Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? (68389 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Elock1: 12:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
The first person you listed.

Her Excellency senator Oluremi Tinubu

But first lady no fit this Atiku wife at all

On BAT mandate I Stand
at all, at all
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by VULCAN(m): 1:17am On Jun 20, 2022
She looks nothing like this in real life.
That picture has been worked on by the best
Look out for her in the news. You will wonder whether it's is the same person
jumper524:
I go for that beautiful lady who's very well dressed and still represent her african/tribal attire.
But tinubu wife fine Sha oo.
All these ugly men go just dey get over fine wife.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by nakaman: 4:38am On Jun 20, 2022
pyyxxaro:
We don’t want any First Lady undecided
guy u funny
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by dalass(f): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Tecnophone:
Atiku's wif is the best definition of old hag

That's is so gross... She's someone's wife and mother?!

undecided undecided
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by BluntCrazeMan: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2022
Oduskid111:
(A)Oluremi Tinubu
(B)Amina Titilayo Atiku-Abubakar
(C)Margaret Obi

Mods push it to frontpage for more opinions

The younger Atiku’s Bride just missed out.
We are back with Titi..
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Karmaisme(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2022
Miroslavv:

I remember when titi was young and sponsoring izozo that year she was very beautiful.
I met her at a Milo Quiz Competition we did in Abuja that year.
She always stood against anything child and human trafficking. Titi is the Good Woman behind Atiku's Bad Guy.

The was the sponsor of National Agency for the Prohibition of Traffic In Person (NAPTIP).
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by farem: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Oduskid111:
(A)Oluremi Tinubu
(B)Amina Titilayo Atiku-Abubakar
(C)Margaret Obi

In Nigeria of the immediate future, NONE of the above!
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Even a blind knows senator Oluremi Tinubu is the next first lady. Reasons below:
1. A good wife
2. A caring mother to many
3. An experienced law maker
4. An experienced first lady
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Franky9584(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Let's be OBIdent for once

C is the answer
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by rollywise(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2022
EleventhWeirdo:

Lol So the question should redirected to yourself. Do you want to make a Lagos, Anambra or Adamawa of Nigeria? Vote wisely! Vote BAT, a seasoned Technocrat cum Politician and serial achiever cool

grin grin don't be fooled. What Lagos is today is cumulation of all the governors who have served both past and present. Take your time to investigate how much Tinubu made for himself from Lagos, ranging from personalizing government projects to companies acquired during his time as governor. He eventually put Lagos in his pocket as the godfather who decides who gets what in Lagos. That's not who we want. I have heard him talk. He got nothing upstairs as to modern day innovations that can turn this country around. You know in your mind that only OBI can do that now with his economic exposure and enormous economic ideas. But like I said if suffer never Taya you then vote in this systemic corruption. Vote in godfatherism. Body go tell you
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Kingmakerde3rd: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2022
What of Kwankwaso's wife? The list is not complete
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Lexkenny99(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Our ever young, sweet, vibrant and beautiful magret obi. See as the 2nd woman face be like buhari nyash lol...
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by EleventhWeirdo: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Only an idiot disregards obvious development tracks in the name of defamation. I could only read the nonsense you wrote in awe. Saying Trash about a Man who single-handedly put Lagos on the path of non revertible prosperity; from a 250 million monthly IGR to the 5th largest economy in Africa. Where is the Anambra, that your packaged clown governed, in the ranking? Lol Anambra cannot even compete with Ogun and Oyo in almost any development metrics. Yes, governance is a continuum, but some impacts are more than redefining. There are petrodollar states in Nigeria with 13th derivation and unlimited oil revenues at their disposals, yet do we see the sort of strict adherence to development blueprints and infrastructure masterplan as evident in the Lagos project in states like Delta, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers, and so on? In terms of human capital development, BAT initiated the act of government paying WAEC fees for secondary students, ONE_DAY GOVERNOR to encourage academic excellence, and loads of scholarships that the Lagos state sponsors in academics and skill acquisition. The evidences are there. What is going on in your own region? We can still see all of these BAT legacies, including the Rapid Response Squad that he pioneered. Where is the so called Obi legacy in Anambra? The UGM? Or the poverty-rage that has turned many from the state to economic refugees in the SW? Or should we talk about the human welfare disgust of a system that pays newly delivered Abia mothers #500 as welfare packages? You idiots come to Lagos and the SW, see good things, and instead of crying on your kerosene-distributing governors at home to replicate same developments, you resort to hate and toxic propaganda to feel competitive

