Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA (39304 Views)

Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by colestephan86: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
APC won all the local governments in Ekiti. And this is a place that is usually around 50 - 50. But my igbo tribe has finally succeeded in teaching Yoruba people tribalism. People that are normally very liberal. But everyone in Nigeria is embracing their tribalism with pride now just to score political points that we igbos don't have monopoly of tribalism.

Tinubu will get at least 90% of SW votes. Same thing will happen in the North, Northerners will queue behind Buhari's candidate, which means another 80% Northerners votes for Tinubu. My people will vote for Obi, which means 90% igbo votes for Obi. SS will vote APC maybe around 65%. And some bloody jokers keep living in a fools paradise that Obi will win.

Congratulations to my igbo family, we have succeeded in making the 2023 elections the most tribalistic elections in history. We just never learn. Always on the wrong side of history! sad
The only candidate that will get a bloc vote is Tinubu, obi will struggle to get it in the east, cos his people will still betray him, as for Atiku he will try too

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by zionstaar75: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
It is possible!
where has it ever happened?which country?it's practically impossible o
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by holycup(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2022
APC! Professionals in rigging of election.
Nothing good will ever come out of apc.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2022
APC is definitely going to win

Power of incumbency
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by youngpresidooo: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:
Nice one

But this figures are just disappointing.

Less than 300k votes.

Anyways, congrats to Oyebanji, the incoming Ekiti governor. sW now have 2 Biodun's as governor
normally ekiti people hardly come out to vote. Infact the few that comes out are people looking for money .
Though at least I have made sure some that didn't vote y'day will come out n vote in presidential. I already gave them my clause
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by youngpresidooo: 7:34am On Jun 19, 2022
UAE123:

Now that he has been declared as the winner of the election and the governor elect he should please remember that Nigerian are now clamouring for development and better living conditions and governors are major players in the positive development of the country by making sure that their state is progressing positively through the provision of basic social amenities and cubbing of governmental corruption.
lolzzzz
After payingg them to vote??
There is no logic na, he has to pay his people their money back na
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Ibraheemmawa(m): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2022
plaindealer:
grin grin
PDP came 3th position ooo
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by youngpresidooo: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:

Exactly what I was about to type. Don't mind those media INEC boss without voting eligibility
but there is no much change na. This has always been the turn out fromtime being
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by youngpresidooo: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
APC won all the local governments in Ekiti. And this is a place that is usually around 50 - 50. But my igbo tribe has finally succeeded in teaching Yoruba people tribalism. People that are normally very liberal. But everyone in Nigeria is embracing their tribalism with pride now just to score political points that we igbos don't have monopoly of tribalism.

Tinubu will get at least 90% of SW votes. Same thing will happen in the North, Northerners will queue behind Buhari's candidate, which means another 80% Northerners votes for Tinubu. My people will vote for Obi, which means 90% igbo votes for Obi. SS will vote APC maybe around 65%. And some bloody jokers keep living in a fools paradise that Obi will win.

Congratulations to my igbo family, we have succeeded in making the 2023 elections the most tribalistic elections in history. We just never learn. Always on the wrong side of history! sad
you lie... They didn't win all, pdp won efon alaye. Political analyst isonu

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by obalmartin(f): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Obviously Money speaks louder.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by skj1377(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2022
That's to tell you how they reason including their presidential candidate himself no strategy no policy nothing just "I want to be president". Just like Tinubu trying to win from ACN or Buhari trying from ANPP! Besides what peter obi is trying to do as president which is save money and cut expenses but unfortunately obasonjo did same in 1999 to 2007 using different gov policies. The issue was he handed over to a sick man and put a drunkard as deputy so all his effort in saving money and clearing our debt was futile. The sick man died and the drunkard not only started borrowing again he even lost election to strategist like Tinubu. Now the strategiest himself wants to become President instead of supporting anybody like osibajor or the like that may get to power and deviate from the plan/agreement. If Lagos is a yardstick then Nigeria will do much better with Tinubu and his plan for succession just like it's done in Lagos.
tolue42:

Help me ask him how a president will perform when Senate president(senators), house of Representative, and governor's are in opposition party.... All they care about is Obi will just perform a magic...lol

Some Obi followers will even tell you, once the president is in Labor Party all other politicians will cross carpet... How possible is that?

I can bet he will be impeached if there's no structure for him in national assembly or house of Representatives where laws are made.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by youngpresidooo: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

You cannot win a Presidential election and fail woefully at the State level..

