Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA (39325 Views)

Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by maleekberry: 5:34am On Jun 19, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Oni failed again for the umpteenth time, he should just rest

Honestly I dey pity the man

He should have just found for senate under that SDP.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Starhearts: 5:34am On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
Where is LP

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter OBITUARY

6 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:35am On Jun 19, 2022
The result of Labour Party is still hanging in south east due to unknown gun men protest [s][/s]
shigishege post=113941308 Dr:
Where is LP

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Starhearts: 5:35am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
In the trenches where they belong.

LP = Losers Party grin

This is exactly the same way Obi will lose. But Peter Obi's social media bandits will soon start wailing again this blessed Sunday. They will flood Nairaland with their miserable tears as if we are responsible for their sorrows and miserable life. If they like they should wail till eternity, nobody cares. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Lumig: 5:36am On Jun 19, 2022
coolb9
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by JAMO84: 5:36am On Jun 19, 2022
BAO ni BAO ni BAO ni

This how elections are won, not ranting on Twitter and Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Starhearts: 5:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Penguin2:

The problem with some of you is that you seem to have acute difficulty in differentiating data.

The frenzy about Labour Party is strictly around Peter Obi and not about any state elections.

Ask the residents all the states that are supporting Labour Party, you will realize that most of them are either voting PDP or APC in state elections but for presidential elections, the agenda is to deliver Obi.

So do not judge from Ekiti gubers.

There was never a time any Obi supporter said Labour Party will win Ekiti elections.

So you people should grow up.

U re a day dreamer
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!

9 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Starhearts: 5:40am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
APC won all the local governments in Ekiti. And this is a place that is usually around 50 - 50. But my igbo tribe has finally succeeded in teaching Yoruba people tribalism. People that are normally very liberal. But everyone in Nigeria is embracing their tribalism with pride now just to score political points that we igbos don't have monopoly of tribalism.

Tinubu will get at least 90% of SW votes. Same thing will happen in the North, Northerners will queue behind Buhari's candidate, which means another 80% Northerners votes for Tinubu. My people will vote for Obi, which means 90% igbo votes for Obi. SS will vote APC maybe around 65%. And some bloody jokers keep living in a fools paradise that Obi will win.

Congratulations to my igbo family, we have succeeded in making the 2023 elections the most tribalistic elections in history. We just never learn. Always on the wrong side of history! sad

7 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by basseeafricana: 5:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Penguin2:

The problem with some of you is that you seem to have acute difficulty in differentiating data.

The frenzy about Labour Party is strictly around Peter Obi and not about any state elections.

Ask the residents all the states that are supporting Labour Party, you will realize that most of them are either voting PDP or APC in state elections but for presidential elections, the agenda is to deliver Obi.

There was never a time any Obi supporter said Labour Party will win Ekiti elections.

When are u going to wake up? See yourself. Why are u deceiving itself? I laugh u because u fail to accept reality

7 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Starhearts: 5:42am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Spoken like a real political illiterate. So LP is expected to lose every other elections, every other positions other LP candidates are contesting for but then miraculously Obi will win presidential elections. Obi is the only LP candidate that 200 million Obi supporters will use their PVC for, every other LP contestant can go to hell, right?

It is very clear to me now that you Peter Obi supporters are mentally deficient people, you surely have a mental deficit and think everyone is as dumb and foolish as you lots are. Everyday your lies keep changing. Keep lying to yourself, keep feeding yourselves lies until you quench.

They said LP the "unknown party" had become popular because of Obi, same unknown LP that has won Governorship elections before in SW. They said many LP candidates will win because of Obi tsunami effect, but now that they couldn't even get 10 votes in Ekiti, mouth has changed again that only Obi is the one people will vote for. I'm sure it must be people from the moon and Jupiter because Nigeria is already on lockdown for both APC and PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by nijanigga: 5:43am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:

LP = Losers Party grin

This is exactly the same way Obi will lose. But Peter Obi's social media bandits will soon start wailing again this blessed Sunday. They will flood Nairaland with their miserable tears as if we are responsible for their sorrows and miserable life. If they like they should wail till eternity, nobody cares. undecided
Pity ,I'm not ibo or live in Nigeria, but the way things are going ,Nigeria may cease to exist by 2025

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by confirmerg(m): 5:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Hope Presidential election don't turn out like this, it means many people will be disappointed in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Starhearts: 5:44am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Spoken like a real political illiterate. So LP is expected to lose every other elections, every other positions other LP candidates are contesting for but then miraculously Obi will win presidential elections. Obi is the only LP candidate that 200 million Obi supporters will use their PVC for, every other LP contestant can go to hell, right?

It is very clear to me now that you Peter Obi supporters are mentally deficient people, you surely have a mental deficit and think everyone is as dumb and foolish as you lots are. Everyday your lies keep changing. Keep lying to yourself, keep feeding yourselves lies until you quench.