Tell you Obi and your fellow gala selling critics to first advise the SE as a region on how to navigate this politico-economic deadlock beclouding the region before delving into his comedy of national salvaging

You must think I am your regular guy that you lowly intelligent trolls bully on social media. I am full blooded Yoruba, educated in tact, foresight, and strategy; so you can bring it on.

Opoor nle wink

rollywise:

grin grin don't be fooled. What Lagos is today is cumulation of all the governors who have served both past and present. Take your time to investigate how much Tinubu made for himself from Lagos, ranging from personalizing government projects to companies acquired during his time as governor. He eventually put Lagos in his pocket as the godfather who decides who gets what in Lagos. That's not who we want. I have heard him talk. He got nothing upstairs as to modern day innovations that can turn this country around. You know in your mind that only OBI can do that now with his economic exposure and enormous economic ideas. But like I said if suffer never Taya you then vote in this systemic corruption. Vote in godfatherism. Body go tell you
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Obansy112(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Oduskid111:
(A)Oluremi Tinubu (B)Amina Titilayo Atiku-Abubakar (C)Margaret Obi
Where is kwankwoso wife? NNPP will gained more votes than Obi..
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Obansy112(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2022
jumper524:
I go for that beautiful lady who's very well dressed and still represent her african/tribal attire.
But tinubu wife fine Sha oo.
All these ugly men go just dey get over fine wife.
Na their money my brother..
check out Obj, Oshomole, Tinubu & their gorgeous wife..
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by swissgoldenpro2: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Very interesting article
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by cp3o: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tecnophone:
Atiku's wif is the best definition of old hag

Her children most certainly don't feel that way. Don't do what you won't want done to your mom.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by opribo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
We need peace and joy in Nigeria and they say a thing of beauty brings joy to the soul. So for this reason based on what I am seeing right now. I will settle for the third pix because the beauty is natural and the smile is genuine and not the fake smiles displayed by the two above.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Ayoh101(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
We have been seeing these women in GELE since 1960 and nothing have been working for us and now, Nigeria �� need something different
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Folayat(f): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na mama tinubu, I believe she will contribute positively to his hubby's work

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by rollywise(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
EleventhWeirdo:
Only an idiot disregards obvious development tracks in the name of defamation. I could only read the nonsense you wrote in awe. Saying Trash about a Man who single-handedly put Lagos on the path of non revertible prosperity; from a 250 million monthly IGR to the 5th largest economy in Africa. Where is the Anambra, that your packaged clown governed, in the ranking? Lol Anambra cannot even compete with Ogun and Oyo in almost any development metrics. Yes, governance is a continuum, but some impacts are more than redefining. There are petrodollar states in Nigeria with 13th derivation and unlimited oil revenues at their disposals, yet do we see the sort of strict adherence to development blueprints and infrastructure masterplan as evident in the Lagos project in states like Delta, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers, and so on? In terms of human capital development, BAT initiated the act of government paying WAEC fees for secondary students, ONE_DAY GOVERNOR to encourage academic excellence, and loads of scholarships that the Lagos state sponsors in academics and skill acquisition. The evidences are there. What is going on in your own region? We can still see all of these BAT legacies, including the Rapid Response Squad that he pioneered. Where is the so called Obi legacy in Anambra? The UGM? Or the poverty-rage that has turned many from the state to economic refugees in the SW? Or should we talk about the human welfare disgust of a system that pays newly delivered Abia mothers #500 as welfare packages? You idiots come to Lagos and the SW, see good things, and instead of crying on your kerosene-distributing governors at home to replicate same developments, you resort to hate and toxic propaganda to feel competitive

Tell you Obi and your fellow gala selling critics to first advise the SE as a region on how to navigate this politico-economic deadlock beclouding the region before delving into his comedy of national salvaging

You must think I am your regular guy that you lowly intelligent trolls bully on social media. I am full blooded Yoruba, educated in tact, foresight, and strategy; so you can bring it on.

