Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major (22322 Views)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by shidof(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2022
deepwater:
In their respective capacity obi has cleared the south however Kwankwaso has not cleared the North.

Consequently, Obi should be the president and Kwankwaso be the vice. For Kwankwaso can only compliment Obi and not the other way round.

Please don't quote me, save the negative energy for those who share same time zone and political errors with you.

Seems as if Southern Nigeria started and ends in South East in your own geography. Can't blame you Sha, only those ones among you that step out of south East are a bit enlightened

2 Likes

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by ogwumgbe: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Darling, no insult intended, but it would be a disaster as usual, in fact we'll be begging buhari to come back.
Haven't you read history? Didn't you know what ironsi and zik do back then? A leopard doesn't change its spots.
Igbo people are too emotional to rule even a small town, let alone a whole country.

So I keep saying it, the only solution is for us to break up and let everybody rule themselves because we are different people who view the world differently.
There is nobody called a 'Nigerian' in the real sense of it.

So you guys should stop daydreaming, kwaks would never agree to vice obi.

Because it's crystal clear that Obi will win you suddenly remember break up, Well you will remain in Nigeria whether you like it or not and if you declare a republic, it's a treasonable offence punishable by war

Wake up!

Because it's crystal clear that Obi will win you suddenly remember break up, Well you will remain in Nigeria whether you like it or not and if you declare a republic, it's a treasonable offence punishable by war
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Martinssweet: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Please kwankwaso should consider that East have not be president and buhari is ending 8years already and after Obi tenure power is going to north he will then take over peter obi let him not wast much time so that they will go to another stable
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Henz81: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
check ur diagram
Tell me. Ok, he is bigger than him in size isn't? I believe not financial power because Obi was a billionaire before he became the governor of Anambra state. Obi have the ability and the academic prowess to turn things around, his records can speak for him as a former governor. Obi is more popular than Kwankwaso, you can attest to that because for some time now, he's been gathering momentum nationally. Tell me something I don't know about Kwankwaso.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Typicalguy(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
Obi will be the vice, cos kwankwaso is bigger than peteru

Mugu grin
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by gregng(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Good combination... Who said Kwankwaso is bigger than being Peter Obi VP. .. This is abt fairness and equity for a competent candidates to liberate our dying Nigeria from collapsing...

Aso Rock have been for the elderly sick retirement people. I cry for my nation seeing youths who should take back their future from BAT and other old politicians who has crippled this country still support them.

The revolution we seek is now and it's time we roguely take it by force...

Obi/Kwankwaso is possible... Nothing is impossible in Nigeria today

1 Like

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/nnpp-lp-alliance-kwankwaso-can-deputise-obi

Nigerian Youths dont know the system very well. Kai

3 Likes

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Kingpin1000: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Abujason:

If Buhari’s performance has been good, you won’t have any disagreement from me. But look at what his government has brought: terrorism, intolerance, tribalism, nepotism, higher levels of crime, inflation, poor education standards, corruption, devaluation of Naira by over 200%, Islamic fundamentalism crimes, importation of ISWAP, displacement of people from their communities by terrorists… Just name a Northern leader that had performed well for North to deserve another chance.
Umaru Musa Yaradua was Nigerian best President
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by SugarGirl44(f): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Jack005:
Bigot

I'm not a bigot, but a proud tribalist.
Tribalism means being proud of your tribe and wanting the very best for your people.
So tell me, it's that a bad thing?

Go back to your history, Nigeria is a failed experiment, it has dragged our development backwards and all d heads of state combined haven't been able to solve the simplest problem we have.

So there's no need flogging a dead horse, the only solution is to divide the country.

Tell me, what are you scared of?

1 Like

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Abujason: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Umaru Musa Yaradua was Nigerian best President

Based on what? He tried in his brief 2 years in office. But explain why he was the best please.

And I also want to get your response on Buhari’s almost 8 years in office.

1 Like

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Greatness09: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:

Comrade why ?
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Zeezenho: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Thekaghan:
It will be hard for Kwankwanso to accept to be the vice because his political experience and influence is 10 times of that of the lying Chinese motivational monk Him Tu Lie.. now they see Kwankwanso as a Saint they forgetting that he’s one of the forces that brought Buhari to power… one of dem urchins living in Cyprus for years now talking about Kwankwanso’s achievements..confused set of people grin grin

Confused tinubu orchin.no be your emi lo kan to loot bring buhari to power again? Now it's kwakwanso your mumu get level sha.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by IamYorubanza: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2022
It would only be right if Kwankwaso accepts to be the vice-president to Peter Obi, besides his zone just produced the president....
This will extra unite both regions.

