Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? (68342 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by MartinsD12(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oduskid111:
(A)Oluremi Tinubu
(B)Amina Titilayo Atiku-Abubakar
(C)Margaret Obi

Mods push it to frontpage for more opinions

Obi all the way

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by JuanDeDios: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oduskid111:
(A)Oluremi Tinubu
(C)Margaret Obi

I always kind of liked Titi Abubakar, the former second lady.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Classic40: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oluremi-Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by joyandfaith: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oduskid111:
(A)Oluremi Tinubu
(C)Margaret Obi

Remi Tinubu-First Aunty
Titi Atiku-First Mummy
Margaret Obi- First Lady

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Akerele44(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
PETER OBI 3rd class
His wife was listed 3rd
Labour party 3rd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tecnophone:
Atiku's wif is the best definition of old hag
You are not as anonymous on the internet as you think

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Click Like for Margaret Obi

Or

Click share for Titilayo Atiku and Oluremi Tinubu joined together.

You always win on the social media. When porsin no get much to do grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by GistFullGround: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2022

First Ladies are not important to the constitution.

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by anytexy: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
PO no dey do first lady.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by rayvelez(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
HumanoidX:

You're a nonentity with a filthy mouth. That woman is 73 years old and has achieved more in her lifetime than you ever will. Google her! Illiterate with a smartphone.

This one off me oo illiterate with a smartphone and nah tecno phone comrade is using.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Teenaira: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
pyyxxaro:
We don’t want any First Lady undecided

We want (A) Her excellency, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, fine Mama.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by jrusky(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sorry but I think Obi miscreants said his wife don't use make up, nor lipstick, don't wear watch infact she normally dress like olden days SU but I'm seen a well dress woman here now or is something missing?

Anyway it's an act of stupidity and a bloody simp" Bleep-tards who will sit down and be analysing another man's wife.

Guys if have no job churches and mosques are recruiting security men and women better than asking and be debating on stupid stuff like this.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by kemawilly(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Are they the first wife to their respective husband ?
Can we see their faces without make up?

We are not voting any candidate because of their wife's beautiful face. Some can be fine facially but demon inside.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Tmb78(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kilometres:
Senator Oluremi Tinubu a proud daughter of Itshekiri land
Come on, she is from Ogun state.Her mother is the one who is itshekiri.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Indifferent12: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Opmic:
Two of them yoruba,

I like the last person she look first ladyic.
The rest looks like people coming for a ceremony
Actually Oluremi is itsekiri from delta not yoruba
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Asabe4(f): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
BENEAMATA:
tell her the country's economy is going down and you will hear " are you PDP ? , are you a wolf in . . . . . . . . "
she scares me grin
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Asabe4(f): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
ponishah:

I swear!
Too power drunk!
Extra!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Tmb78(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Opmic:
Two of them yoruba,

I like the last person she look first ladyic.
The rest looks like people coming for a ceremony
Thanks for this.
I don't know why people are always calling Remi Tinubu itshekiri o.
Someone whose father is Yoruba from Ogun and mother itshekiri.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by SaturnNick(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
This Amina really looks old ooo grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Alawode01(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Senator
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Khaysee: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Poor people and tribalism
See the three ladies don't even belong to their husband tribe
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by 8stargeneral: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Obi wife is beautiful...we give it to her

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Useless thread
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tecnophone:
Atiku's wif is the best definition of old hag

She is old
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by AuroraB(f): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
jumper524:
I go for that beautiful lady who's very well dressed and still represent her african/tribal attire.
But tinubu wife fine Sha oo.
All these ugly men go just dey get over fine wife.
Have you seen her in person or unedited picture of her

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Khaysee: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
SaturnNick:
This Amina really looks old ooo grin grin grin
You know Atiku age?
He is not young

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Sunnypan: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Not only first lady na first bobo we want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by adekolaelect(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Remi Tinubu ! Remi Tinubu!!!!! Remi Tinubu!!!!!
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Blessed4sure: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
But your moniker supports Margaret Obi

Lol

Mobi09011617135:
Oluremi tinubu...
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Tmb78(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Indifferent12:

Actually Oluremi is itsekiri from delta not yoruba
Read up on her guy, it's not that hard.
Her father is from Ogun state, her mother itshekiri. She is mixed, lolz

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by phemmyfour: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oduskid111:
(A)Oluremi Tinubu
(C)Margaret Obi

That office is useless...we don't need it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.