Opoor nle wink

E be like you don mad o. With who's data will I be reading your epistle. Go and find out the source of your jagaban's wealth and what happened to his bank accounts in the US in 1992. It's only a dunce that can't tell who Nigeria needs right now amongst the three candidates. Your Tinubu openly bought his way to win the primaries. He has done same in Ekiti. Is that the precedent our children will come and copy and accept as the way to politic? Your stupidity is shocking being that you are a youth. Suffer go tie your neck in the next eight years, that's if you still alive with this height of insecurity
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by EleventhWeirdo: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol See this IPOB slowpoke. It's obvious that your senses have been looted by your caged Mazi grin You have the gut to refer me to rubbish about the great Asiwaju, who is greater than all the combined politicians from your comedy region grin
Let's even be objective. Under dispassionate performance evaluation metrics, does your pandora clown come close to the JAGABAN in competence, pedigree and wealth creation? We can see the legacies in LAGOS and Anambra, and even your uncle, who has been in LAGOS and refused to go back to your state after so many years, is a testament of the sane choice grin
Well, I am an empiricist, if you want a logical argument about competence, bring it on. I will use facts to send your IPOB ass to oblivion grin

rollywise:

E be like you don mad o. With who's data will I be reading your epistle. Go and find out the source of your jagaban's wealth and what happened to his bank accounts in the US in 1992. It's only a dunce that can't tell who Nigeria needs right now amongst the three candidates. Your Tinubu openly bought his way to win the primaries. He has done same in Ekiti. Is that the precedent our children will come and copy and accept as the way to politic? Your stupidity is shocking being that you are a youth. Suffer go tie your neck in the next eight years, that's if you still alive with this height of insecurity
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by rollywise(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
EleventhWeirdo:
Lol See this IPOB slowpoke. It's obvious that your senses have been looted by your caged Mazi grin You have the gut to refer me to rubbish about the great Asiwaju, who is greater than all the combined politicians from your comedy region grin
Let's even be objective. Under dispassionate performance evaluation metrics, does your pandora clown come close to the JAGABAN in competence, pedigree and wealth creation? We can see the legacies in LAGOS and Anambra, and even your uncle, who has been in LAGOS and refused to go back to your state after so many years, is a testament of the sane choice grin
Well, I am an empiricist, if you want a logical argument about competence, bring it on. I will use facts to send your IPOB ass to oblivion grin

You are a disgrace to the entire youth of this nation. I leave you to your myopic ideologies. One thing I know is this movement is bigger than you and the evil against the growth of our nation. Go have a life
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by EleventhWeirdo: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Lol What a foolish boy you are. A 65 year-old Man is your youthful candidate? You must think you are conversing with your fellow mpukumiri folks. Next time, before you go about spewing garbage to promote your packaged clown, you should consider that there are intelligent and smart people like myself on this forum who decipher complexities in milliseconds, not by emotions, but with intact senses. Now, go read my comments again and try voting the best candidate of all, BAT of course. Be a good and sensible boy for once

rollywise:

You are a disgrace to the entire youth of this nation. I leave you to your myopic ideologies. One thing I know is this movement is bigger than you and the evil against the growth of our nation. Go have a life
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by rollywise(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2022
EleventhWeirdo:
Lol What a foolish boy you are. A 65 year-old Man is your youthful candidate? You must think you are conversing with your fellow mpukumiri folks. Next time, before you go about spewing garbage to promote your packaged clown, you should consider that there are intelligent and smart people like myself on this forum who decipher complexities in milliseconds, not by emotions, but with intact senses. Now, go read my comments again and try voting the best candidate of all, BAT of course. Be a good and sensible boy for once

