Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA (39334 Views)

Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Lashist(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2022
rippa:

Baba he is not an igbo.
Na confirm skull miner
I will address him as an igbo since he claims he is...i dont do tribal fights...he is part of the igbo idiots we have here

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Ikemba007: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2022
TMSMedia:
See What happened at the election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZNt7kF-OS8

See this 8er grin
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Ikemba007: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
Where is LP

Swallowed by APC grin

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Reference(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Ekiti has a population of 3.3 million.
Even if only half are eligible to vote, this election means that the governor us operating with just a ten percent validation.

We can see one of the big problems with democracy in Nigeria, rulers operating with barely a popular mandate, a deep, viciously cyclical apathy caused by poor governance and the determination by the ruling class feeding off a broken structure to force themselves on the people.

How then do you get the remaining 3 million inhabitants to cooperate to make democracy work.... Because I just cannot see how.

Folks, this democracy taxi is not working well at all in Nigeria and it is time it's stuttering engine is fixed before it knocks. For the hardened passengers still on board I honestly commensurate with you. I for one will trek the distance or wait till it is fixed.... or wait for a brand new, attractive and functional one comes along.

Can't see any fundamentally positive thing happening in Ekiti over the next four years.... so sorry for the pessimism... but the results are the reality.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by soojar(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Penguin2:

The problem with some of you is that you seem to have acute difficulty in differentiating data.

The frenzy about Labour Party is strictly around Peter Obi and not about any state elections.

Ask the residents all the states that are supporting Labour Party, you will realize that most of them are either voting PDP or APC in state elections but for presidential elections, the agenda is to deliver Obi.

So do not judge from Ekiti gubers.

There was never a time any Obi supporter said Labour Party will win Ekiti elections.

So you people should grow up.

My bros, I can deduce that it's not long you've been following or analyzing politics. It is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for anybody to win presidential election in Nigeria without structure at the grassroot. I mean his party must be very strong in certain areas and have presence in almost everywhere.

During the presidential elections, who are the people that will mobilize the party agents, in fact, who will be the party agents to make sure the party's candidate is not shortchanged? Is it you that sits down in front of your TV in the city that will make sure that the voters in one village in the far north or west are not intimidated, cajoled or threatened to vote against you?
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by DeleTaller: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Aufbauh:
The general election may not be different from this phenomenon.

Wonder why some people forget easily that the PDP has been balkanized into three major party: The PDP core represented by Atiku, The NNPP headed by Kwankwaso and The labour Party championed by Peter On I.

Wike has cursed PDP that they will suffer for what they did to him. Osun is next to suffer same.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by DeleTaller: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Wike cursed PDP that they will suffer for what they did to him... Osun PDP is next to suffer before general election.

I didn't formulate this ...Wike said it on national TV.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by intruder15(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Spoken like a real political illiterate. So LP is expected to lose every other elections, every other positions other LP candidates are contesting for but then miraculously Obi will win presidential elections. Obi is the only LP candidate that 200 million Obi supporters will use their PVC for, every other LP contestant can go to hell, right?

It is very clear to me now that you Peter Obi supporters are mentally deficient people, you surely have a mental deficit and think everyone is as dumb and foolish as you lots are. Everyday your lies keep changing. Keep lying to yourself, keep feeding yourselves lies until you quench.

They said LP the "unknown party" had become popular because of Obi, same unknown LP that has won Governorship elections before in SW. They said many LP candidates will win because of Obi tsunami effect, but now that they couldn't even get 10 votes in Ekiti, mouth has changed again that only Obi is the one people will vote for. I'm sure it must be people from the moon and Jupiter because Nigeria is already on lockdown for both APC and PDP.

Do you know that ACN won Lagos state governorship election in 2011 but lost the Presidential election in the same state?

Do you know that PDP has been winning the presidential election in Anambra state since 2007 but haven't been able to win the state elections since that time till now? You talk as if you don't follow politics. The movement is not about the party. It is about the candidate. Or suffer never tire you?
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Freedom34: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You are wasting your time reasoning with a Peter Obi supporter. It's like trying to reason with an IPOB supporter
There's no diff BTW them brah.
Its d season of 'obi or nothing' hence d silence. By 2023 after d errection, they'll revert to 'biafla or death'
cool

3 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Prinxzona10: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Penguin2:

The problem with some of you is that you seem to have acute difficulty in differentiating data.

The frenzy about Labour Party is strictly around Peter Obi and not about any state elections.

Ask the residents all the states that are supporting Labour Party, you will realize that most of them are either voting PDP or APC in state elections but for presidential elections, the agenda is to deliver Obi.

There was never a time any Obi supporter said Labour Party will win Ekiti elections.

