Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA (39302 Views)

Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Bobloco: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
You mean Fayose the former governor that lost his seat but came back to contest with GEJ federal might and money? Yes, I was born. I'm probably older than your father undecided

Anambraprince, you may be older than my father but reason like an infant

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by objpmb: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2022
wwwihy:

Turnout was better than Anambra with more voters . Soludo won with only 112k votes

Soludo won with 112K votes in ONE Local Government Area ONLY !!! and that is IHIALA LGA.
Please get your information right.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by ejimatic: 6:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Penguin2:

The problem with some of you is that you seem to have acute difficulty in differentiating data.

The frenzy about Labour Party is strictly around Peter Obi and not about any state elections.

Ask the residents all the states that are supporting Labour Party, you will realize that most of them are either voting PDP or APC in state elections but for presidential elections, the agenda is to deliver Obi.

So do not judge from Ekiti gubers.

There was never a time any Obi supporter said Labour Party will win Ekiti elections.

So you people should grow up.
Obi will win in in the SW SS NW NC NE ? LP ? This is an impossibility. Anybody who thinks Obi will rule in Nigeria from LP with nothern votes is groping in the darkness of uncertainty and unreality..

8 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:12am On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
Where is LP
They are still conducting their online voting .

4 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:13am On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
Where is LP
Otondo the total votes wasn't upto 250k, there is difference between governorship and presidential election, the ruling part had enough money to share to poor masses in Ekiti, state like Anambra where APC and PDP shared money people rejected their money and voted for the right candidate, however Obi don't need to win Southwest for him to be president, what is required in West is to share their votes, West hardly deliver bloc votes to a particular candidate unlike SE/SS and North, if he can maintain bloc votes from East from 11 states in Eastern region, win some states in middle belt dominated by Christians grab enough votes from West especially Lagos, and few votes from far north he will be next president.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by BMZK: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Dmanlex(m): 6:14am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
In the trenches where they belong.

LP = Losers Party grin

This is exactly the same way Obi will lose. But Peter Obi's social media bandits will soon start wailing again this blessed Sunday. They will flood Nairaland with their miserable tears as if we are responsible for their sorrows and miserable life. If they like they should wail till eternity, nobody cares. undecided
you deserve slap for not thinking like a human. LP dont have any serious candidate at governorship election but Peter Obi is for all Nigerians. Stop critics fake Anambarians. PO is the best governor ever Nigeria has produced go and verify

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Segun Oni was the strongest candidate..
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by plaindealer: 6:21am On Jun 19, 2022
They are not on Twitter, but den get PVC.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by plaindealer: 6:22am On Jun 19, 2022
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by loko50(m): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2022
nijanigga:

Pity ,I'm not ibo or live in Nigeria, but the way things are going ,Nigeria may not ceased to exist by 2025

So because APC won in Ekiti, Nigeria will cease to exist? This will be the narrative when Obi fails massively in the 2023 elections. You IPOBians never cease to amaze

9 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by alen4smith(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Penguin2:

The problem with some of you is that you seem to have acute difficulty in differentiating data.

The frenzy about Labour Party is strictly around Peter Obi and not about any state elections.

Ask the residents all the states that are supporting Labour Party, you will realize that most of them are either voting PDP or APC in state elections but for presidential elections, the agenda is to deliver Obi.

There was never a time any Obi supporter said Labour Party will win Ekiti elections.

You mean LP is only interested in the presidency and nothing else? Una never ready .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by deeva2: 6:27am On Jun 19, 2022
I'm still waiting for [b][/b]Pastorfire to quote me..

Naija politics is far beyond social media apathy.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by plaindealer: 6:27am On Jun 19, 2022
PDP is totally extinct in Yorubaland, they did not even come 2nd.

Why?

..because the issue on the table is more than political parties, it's bigger than parties.

The issue is about Yorubaland and Yoruba people, and definitely about Yoruba people making sure to make sure that Tinubu land Aso Rock..

Makinde in Oyo better lay low or get crushed by Yoruba Tinubu wave..

grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Born2Breed(f): 6:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Fake election.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Mrpojj(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
APC won all the local governments in Ekiti. And this is a place that is usually around 50 - 50. But my igbo tribe has finally succeeded in teaching Yoruba people tribalism. People that are normally very liberal. But everyone in Nigeria is embracing their tribalism with pride now just to score political points that we igbos don't have monopoly of tribalism.

Tinubu will get at least 90% of SW votes. Same thing will happen in the North, Northerners will queue behind Buhari's candidate, which means another 80% Northerners votes for Tinubu. My people will vote for Obi, which means 90% igbo votes for Obi. SS will vote APC maybe around 65%. And some bloody jokers keep living in a fools paradise that Obi will win.

Congratulations to my igbo family, we have succeeded in making the 2023 elections the most tribalistic elections in history. We just never learn. Always on the wrong side of history! sad
Are you sure you are ok?
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Karleb(m): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Not a single LP party vote.

There is no way LP is winning in Ekiti next year.

Worst comes to worst, we will be buying one derica of rice N1000.