The thing about fools is that you can't convince them. They are right in their own eyes. But one thing is sure, when suffering hits your children in the future, they'll hate you for having the opportunity to do the right thing today but you chose to be stupid. Like I said, I leave you to your stupidity coz as it stands, sense will never make sense to you. But where God will punish you is where you dare to come online to come beg urgent 2k when the agbado and yam your candidate promised you fail to sustain you. Na better thunder go strike you that time
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by EleventhWeirdo: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2022
Did you notice that in my arguments, I initially restrained from insulting you because I believe in the intellectual power of sound and fact-based discourse. You started the insults, so I had to rightly call you "foolish" and "IPOB slowpoke." Although I didn't lie, I still felt bad using those adjectives on you, as a Christian that I am. Now, you have added curses to your frustration. How would you feel if I curse you back even in a greater proportion? The volatility of your mood clearly shows that you are just a stupid dingbat who goes about trying to force a dumb thought on people's throats, and you are not even smart about it. I won't curse you, but I can only hope you find redemption before your senses are fully evaporated by hate. Stop hawking Obi and Labour up and down and get a good life. Think development, think BAT!

rollywise:

The thing about fools is that you can't convince them. They are right in their own eyes. But one thing is sure, when suffering hits your children in the future, they'll hate you for having the opportunity to do the right thing today but you chose to be stupid. Like I said, I leave you to your stupidity coz as it stands, sense will never make sense to you. But where God will punish you is where you dare to come online to come beg urgent 2k when the agbado and yam your candidate promised you fail to sustain you. Na better thunder go strike you that time

1 Like

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by rollywise(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
EleventhWeirdo:
Did you notice that in my arguments, I initially restrained from insulting you because I believe in the intellectual power of sound and fact-based discourse. You started the insults, so I had to rightly call you "foolish" and "IPOB slowpoke." Although I didn't lie, I still felt bad using those adjectives on you, as a Christian that I am. Now, you have added curses to your frustration. How would you feel if I curse you back even in a greater proportion? The volatility of your mood clearly shows that you are just a stupid dingbat who goes about trying to force a dumb thought on people's throats, and you are not even smart about it. I won't curse you, but I can only hope you find redemption before your senses are fully evaporated by hate. Stop hawking Obi and Labour up and down and get a good life. Think development, think BAT!

You really seek relevance this child. I have not cursed you. The Nigeria your Tinubu has brought upon you and your generation is enough curse on your head already. You must be overwhelmed by the movement you see fit a man who even does less talking and has spent less money yet is the choice of so many. But may this kinda Nigeria Tinubu sold to Nigerians via buhari be you and your generation's portion. Say Amen!
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
adioolayi:

Far from it...be true to Nigeria's politics of today...it's not run by emotions or sentiment...
As we speak ooo...Tinubu has upper hand...but anything can happen in the months ahead.

How does he have an upper hand? Oga you are just imagining things.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
adioolayi:

Sentiment and emotions is all over your last sentence.

Give Peter Obi the entire population of Nigerians on all social media, the frenzy of which I think you are basing your assertions on, which is about 43Million...I am ignoring multiple accounts of a single individual, with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter...give all to Peter Obi....He never still popular rich a Bola Tinubu. It's just the truth.

If we remove sentiment and emotions, we can strategize better on how best we can wrestle power from these veterans.

so why the attacks on his personality if that the popularity is not threatening to Tinubu.
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by EleventhWeirdo: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
rollywise:

You really seek relevance this child. I have not cursed you. The Nigeria your Tinubu has brought upon you and your generation is enough curse on your head already. You must be overwhelmed by the movement you see fit a man who even does less talking and has spent less money yet is the choice of so many. But may this kinda Nigeria Tinubu sold to Nigerians via buhari be you and your generation's portion. Say Amen!

pnd00rAr clown, has your agulu master found his missing manhood yet 😂

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by coins501(m): 11:18am On Feb 10
Time reveals all
Re: Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? by coins501(m): 11:21am On Feb 10
EleventhWeirdo:

The optics are very bad for your so called development driven BAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures / Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.