It just stated that withdrawal in Ethereum chain USDT was paused cos of backlog, and transactions were moving slowly, but withdrawal via other chains like BSC, Fantom, Polygon, Tezos etc were all good. So all one has is to withdraw via those chains and even pay a less transaction fee cos Ethereum chain has high gas costs like $2.5 and those other chains are cheap like $0.01 or so
4. And please how does the current global economic crisis sound like MMM?
Una go just wake up, spin one tale, begin spread FUD
/
It is sad that you couldn't defend crypto vigorously as those MMM guys. Rookie attempt.

They both operate under the "Greater fool" principle.

/
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Lol, you should have sold half and keep the remaining. Don't blame yourself bro, you already made profit.

Still have on my coinbase wallet. Frustrating waiting for it to go up, only for it to keep going down.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Asianjollof007: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
BritishNaija:

Still have on my coinbase wallet. Frustrating waiting for it to go up, only for it to keep going down.

It will definitely go up bro, don't panick.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by kenny160: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Trading the financial market is not a scam to me oo but you just have to be smart, the retracement will take a while please do not buy BTC for now wait and let it drop to a strong support level on the monthly time frame, and make sure you see confirmation signal before you start buying and keep till future, you will see how rich you will be when it starts rising again. Traders can also sell on retracement and make money, you should know that the financial market will give profit both on rising and falling markets provided the trader knows what he or she is doing. Lets I forget before I stopped, those saying it has crashed let me tell you it can never crash because now a Ponzi or whatever financial market was designed to work like that and this falling is just a mere retracement and it is a big opportunity for smart investors and it is ready to turn many people into a millionaire in case you don't know. Though it is normal to be skeptical about it since you don't know but is better to make research and learn what you don't know rather than saying it is a scam. A falling market can bring cash into your pocket, try and see. One problem with many crypto investors is that they only buy without studying chart, I remember a guy that came to our office around February he was busy advertising crypto to my colleagues and they were discussing it dropping, checking the chart, and predicting the support zone with my forex knowledge and he was so happy when he saw it happening and vow to learn how to read chart please let's learn don't be lazy, my 5cent.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by kenny160: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Trading the financial market is not a scam to me oo but you just have to be smart, the retracement will take a while please do not buy BTC for now wait and let it drop to a strong support level on the monthly time frame, and make sure you see confirmation signal before you start buying and keep till future, you will see how rich you will be when it starts rising again. Traders can also sell on retracement and make money, you should know that the financial market will give profit both on rising and falling markets provided the trader knows what he or she is doing. Lets I forget before I stopped, those saying it has crashed let me tell you it can never crash because now a Ponzi or whatever financial market was designed to work like that and this falling is just a mere retracement and it is a big opportunity for smart investors and it is ready to turn many people into a millionaire in case you don't know. Though it is normal to be skeptical about it since you don't know but is better to make research and learn what you don't know rather than saying it is a scam. A falling market can bring cash into your pocket, try and see. One problem with many crypto investors is that they only buy without studying chart, I remember a guy that came to our office around February he was busy advertising crypto to my colleagues and they were discussing it dropping, checking the chart, and predicting the support zone with my forex knowledge and he was so happy when he saw it happening and vow to learn how to read chart please let's learn don't be lazy, my 5cent.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Asianjollof007:

It will definitely go up bro, don't panick.

I'm never panicking.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by chukzyfcbb: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That is for real investments with value. The promoters will go up nowhere than in jail

Please stop decieving the greedy ponzi-loving gamblers.
It thrives on greater fool theory as no real value exists for the worthless digit tokens.

Please stop giving a false impression to lure more fools.

Only fools and greater fools will fall for this. If you really have money , you won't be putting it in a ponzi.
Okay bro.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by jaephoenix(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
It is sad that you couldn't defend crypto vigorously as those MMM guys. Rookie attempt.

They both operate under the "Greater fool" principle.

