Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? (68349 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by marsup: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
The third lady looks classy and chic.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by EleventhWeirdo: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
rollywise:

Suffer never Taya you at all

Lol So the question should redirected to yourself. Do you want to make a Lagos, Anambra or Adamawa of Nigeria? Vote wisely! Vote BAT, a seasoned Technocrat cum Politician and serial achiever cool
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Pacesetterz: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oduskid111:
(A)Oluremi Tinubu
(B)Amina Titilayo Atiku-Abubakar
(C)Margaret Obi

Mods push it to frontpage for more opinions

Where’s Mrs kwankwasiya
Kwankwaso’s wife?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
C2Ok:
Atiku wife sef grin
Oga ohhhh grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by HRMK: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
pyyxxaro:
We don’t want any First Lady undecided
but a last lady?
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by laughitall(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:

The only upper hand Tinubu has currently is that his Party member is the incumbent president.
Aside from federal might, nothing else.

Peter obi is currently more popular than he is, if election should be free and fair.
peter obi is popular online
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Mindlog: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Realists:

Don't be quick to judge, for old age is only matter of time.

Margaret Obi is in her 50s, married for about 30yrs.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by trumpcoat(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Obi's wife for sure,
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by SenatePresdo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
laughitall:
peter obi is popular online

You guys are under rating online.

In 2011 GEJ won online

In 2015, PMB won online.

In 2019, Atiku won online, PMB stole his mandate.

I'm not saying its certain Peter Obi would win, but he's an underdog that shouldn't be underrated.

The Youths discovering their strength through EndSARS are backing this one.
The population of those in the villages are not bigger than those in the city, just that city people don't vote.

This time around you need to see the high rate of people getting their PVC, a very strong message would be sent.. Just watch out.

Let's see as it unfolds.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Osax0: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerians we decide
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by saintrow1: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Remi tinubu looks more presentable, well educated and smart.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by kelmicheal: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
The most beautiful woman among the three women should carry the day
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Agugbadin: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
How about other parties, this is unfair.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Loreettaa: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
jumper524:
I go for that beautiful lady who's very well dressed and still represent her african/tribal attire.
But tinubu wife fine Sha oo.
All these ugly men go just dey get over fine wife.
Fine wife that doesn't have decorum.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by GUNITGuy: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
My wife off course
Who else could it be if not her
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by mcgodison2531(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Atiku wife no follow
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by tarboshi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Office of the First Lady is not constitutional. It's corruption that created it first of all
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by thocheerful(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
The third person in the position
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
EleventhWeirdo:

Lol See this IPOB slowpoke trying to feign being Yoruba grin

Na your PAPA be IPOB slowpoke.

Elewure Omo jatijati undecided

Shioorr!
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Honor10: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Eyegroup:

Honestly you are brain doom very very in doom

Are you typing in English or your local language, anyway, I blame your father that refuse to send you to school.

Tinubu is my candidate for 2023, you can kill yourself
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by shawngold(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
My wife of course.
She is always the first lady
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by aulaka: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Someone should help me to reCONFIRM Atiku's age, seems political age is more devastating than football age.

UNA see him wife so!
No be JUJU bDAT??!
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Killermamba: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oduskid111:
(A)Oluremi Tinubu
(B)Amina Titilayo Atiku-Abubakar
(C)Margaret Obi

Mods push it to frontpage for more opinions

Atiku wife be like NTA
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by gozzlin: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Burgerlomo:
Peter get good eyes sha, the man carry eyes go market grin

I dey tell you. His Calabar wife fine well well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Elemosho478: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Indifferent12:

Actually Oluremi is itsekiri from delta not yoruba

Who told you guys that?

Her father was from Ogun state only her mother came from Itshekiri
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Elemosho478: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kilometres:

Tinubu's wife is not Yoruba

Also, Obi's wife is not Igbo

Na for nairaland una dey kill una sef over tribes

Who told you Tinubu's wife is not Yoruba?

Her father was from Ogun state only her mother came from Itshekiri
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Kay25(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oluremi in aso rock
Peter obi's wife as first lady on Nigerian twitter citizens
PS:before u think I support BAT as president ask yourself how many states would LP win before they would declare obi as the winner of the election in 2023.man needs to have foot soldiers than just online warriors
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by davidtuzy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Na OBIdient Wife ooo
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by IGGOODMAN(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Una go fail�

Her Excellency senator Oluremi Tinubu

But first lady no fit this Atiku wife at all

On BAT mandate I Stand[/quote]
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Danniedpastor(m): 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Asabe4:
I am even more scared of Remi becoming FL than Tinubu becoming President grin
With her undiluted hatred for Igbo's.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by TheOmoney(m): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2022
patriotic007:
Which one is Obi's wife?

Check the 5th picture
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by laughitall(m): 12:16am On Jun 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

You guys are under rating online.

In 2011 GEJ won online

In 2015, PMB won online.

In 2019, Atiku won online, PMB stole his mandate.

I'm not saying its certain Peter Obi would win, but he's an underdog that shouldn't be underrated.

The Youths discovering their strength through EndSARS are backing this one.
The population of those in the villages are not bigger than those in the city, just that city people don't vote.

This time around you need to see the high rate of people getting their PVC, a very strong message would be sent.. Just watch out.

Let's see as it unfolds.
PMB LOSE ONLINE ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.