May God provide us money to survive.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by SaiOba: 6:33am On Jun 19, 2022
The build up to this same Ekiti election didn't start with when Peter Obi decamped to the Labour Party. It started many months back. So why are you all dumm*es coming here spilling sh*t.. if it's SDP that PO decamped to and they came this 2nd you still wud say sh*t. if you ain't voting PO and you wanna keep voting some recycled old folks that will continue looting our money for themselves either by traveling abroad with our money for their medicals or by flaunting it in their bullion vans, so be it. Na all of us go still dey suffer am, shikena

So Vote your conscience and allow me to vote mine in peace.

Vote Wisely
Vote For A More Better Tomorrow For Your Unborn Generation. I believe we all need to get it right and let all the politicians know that we have the power to decide for ourselves.

And if you wanna mortgage the future of your entire family for ₦5K and a pack of spaghetti.. oh my dear, the choice is urs.

Thanks.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by yeman1(m): 6:34am On Jun 19, 2022
wwwihy:

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1538337187388964864

APC again ?

Why na ?? With all these troubles ppl are facing and they still vote app again.. Well.. no wahala. Una go enjoy the hunger
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Neyoosha007(m): 6:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Simplythebest: 6:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Am sure u collected ur own 5k after voting. Suffering have block some people sense of reasoning.
AnambraPrince:
In the trenches where they belong.

LP = Losers Party grin

This is exactly the same way Obi will lose. But Peter Obi's social media bandits will soon start wailing again this blessed Sunday. They will flood Nairaland with their miserable tears as if we are responsible for their sorrows and miserable life. If they like they should wail till eternity, nobody cares. undecided
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by shortIGBOman: 6:35am On Jun 19, 2022
wwwihy:

Turnout was better than Anambra with more voters . Soludo won with only 112k votes

South East have no political VALUE.

4 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Simplythebest: 6:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Pls help me tell them cus suffering have block their sense of reasoning. U saw them collecting 5k before and after voting.
Penguin2:

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Ojuntana: 6:37am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
APC won all the local governments in Ekiti. And this is a place that is usually around 50 - 50. But my igbo tribe has finally succeeded in teaching Yoruba people tribalism. People that are normally very liberal. But everyone in Nigeria is embracing their tribalism with pride now just to score political points that we igbos don't have monopoly of tribalism.

Tinubu will get at least 90% of SW votes. Same thing will happen in the North, Northerners will queue behind Buhari's candidate, which means another 80% Northerners votes for Tinubu. My people will vote for Obi, which means 90% igbo votes for Obi. SS will vote APC maybe around 65%. And some bloody jokers keep living in a fools paradise that Obi will win.

Congratulations to my igbo family, we have succeeded in making the 2023 elections the most tribalistic elections in history. We just never learn. Always on the wrong side of history! sad
Before you wrote this long nonsense, you should have checked very well to make sure your first statement is true
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Simplythebest: 6:37am On Jun 19, 2022
The sharing of money was better than Anambra own as well
gr8ofnnetwork:

Exactly what I was about to type. Don't mind those media INEC boss without voting eligibility
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by shortIGBOman: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
Where is LP

That one na dead party. It is only alive on social media. All those Igbo Boys who spam all social media with Labour Party, don't even have PVC. You won't see them in any election venue.

5 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Simplythebest: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2022
The same propaganda and divide an rule style Nigerians are are wiser now. Ur hatred for Igbos won't reach anywhere.
AnambraPrince:

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by alizma: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2022
LORDKing001:
State of inconsequential professors.... They're of no use.
You think so, just because your favourite party fails in the election. Have you sit down to look at some factors? The outgoing governor is considered as doing well by the people, the winning party chose a woman deputy, Tinubu the presidential flag bearer of the party is not in the bad book of the people of the state and Tinubu is the major presidential candidate from that region. Don't you think all these and other things contributed to the victory?

6 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by Okoroawusa: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

You cannot win a Presidential election and fail woefully at the State level..

It is NOT possible!

You are wasting your time reasoning with a Peter Obi supporter. It's like trying to reason with an IPOB supporter
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:
Nice one

But this figures are just disappointing.

Less than 300k votes.

Anyways, congrats to Oyebanji, the incoming Ekiti governor. sW now have 2 Biodun's as governor

Your mathematics is poor.
Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by tolue42(m): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Taiggarr:

You cannot win a Presidential election and fail woefully at the State level..

It is NOT possible!

Help me ask him how a president will perform when Senate president(senators), house of Representative, and governor's are in opposition party.... All they care about is Obi will just perform a magic...lol

Some Obi followers will even tell you, once the president is in Labor Party all other politicians will cross carpet... How possible is that?

I can bet he will be impeached if there's no structure for him in national assembly or house of Representatives where laws are made.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA by yommen: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2022
UAE123:

Now that he has been declared as the winner of the election and the governor elect he should please remember that Nigerian are now clamouring for development and better living conditions and governors are major players in the positive development of the country by making sure that their state is progressing positively through the provision of basic social amenities and cubbing of governmental corruption.

If you ask me, I'll say nothing concerns him and Nigerians cos the business transaction between him and Nigerians has been fully completed. He paid them to vote for him. They did. Deal complete.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu, Shettima Distancing Themselves From Buhari's Failure - PDP Mocks APC / Olisa Metuh Collapses Inside Church, Hospitalised / Black Friday: Why We Are Silent On Hisbah’s Letter To Cool FM – NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.