/
And sadder you cannot counter any of the points I raised. Poor you
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by DamiBlaise: 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
BritishNaija:

Hi bro, i need your assistance. I need some little change to fix my phone's screen, help a brother.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by survLordmayor(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
The Bitcon is in highly bearish form
Personally I don't think anything will stop the market at hitting the support at $10,000 zone
Then we can look for reversal on lower time frame for perfect entry to buy. Till then stay away "Don't buy any Drip"

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Ezlynn: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
appointments:
I don't understand this crypto thing but I'm sure it will still rise.
It definitely will, still this is the best time to buy and hodl, you can get simplified guides to understand crypto, Blockchain, trading strategies and more via the link below...
https://academy.yellowcard.io/

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by jaephoenix(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Its only when crypto dumps you see all these kinda topics and ignorant posts. When btc and other crypto pumps, nobody hears anything from nairaland and other mainstream media. Total silence. Even when major companies adopt crypto, especially when Coca Cola adopted Ethereum, no mainstream reported it. Now that the global economic recession has affected everything, including crypto, u see all sorts of ignoramuses voicing rubbish. Even now in crypto, some peeps are making money in this bear period. By the way, the global stocks market tanked 100+ tr and nairaland has been pretty silent about it, but everyone and his dog is convulsing now crypto dumped 1 tr. Una no dey rest?
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Ezlynn: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Login12:
Investors see opportunity while others see crisis it's up to you to see from either angels
Well said, the majority are yet to realize that saving money in crypto is a great way of protecting their finances. I'm currently enjoying the best market rates riding this trend on https://yellowcard.io/
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by makaveli902: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Muchmore024:
I've been aware of BTC since 2017. I've never put any money into it or any other cryptocurrency. I exclusively use it to receive payment from my clients in the US. I use it for deposits and withdrawals as a forex trader. Prior to the start of this bear, when the price was 31k. As usual, I received a payment. So I forgot about the money in my trust wallet, which I was supposed to covert to USDT, but I didn't. The present price comes as a shock to me. From $31k to $19k. The thing dey pain me as I need the money now. And I can't withdraw it as the loss will be too much. I don't even know where to get money to complete what I'm supposed to use the money for. God is go send me helper as usual sha

Pls how can I convert USDT to BTC on trust wallet.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by 2kurupt(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oh mehn, the dip has got dipper
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Wwwq: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ok gamblers
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by OneCandleAway(f): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
So what's the best bank to use to buy for someone that is new?

Can we use barter dollar card?
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by showafrica(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

How sure are you it's going to 10k

Every signal is pointed to that direction. Trend is down, 18k support is broken will head to 13k, 10k, 6k but it will bounce on any of these supports
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by FrauleinBlossom(f): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
It's the expected winter, so don't get all worked up and trade thy faith, the spring will soon be here; as always we fall to rise again.

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by oyinmio: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
[Not really a stone heart, but the skillset. quote author=bbstarr post=113932963]We move.. cheesy
The first thing you must have before venturing into crypto is a stone heart. [/quote]
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Muchmore024: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Freelancerx: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
makaveli902:

Pls how can I convert USDT to BTC on trust wallet.
dunno na Yellow Card I dey use
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Freelancerx: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ezlynn:

It definitely will, still this is the best time to buy and hodl, you can get simplified guides to understand crypto, Blockchain, trading strategies and more via the link below...
https://academy.yellowcard.io/
this was helpful for me when I started my crypto journey
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Muchmore024:

Tomorrow is Monday. No word from you still. Are you coming or not. If yes. Tell me the time. I will be waiting. I can book you a bolt if you want. Or fuel your car when you get here. You can send your acct. I will send money for gas. I just want you here so you can use your rifle as you said earlier
I’m tryna duck the feds tryna duck the feds in the trap listening for the car brakes on a Toyota hilux rn
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Muchmore024:

Tomorrow is Monday. No word from you still. Are you coming or not. If yes. Tell me the time. I will be waiting. I can book you a bolt if you want. Or fuel your car when you get here. You can send your acct. I will send money for gas. I just want you here so you can use your rifle as you said earlier
I’ma hit you 4am then see if you’ll make it
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Prayfortheworld: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
showafrica:

Every signal is pointed to that direction. Trend is down, 18k support is broken will head to 13k, 10k, 6k but it will bounce on any of these supports
That signal and support na rubbish bitcoin can never in this life go back to 6k or 10k
If it do then they have hacked bitcoin and that's the end of crypto

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM / "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange / Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.