It is NOT possible!

wait becUss peter obi moved to LP you think I will vote )
LP in any level?
I am only voting peter obi o not LP . If he goes to another party omo I don port
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by DMerciful(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2022
It has happened, Google is your friend.
A revolution is coming but you're too slow to see it coming. Just watch!
zionstaar75:
where has it ever happened?which country?it's practically impossible o
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by drololaaof: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Those campaigning go and get PVC, you can see what has happened in Ekiti vote buying, inducements, intimidation aparty etc . APC is likely to maintain that trend . After election we then continue to suffer because it is their that brought them to power. They will want to recoup their money
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by duro4chang(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2022
holycup:
APC! Professionals in rigging of election.
Nothing good will ever come out of apc.
Wailer

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by divineuk(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=113941415]

The problem with some of you is that you seem to have acute difficulty in differentiating data.

The frenzy about Labour Party is strictly around Peter Obi and not about any state elections.

Ask the residents all the states that are supporting Labour Party, you will realize that most of them are either voting PDP or APC in state elections but for presidential elections, the agenda is to deliver Obi.

So do not judge from Ekiti gubers.

There was never a time any Obi supporter said Labour Party will win Ekiti elections.

So you people should grow up.

Charity they say begins at home, we all saw how tinubu assisted in that ekiti victory, where was your obi, in Egypt dreaming of becoming Nigeria’s president
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by vicshub(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2022
The southwest only supports the northern fulani backed candidates. Slave mentality. The east has always practiced the right to make their own choices and not the one made by some wannabe caliphate.
Jonathan was not igbo, but they voted massively because its who they want. I mean in their Islamic religion, they still believe that yoruba Muslims are even lesser wow. Its simple. Yorubas love been slaves to the North. Thank God the east has economical independence. Its only a matter of time, ye shall be free.
AnambraPrince:

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by mfm04622: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Spoken like a real political illiterate. So LP is expected to lose every other elections, every other positions other LP candidates are contesting for but then miraculously Obi will win presidential elections. Obi is the only LP candidate that 200 million Obi supporters will use their PVC for, every other LP contestant can go to hell, right?

It is very clear to me now that you Peter Obi supporters are mentally deficient people, you surely have a mental deficit and think everyone is as dumb and foolish as you lots are. Everyday your lies keep changing. Keep lying to yourself, keep feeding yourselves lies until you quench.

They said LP the "unknown party" had become popular because of Obi, same unknown LP that has won Governorship elections before in SW. They said many LP candidates will win because of Obi tsunami effect, but now that they couldn't even get 10 votes in Ekiti, mouth has changed again that only Obi is the one people will vote for. I'm sure it must be people from the moon and Jupiter because Nigeria is already on lockdown for both APC and PDP.

Oshiomole of Edo won his first election as a Labour Party candidate. It was because Tinubu funded the court case that retrieved his mandate that he joined ACN then. So a party that has won 2 gubernatorial elections cannot said to be unknown.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by adedayoa2(f): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2022
How will Tinubu win Atiku with this kind of turnout.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by captainamiedi1: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2022
UAE123:

Now that he has been declared as the winner of the election and the governor elect he should please remember that Nigerian are now clamouring for development and better living conditions and governors are major players in the positive development of the country by making sure that their state is progressing positively through the provision of basic social amenities and cubbing of governmental corruption.

Oga rest. He has not recoverd his 10k per vote money. Don't be too fast. The people are still enjoying the 10k for the next 4 years. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by naija4life247: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:
Nice one

Less than 300k votes.

Anyways, congrats to Oyebanji, the incoming Ekiti governor. sW now have 2 Biodun's as governor

Please don't mention the other useless BIODUN that is governing my state, the Eleyi of Ogun State.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by naija4life247: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2022
wwwihy:

Turnout was better than Anambra with more voters . Soludo won with only 112k votes

My Nigga, no be everything we go dey quarrel ontop nah.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by naija4life247: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
Where is LP

In Egypt

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by rippa(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Midastorch:

Lol, Brov you can't compare a state election with national election....APGA is a regional party....LP is not even a ward party
APGA was nowhere wen he came in. Not even a councillor in any state in the South east. It was Obi victory that birthed APGA
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by loswhite(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:

The internet is quite amazing...lol. The internet can make a dunce ditch out statistics from his bedroom
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Koya365(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:
Nice one

Less than 300k votes.

we have 3 south west governors name Abiodun, oyo, Ogun, and now Ekiti. Seyi Abiodun Makinde, Dapo Abiodun, Abiodun oyebanji
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by deltaprincess(f): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Penguin2:

The problem with some of you is that you seem to have acute difficulty in differentiating data.

