Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Bitcoin Drops Below $20k - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Drops Below $20k (38969 Views)

Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / Bitcoin Drops Below $40,000 As Crypto Market Tumble On Double Whammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by jaephoenix(m): 3:43am On Jun 19, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Yes they are scams. You put in cold hard cash, computer program parameters goes up a little to show green that you are making money, you then broadcast and call in more people who put in cold hard cash, computer program parameters go up a little to show more green that people are making money, more broadcast for more people who put in more cold hard cash, then the programmer sets the computer program parameters on any flimsy news to start going against everyone that put in money, showing red, and wiping off their cold hard cash.

Easy 419, no one will call the programmer a Fraudster because people who put in money view it as market going down or dipping but no one bothers to check the bank account of the programmer (to know where the money disappeared to)
Lol. I had heard lots of FUD, but brother, this one takes the FUD crown grin
1. Please who is the programmer you're referring to? You?
2. So u call stocks and shares scams too? Interesting grin
Please answer these questions, if u can't, hire your FUD brothers here to chip in their FUD theories , lets be merry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Hotice085: 4:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
a speculative asset , made valuable by bunch of gamblers. that Called themselves investors , cheesy, I no they pity anybody wey lose money ,cause the truth is that that virtual coin has no real worth

Na paper money being printed by government and their cabals nia him get value abi?

You have inflation, Rising interest rate, Rising fuel, oil and gas price, recession, global supply problem, War, famine etc
and the only shit you can utter is Crypto na SCAM

Men you are a nothing but a complete
village Palm wine tapper looking for cheap fame
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Toks2008(m): 4:29am On Jun 19, 2022
studentofTruth:

Bro, which indicator are you using for that trend line? Is it a moving average, and which type of moving average and the period?

140 smooth moving average.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Toks2008(m): 4:33am On Jun 19, 2022
MonsterLoader:

Boss please advise. When exactly should I buy the bitcoin?

You can buy it right now but it will be buy and forget cos no matter the gragra, Bitcoin will eventually not go below 15 to 12k before moving up for good and this time it will most likely get to 200k to 1bitcoin.

So buy now using a very very small risk exposure
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by jaephoenix(m): 4:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Hotice085:

Na paper money being printed by government and their cabals nia him get value abi?

You have inflation, Rising interest rate, Rising fuel, oil and gas price, recession, global supply problem, War, famine etc
and the only shit you can utter is Crypto na SCAM

Men you are a nothing but a complete
village Palm wine tapper looking for cheap fame
Bros, a lot of crypto ignorant peeps full this nairaland. It's so funny
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by jaephoenix(m): 4:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Toks2008:

Actually, a 200 week moving average is a better indicator, IMO

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Toks2008(m): 4:37am On Jun 19, 2022
jaephoenix:

Actually, a 200 week moving average is a better indicator, IMO

There is really no better one.

I use many types to analyse but the more lagging the better.

Moving averages must be combined with good oscillators to ascertain the strength of a trend.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Yinksy09(m): 5:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Hopefully it goes up very soon. You can buy your BTC at a very good rate from Yellow card.

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by zarakikenpa(m): 5:49am On Jun 19, 2022
SweetJoystick:
Bad market for Bitcoin holders. Check on your friends, make sure Sniper is out of reach
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Shakitibob0: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Toks2008:

Lobatan! Scammer qwa...

Are you sure you are mntally ok? no pun intended but just curious at your unprovoked outburst.

Did i ask you to even subscribe or did you ever hear me ask anyone to join any company''''''''''''?

I was just catching fun sharing my insight with the world and go check all my videos and come back to apologize for your stwpidity cos you will see that all the videos are spot on.

You are really damaged psychologically to make this conclusion. Please dont try that nonsnse with me.
Bro... on what time frame did you make that buy CALL and what moving average is that?
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Shakitibob0: 6:41am On Jun 19, 2022
darediamond:

NO. WAIT TILL JULY 24 WHEN THE EMA LINES ON WEEKLY CHART CROSS.
AFTER THAT CROSS, THE PEOPLE WHO IS CAUSING THIS ARTIFICIAL RECESSION WHO LEAVE THE MARKET TO RISE AGAIN.

ONCE YOU KNOW HOW THIS WORLD IS ORGANIZED by these dark world men headed by the chief Olympians Queen Elizabeth Of England, You Never Be Caugth Unaware Of Any Of The Bad Days That Have Been Organized to come forth by those satanic idol worshippers
what EMA bro?

21 and 50?
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by studentofTruth: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Toks2008:

You can buy it right now but it will be buy and forget cos no matter the gragra, Bitcoin will eventually not go below 15 to 12k before moving up for good and this time it will most likely get to 200k to 1bitcoin.

So buy now using a very very small risk exposure

Never say never. Considering the macroeconomic situations across the globe, which ain't gonna improve in a twinkle, BTC may kiss the 3-5k region before effectively reversing. The 10-12k support can still break if inflation still persists and the Fed rates don't get back to zero. Recession is just beginning but inflation is still high. Fed would be confused to tackle the inflation with more rate hikes, which would definitely usher in full-blown recession, or try to tackle the anticipated recession by keeping rates low, which would worsen inflation. No one knows which way they would take.

But whichever direction they take, recession would eventually come.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by studentofTruth: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Toks2008:

Okay, thank you. Please may I know the reason for 140, ñot 200 or 180, 0r 250.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by TheGift: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2022
bbstarr:
We move.. cheesy
The first thing you must have before venturing into crypto is a stone heart.