Please,how do you guys manage to quote some of these mentally deranged simpletons because I don't see myself stooping too low to quote any of these myopically emptied things honestly(they disgusts and irritates me silly).
Even one had chosen an Igbo name just to keep on peddling lies,propagandas and blackmails in the name of politics...how I wish their eyes would open someday buh their own Stockholm syndrome disease is highly chronically..
Finally,they left the main opposition party,left another existing strong party before now and started attacking LP just because their nemesis Peter Obi (LP) has became a force to be reckon with.
See their evil plans,they want Peter Obi to campaign for someone within two weeks and not even in his strong territory buh Peter Obi(LP) knows the game very well or let their thin god come and campaign for an unknown person in the South East or South South and see the position the person will get....when they're paid to do evil,i expect them to try and do a very honest evil and not demonic evil niii...
If their winning(APC) is so sure for them,why are they always hating and attacking Peter Obi(LP),crying,weeping,writing all sorts of junks,making mockery of their dead selves against Peter Obi just to feel alright...
The truth is that I can never have any sleepless night on something that's irrelevant buh the reverse is the case here for these forgotten slaves because they feel threatened and some of them are dying installmentally in the name of hatred towards what you cannot change or win...
I rest my case....Gracias!!!!
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Freedom34: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Lolz....but he expect d same ppl he refused to campaign for to campaign for him right?

When tinubu was campaigning for d APC candidate in ekiti, obi was in far away Egypt minding his 'biznaze' but he expects d same ppl he refused to associate himself with to carry his mata for head like gala on errection day right?

Eyah.....you gyes play too much!
grin grin
DMerciful:
Obi joined LP 3 weeks ago..how can he campaign for anybody? What if the person is corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by lordm(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Spoken like a real political illiterate. So LP is expected to lose every other elections, every other positions other LP candidates are contesting for but then miraculously Obi will win presidential elections. Obi is the only LP candidate that 200 million Obi supporters will use their PVC for, every other LP contestant can go to hell, right?

It is very clear to me now that you Peter Obi supporters are mentally deficient people, you surely have a mental deficit and think everyone is as dumb and foolish as you lots are. Everyday your lies keep changing. Keep lying to yourself, keep feeding yourselves lies until you quench.

They said LP the "unknown party" had become popular because of Obi, same unknown LP that has won Governorship elections before in SW. They said many LP candidates will win because of Obi tsunami effect, but now that they couldn't even get 10 votes in Ekiti, mouth has changed again that only Obi is the one people will vote for. I'm sure it must be people from the moon and Jupiter because Nigeria is already on lockdown for both APC and PDP.
200 million surporters, bros how many people con remain for Nigeria
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by holycup(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailer
Hippocrisy
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by AnambraPrince: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2022
lordm:
200 million surporters, bros how many people con remain for Nigeria
Didn't they say all Nigerians are Obi-dient? It's people from Chad and Niger Republic that are voting for APC and PDP grin
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by alen4smith(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Use your head for once! Obi joined LP 3 weeks ago. This election is too close to influence that a credible candidate emerge for LP. He can't just support anybody, what if the person is incompetent or corrupt?
The timing should be the reason why he should be in ekiti because there is no time.please don't justify this own goal.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by mrbass18: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2022
[/color][color=#990000]even sdp way no dey top 4 parties use ekiti state and pdp do you want collect kudos to that party
wwwihy:

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1538337187388964864
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Olaniyi021(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Are you a politician at all? Do you know how politics is been played? Youruba adage says " satide to ba ma Dara jimoh sa lan ti mo" meaning: signs of a good weekend will start reflecting from Friday.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by FARADBOND(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:

How many seats in Senate does SDP have, nor how many Governors do they control? Yet did u even realize they beat ur licked down PDP? So think again, people are tired may be their small small change u r getting is enough.. Even so many countries in Africa has left Nigeria behind.. so grow up.. Obi effect has driven PVC registration by over 50%, even if he doesn't win, bro we r growing, the youths are demanding for their right, let's align and welcome change not the type APC is giving..#LetsLoseDoingTheRightThing..than follow Criminals perpetually with meal ticket to be junketing about.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Invictuse: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Dead brain Igbos making excuses for glaring vivid failure. Come 2023 we will see if the Pandora Criminal will get 10,000 votes in Ekiti. Even Segun Oni is a beta candidate as president to the Pandora fool n he will amass more vote than Obi across Nigeria. Oloriburuku go de hype themselves.

Penguin2:

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Invictuse:
Dead brain Igbos making excuses for glaring vivid failure. Come 2023 we will see if the Pandora Criminal will get 10,000 votes in Ekiti. Even Segun Oni is a beta candidate as president to the Pandora fool n he will amass more vote than Obi across Nigeria. Oloriburuku go de hype themselves.

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by rolams(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Fayose is the most stupid politician in Ekiti state!
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by wealth2u(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2022
You hide behind keyboard by calling ur miserable self AnambraPrince......You are just a wasted spam.
AnambraPrince:
In the trenches where they belong.