The frenzy about Labour Party is strictly around Peter Obi and not about any state elections.

Ask the residents all the states that are supporting Labour Party, you will realize that most of them are either voting PDP or APC in state elections but for presidential elections, the agenda is to deliver Obi.

So do not judge from Ekiti gubers.

There was never a time any Obi supporter said Labour Party will win Ekiti elections.

So you people should grow up.

If Obi had campaigned for his party at Ekiti just as Tinubu did maybe instead of getting 195 votes, they would have gotten 200 votes. But he chose to go to Egypt . Let us see how it goes. Time is the surest perspective.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Freedom34: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:

God bless u for this brah!
Yorubas by nature vote based on issues, morality, expertise etc. But all dt is gone with d wind now brah.

There were tons of dude here on nairaland who hitherto gave no flying fvck about tinubu before but the brazen hypocritical attacks on tinubu/Yoruba's woke them all to face the reality.

When u see d average yorubas lashing out at his fellow Yoruba (leaders) u know its based on issues, but when u see d average igboman lash out at other ppl's leaders yet protect theirs even for d same 'offence' then u begin to ask ursef "hey, what's going on here?"

cool

3 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by AnambraPrince: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Freedom34:

God bless u for this brah!
Yorubas by nature vote based on issues, morality, expertise etc. But all dt is gone with d wind now brah.

There were tons of dude here on nairaland who hitherto gave no flying fvck about tinubu before but the brazen hypocritical attacks on tinubu/Yoruba's woke them all to face the reality.

When u see d average yorubas lashing out at his fellow Yoruba (leaders) u know its based on issues, but when u see d average igboman lash out at other ppl's leaders yet protect theirs even for d same 'offence' then u begin to ask ursef "hey, what's going on here?"

cool
Even outside of politics, my people love to antagonize everybody. We igbos are just too confrontational, we see everyone as an unworthy competition and that's why we keep making enemies everywhere we go in huge numbers.

My people said Yoruba girls are dirty smelling, they said Edo girls are international prostitutes, Calabar ones are slutty, Northern girls are slaves etc, but only igbo girls are angels. Same thing, Yoruba food is oily soup, Northerners are headslammers but only we igbo tribe are made in Heaven, everything about us is perfect.

Everyone else is the problem, except us. Something serious is fundamentally wrong with my igbo tribe. If not for exposure, and the high level of intermingling, interaction and cultural exchange experience I have had over the years with other ethnicities and cultures, I probably would have been just another regular igbo man here shouting hate 24/7 for anything and anyone that is not igbo. I refuse to be a part of that folly.

3 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Freedom34: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2022
alen4smith:
You mean LP is only interested in the presidency and nothing else? Una never ready .
See question o. grin
What does it look like?
When tinubu and co were campaigning for APC in ekiti, obi was far away in Egypt attending to his 'biznaze'.

The bloke is one of d most narrow-minded and selfish politician I've ever known. The only tin wey consignam na 'presidency', all others can go to blazes!
cool
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by SecretReporter(f): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:

see mugu, u give Tinubu more vote in SW and can't give same to Atiku in North, keep deceiving urself, Tinubu don't have vote here in the North, u sw fake Muslim will cry soon
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Freedom34: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Even outside of politics, my people love to antagonize everybody. We igbos are just too confrontational, we see everyone as an unworthy competition and that's why we keep making enemies everywhere we go in huge numbers.

My people said Yoruba girls are dirty smelling, they said Edo girls are international prostitutes, Calabar ones are slutty, Northern girls are slaves etc, but only igbo girls are angels. Same thing, Yoruba food is oily soup, Northerners are headslammers but only we igbo tribe are made in Heaven, everything about us is perfect.

Everyone else is the problem, except us. Something serious is fundamentally wrong with my igbo tribe. If not for exposure, and the high level of intermingling, interaction and cultural exchange experience I have had over the years with other ethnicities and cultures, I probably would have been just another regular igbo man here shouting hate 24/7 for anything and anyone that is not igbo. I refuse to be a part of that folly.
Even before u mentioned the bolded, I had already reasoned that u are either an igbo-yoruba/Hausa hybrid (by lineage) or that u weren't raised amongst igbos in general, or else u too would have caught the tribalism bug.

Even many igbos who were born/grew up outside alaigbo sef, who u think should know better aren't immune to this negative trait. When they open their mouth u shudder!

I think u are just a rare (Igbo) breed with the rare quality of saying things as they truly are without a prejudiced mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Scamper For Safety As Police & Vigilante Burst Their Camp In Anam / Senate Presidency: 35 APC Senators Back Ndume / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.