They said LP the "unknown party" had become popular because of Obi, same unknown LP that has won Governorship elections before in SW. They said many LP candidates will win because of Obi tsunami effect, but now that they couldn't even get 10 votes in Ekiti, mouth has changed again that only Obi is the one people will vote for. I'm sure it must be people from the moon and Jupiter because Nigeria is already on lockdown for both APC and PDP.

They think Obi will win without winning any states in d country?
Help me asked dem how is dat possible?
Obi can only win on twitter

8 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Oplomo: 5:48am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
APC won all the local governments in Ekiti. And this is a place that is usually around 50 - 50. But my igbo tribe has finally succeeded in teaching Yoruba people tribalism. People that are normally very liberal. But everyone in Nigeria is embracing their tribalism with pride now just to score political points that we igbos don't have monopoly of tribalism.

Tinubu will get at least 90% of SW votes. Same thing will happen in the North, Northerners will queue behind Buhari's candidate, which means another 80% Northerners votes for Tinubu. My people will vote for Obi, which means 90% igbo votes for Obi. SS will vote APC maybe around 65%. And some bloody jokers keep living in a fools paradise that Obi will win.

Congratulations to my igbo family, we have succeeded in making the 2023 elections the most tribalistic elections in history. We just never learn. Always on the wrong side of history! sad

Ewedu muslim feeling funky. cheesy grin
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by AnambraPrince: 5:51am On Jun 19, 2022
nijanigga:

Pity ,I'm not ibo or live in Nigeria, but the way things are going ,Nigeria may not ceased to exist by 2025
But at least, the lands won't disappear, so everyone will still be here. Change of name and extra fences or barriers is not a new thing. Everybody will go back to his father's region and be happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Starhearts: 5:52am On Jun 19, 2022
nijanigga:

Pity ,I'm not ibo or live in Nigeria, but the way things are going ,Nigeria may not ceased to exist by 2025

I no knw say naa u wan break am
Learn from nnamidi kanu nd igboho experience

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Maxymilliano(m): 5:53am On Jun 19, 2022
It will be very difficult for Nigerians to experience a true and credible electoral process.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Starhearts: 5:55am On Jun 19, 2022
nijanigga:

Naa wen u go learn
because diz is faceless forum, u can split nd predict violence abi
U better watch ur statement so dat ur wide mouth won't put u in problem.
A word is enough 4 d wise

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by oyeb15: 5:56am On Jun 19, 2022
95% of APC votes is See-and -buy.
Ekiti people vote for SDP free. If SDP had spent money ,their non conscience hungry supporters won't collect money and vote APC.

The people hate APC like d devil. But nobody hate APC money .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Starhearts: 5:56am On Jun 19, 2022
confirmerg:
Hope Presidential election don't turn out like this, it means many people will be disappointed in Nigeria.

Disappointed as how

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Kilometres: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2022
wwwihy:

Turnout was better than Anambra with more voters . Soludo won with only 112k votes

Imagine?

Considering that Ekiti has the least population in Southwest better than Anambra with the most population in East!
Wow

10 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Bobloco: 6:04am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:

Are you sure you were born when fayose defeated Fayemi a seating governor in all the local government in Ekiti State. The popular 16-0

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by SaiOba: 6:04am On Jun 19, 2022
They are all st*pidly stup*d. The real political teams are asking how come SDP came 2nd and not PDP that claim to have a structure in Ekiti. It's NO LONGER about the party. The supporters of Peter Obi ain't the average politicians they are the movement for a more better Nigeria.
Penguin2:

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Instead of Obi to campaign for his candidate, baba dey visit Cairo. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by oyeb15: 6:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Democracy cannot work in Nigeria. You willingly vote for the worst candidate because he's ready to give u money after seeing ur vote.

Then you now use your heart to pray for d best candidate to win.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by shigishege: 6:05am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:

LP = Losers Party grin

hahahaha omo iya mi you know them well grin

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by nickyj19: 6:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Penguin2:

bros na underage full dis forum they know noting undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by shigishege: 6:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Starhearts:

grin
ogunsbanjul:
The result of Labour Party is still hanging in south east due to unknown gun men protest [s][/s]
grin grin
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by AnambraPrince: 6:07am On Jun 19, 2022
Bobloco:

Are you sure you were born when fayose defeated Fayemi a seating governor in all the local government in Ekiti State. The popular 16-0
You mean Fayose the former governor that lost his seat but came back to contest with GEJ federal might and money? Yes, I was born. I'm probably older than your father undecided

5 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by ogwumgbe: 6:07am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:

LP = Losers Party grin

You will surely die of hypertension because of Obi, Let APC win in Anambra now; Bleep off here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari / Black Friday: Why We Are Silent On Hisbah’s Letter To Cool FM – NBC / Igboho: FG plots Akintoye’s Arrest, Obasanjo meets Republic Of Benin President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.