And a block head?
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by LieDetector(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

Your signature. grin
nairaland folks are so guilty grin
Join me in educating them na cool
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Reference(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2022
tenpipsperday:
Best time to buy is now.

No sir. The best time to buy is after a long, long time in school.... either behind a desk or in the school of hard knocks.
You see the problem with most of the world including Nigeria is that folks put their 'hope' into things they do not understand simply because others are just plain lucky. But the problem is that luck can run out.

They often fail to understand that every set scenario they see is a accumulation of specific things working in a set environment to produce those results they envy. Such that once a parameter fails the whole scheme comes crumbling down.

A lame example is a fellow interested in investing in raising chickens for sale.
There are successes and there are stories of dramatic fails. The cover of the book may say it is a great business or a terrible scam depending on whose experience is behind the write.

Now if I do not read and assimilate the details behind the experiences I may just feet first into poultry business and situate my pens at the edge of a forest where I will end up feeding pythons, jackals and vandals then I will write my own sad story.

That is the lot of the bulk of so called investors. They take one success story and run with it without understanding the environment necessary to make their 'investments' succeed and not understanding the perfect set of circumstances that require a knife edge balance to keep those investments in the black.

So like cryptos they felt it can only go up and up.... then Covid came..... then Putin came.... then...
So better go to school before Ghengis Khan rises from the grave to shake the world to bits....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2022
The future is bright
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by showafrica(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
I don cry tire
It's well

I lost over 23k dollars to ALT coins

Almost 14m Naira hey God embarassed
I for go buy Mercedes ML 2013 model rest

How did you lose the money, did you sell them off at a loss? If you did not sell them yet, the money is not lost, it only went dip and gonna get dipper. By October, BTC will retrace to 46k and balance at 30k support. The next thing go be catapult to $180k. This will happen between now and 2025. For now, more vawulaence is coming because it's heading to 10k and it may stay at 6k for a while. I have been trading and mining crypto for over 8yrs. Surprisingly, I am not a whale yet because of the same mistakes you want to make now. Just chill

6 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2022
chatinent:
Yahoo boys will not have anything to cling unto to lie.

LMAO. grin

They are all crypto and forex traders. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by princewarri1985: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/markets/2022/06/18/bitcoin-plunges-below-20k-for-first-time-since-dec-2020/%3foutputType=amp
this is the best time to buy bit coin because the smart ones will start purchasing now, it's a simple arithmetic and be rich tomorrow.
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2022
I think this is the best time to buy the dip. tongue

Make e reduce reach 500-1000$ so broke people like me go fit buy abeg.

Last last, to carry Man-U straight win still come sure pass Bitcoin o.

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Onliie(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
I don cry tire
It's well

I lost over 23k dollars to ALT coins

Almost 14m Naira hey God embarassed
I for go buy Mercedes ML 2013 model rest
How much percentage of the money did you make through bitcoin?
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Prayfortheworld: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2022
showafrica:

How did you lose the money, did you sell them off at a loss? If you did not sell them yet, the money is not lost, it only went dip and gonna get dipper. By October, BTC will retrace to 46k and balance at 30k support. The next thing go be catapult to $180k. This will happen between now and 2025. For now, more vawulaence is coming because it's heading to 10k and it may stay at 6k for a while. I have been trading and mining crypto for over 8yrs. Surprisingly, I am not a whale yet because of the same mistakes you want to make now. Just chill
How sure are you it's going to 10k
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Shegzdave: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I think this is the best time to buy the dip. tongue

Make e reduce reach 500-1000$ so broke people like me go fit buy abeg.

Last last, to carry Man-U straight win still come sure pass Bitcoin o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Prayfortheworld: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Onliie:
How much percentage of the money did you make through bitcoin?
I don loose almost everything i don't trade BTC i trade Alt coins
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Whisk(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Let It fall the more so that we can use it to buy pizzas.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Mariangeles(f): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2022
LieDetector:
nairaland folks are so guilty grin
Join me in educating them na cool

My signature space is already full. cheesy

Otherwise, I would've added It's I'M not AM! grin
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Toks2008(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
studentofTruth:

Okay, thank you. Please may I know the reason for 140, ñot 200 or 180, 0r 250.

No ma can be used in isolation but if you use 35,70,140,280 smooth you will have a clear picture of the trend in any given time frame.try it
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Toks2008(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Shakitibob0:
Bro... on what time frame did you make that buy CALL and what moving average is that?

Weekly time frame and that is 140 smooth ma
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Toks2008(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2022
studentofTruth:

Never say never. Considering the macroeconomic situations across the globe, which ain't gonna improve in a twinkle, BTC may kiss the 3-5k region before effectively reversing. The 10-12k support can still break if inflation still persists and the Fed rates don't get back to zero. Recession is just beginning but inflation is still high. Fed would be confused to tackle the inflation with more rate hikes, which would definitely usher in full-blown recession, or try to tackle the anticipated recession by keeping rates low, which would worsen inflation. No one knows which way they would take.

But whichever direction they take, recession would eventually come.

See at this point, whether it moves lower to even 5k, it won't have much effect on buyers capital if you use a minimal lot exposure.

For instance if you put $3k to buy and it further goes lower to 5k before going up, your money might reduce to maybe $2500 which won't bother you.

So buying now is the most ideal thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Dmama1991: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Mine i took loan and invest now am regretting , anyone to help me please
Re: Bitcoin Drops Below $20k by Muchmore024: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange / Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.