LP = Losers Party grin

This is exactly the same way Obi will lose. But Peter Obi's social media bandits will soon start wailing again this blessed Sunday. They will flood Nairaland with their miserable tears as if we are responsible for their sorrows and miserable life. If they like they should wail till eternity, nobody cares. undecided
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by profmallor: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Sad but true

AnambraPrince:
APC won all the local governments in Ekiti. And this is a place that is usually around 50 - 50. But my igbo tribe has finally succeeded in teaching Yoruba people tribalism. People that are normally very liberal. But everyone in Nigeria is embracing their tribalism with pride now just to score political points that we igbos don't have monopoly of tribalism.

Tinubu will get at least 90% of SW votes. Same thing will happen in the North, Northerners will queue behind Buhari's candidate, which means another 80% Northerners votes for Tinubu. My people will vote for Obi, which means 90% igbo votes for Obi. SS will vote APC maybe around 65%. And some bloody jokers keep living in a fools paradise that Obi will win.

Congratulations to my igbo family, we have succeeded in making the 2023 elections the most tribalistic elections in history. We just never learn. Always on the wrong side of history! sad
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Cajal(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
Where is LP
On TWITTER

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by engrchykae(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2022
UAE123:

Now that he has been declared as the winner of the election and the governor elect he should please remember that Nigerian are now clamouring for development and better living conditions and governors are major players in the positive development of the country by making sure that their state is progressing positively through the provision of basic social amenities and cubbing of governmental corruption.
money was given to voters.
In other words, the office was bought.
In other words the governor doesn't owe anyone who collects his money any project
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by shigishege: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2022
post=113942163:

Otondo the total votes wasn't upto 250k, there is difference between governorship and presidential election, the ruling part had enough money to share to poor masses in Ekiti, state like Anambra where APC and PDP shared money people rejected their money and voted for the right candidate, however Obi don't need to win Southwest for him to be president, what is required in West is to share their votes, West hardly deliver bloc votes to a particular candidate unlike SE/SS and North, if he can maintain bloc votes from East from 11 states in Eastern region, win some states in middle belt dominated by Christians grab enough votes from West especially Lagos, and few votes from far north he will be next president.
Easier said than done.

Your man will need to share the South South votes with okowa of PDP and APC and South East with Atiku PDP and APC as well.

Now that Rivers man, will seem play a spoilt game for PDP in that election because Atiku neglected him for another man. And again, Kwankwaso will not work finish and allow you guys reap the fruit of his stress. So he won't be giving North West to you guys except obi agree kwankwaso is president and him the vice.
Even at that, they can't win 2023 election joining together, they can only come third. The election is between APC and PDP.

All this noice is because you people were not given a chance in either PDP or APC, if not you would have grabbed the opportunity from the "evil parties" with both your hands and your mouths.

The Labourers need more labour works ahead to do.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by monogram: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Penguin2:

The stats is so obvious
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
Easier said than done.

Your man will need to share the South South votes with okowa of PDP and APC and South East with Atiku PDP and APC as well.

Now that Rivers man, will seem play a spoilt game for PDP in that election because Atiku neglected him for another man. And again, Kwankwaso will not work finish and allow you guys reap the fruit of his stress. So he won't be giving North West to you guys except obi agree kwankwaso is president and him the vice.
Even at that, they can't win 2023 election joining together, they can only come third. The election is between APC and PDP.

All this noice is because you people were not given a chance in either PDP or APC, if not you would have grabbed the opportunity from the "evil parties" with both your hands and your mouths.

The Labourers need more labour works ahead to do.
And you forgot APC also frustrated Amaechi you only remember PDP, Labour will clear Southsouth go and mark it
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Tareq1105: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period

I'm not getting you? Se you dey wining me ni?
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by maxlev1: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2022
post=113948574:

And you forgot APC also frustrated Amaechi you only remember PDP, Labour will clear Southsouth go and mark it
How will Labour Party clear south south sir?
On what grounds do u say that! I am from South South and currently base there so I will say that u are incorrect.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by jrusky(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Seriously I'm still waiting for Labour 840k votes and 40% win.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
APC won all the local governments in Ekiti. And this is a place that is usually around 50 - 50. But my igbo tribe has finally succeeded in teaching Yoruba people tribalism. People that are normally very liberal. But everyone in Nigeria is embracing their tribalism with pride now just to score political points that we igbos don't have monopoly of tribalism.

Tinubu will get at leavst 90% of SW votes. Same thing will happen in the North, Northerners will queue behind Buhari's candidate, which means another 80% Northerners votes for Tinubu. My people will vote for Obi, which means 90% igbo votes for Obi. SS will vote APC maybe around 65%. And some bloody jokers keep living in a fools paradise that Obi will win.

Congratulations to my igbo family, we have succeeded in making the 2023 elections the most tribalistic elections in history. We just never learn. Always on the wrong side of history! sad
stop writing junks tinubu won't even see 60 percent in South West... And PDP will win at least two out of d six south west States Oyo ondo... So rephrase... North Central ll be close to... Between PDP and APC... The North West and East is where APC has advantage more over PDP... South East and south is PDP strong hold so PDP ll clear that side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report / Maina: EFCC & Prison Officials Clash Over Who Should Detain Ex Pension Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.