1 Like

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Jack005(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I'm not a bigot, but a proud tribalist.
Tribalism means being proud of your tribe and wanting the very best for your people.
So tell me, it's that a bad thing?

Go back to your history, Nigeria is a failed experiment, it has dragged our development backwards and all d heads of state combined haven't been able to solve the simplest problem we have.

So there's no need flogging a dead horse, the only solution is to divide the country.

Tell me, what are you scared of?

You know this country will not be divided. The political class will never allow that as they benefit immensely.. So for now let's try to chase out pdp and apc first and hope for the best, that's it. Naija can only improve a little,thats what we all want because the rot is massive.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:

This boi again? Spewing rubbish as usual...Oko Ngozi.

1 Like

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by chiboysic: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2022
That is very good idea let vote out all this old ancestors out of the post cool cool angry

1 Like

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Softmirror: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Please we cannot have three Moslems running as presidents in this political season. We have a northern Muslim as outgoing president and we cannot have another Muslim replace him.

Nigeria is a secular state and Christians should be represented. If Kwankwanso cannot run as Obi's vice, everyone should test their popularity.

grin AND NOT BE WAITING FOR ANOINTING OR CONSENSUS. REMINDS ME OF OSINBANJO, THE STARBOY. HE ACTUALLY WON ON NAIRALAND ALWAYA HAVING PLENTY LIKES LIKE PETER OBI IS PRESENTLY HAVING ON NAIRALAND (the facial expression of Osinbanjo while Tinubu was receiving the flag as APC Flagbearer lol)

2 Likes

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Kingpin1000:

How many of those 46 years were under democracy?
Don't be Myopic, it's still the northern turn.
The north deserves another 4 years

Ok, let South rule for 16 years autocratically na. After that we can arrange for democratic rotation.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by SugarGirl44(f): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Crystal clear? grin grin grin

You people won't stop being delusional, afishe ni?
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Two mediocres, his choice of a mate shows they can't offer Nigeria nothing.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by pacespot(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:

How is that your concern Tinubu's slave?
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by lordm(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2022
phransix2:
It would only be ideal Rabiu Kwankwaso be Vice because a Northerner is about to end his 8 years tenure, won't be cool for another Northerner to begin another race for 8years.

If not for anything I want to see what rulership of an Igbo man would look like, maybe that's would be the turn around we all pray for in Nigeria.
my atiku is also a northern guy. That's why Tinubu or Obi is the best bet
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by inoki247: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2022
ogwumgbe:

I am selling rat poison, if you need contact me

You guys are been paid bak in your own coin you wanna cry Fulani asslickker... grin cheesy

Coalition beggars this tears dey sweet me
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by ogwumgbe: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2022
inoki247:

You guys are been paid bak in your own coin you wanna cry Fulani asslickker... grin cheesy

Coalition beggars this tears dey sweet me

I have the most potent one from Pakistan, very cheap and affordable
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by favour32(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Sharply make dem arrange.
I like Kwankwaso right from time.
OBI_KWANKWASO FOR PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT RESPECTIVELY.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by ttobizz(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2022
deepwater:
In their respective capacity obi has cleared the south however Kwankwaso has not cleared the North.

Consequently, Obi should be the president and Kwankwaso be the vice. For Kwankwaso can only compliment Obi and not the other way round.

Please don't quote me, save the negative energy for those who share same time zone and political errors with you.

Smart!
Loving you already
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Light78: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Softmirror:

grin AND NOT BE WAITING FOR ANOINTING OR CONSENSUS. REMINDS ME OF OSINBANJO, THE STARBOY. HE ACTUALLY WON ON NAIRALAND ALWAYA HAVING PLENTY LIKES LIKE PETER OBI IS PRESENTLY HAVING ON NAIRALAND (the facial expression of Osinbanjo while Tinubu was receiving the flag as APC Flagbearer lol)

You are one of the reasons people don't give. Why making mockery of his generosity.

You Nigerians are the Devil.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by rippa(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
No sir kwakwaso is not bigger. Kwakwaso only have some part of kano. Obi have sensible youths all over the country
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by OBALOLA55(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
TEMITOPE MY BOY, HOWS TMC JOB GOING?
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Orpe7(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Looool
Once again Obi will be another northerner they hate so much boy boy grin
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:

It's not about bigger cos both are big and equal. it will be about principle and strategy.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by frankson1(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2022
olas24u:

VERY INTERESTING!

�‍♀️�‍♀️ Going through the primaries, you will realise that the 109 senators and the 360 house of rep members never actually read through the new electoral amendment act. Hmmmm�

They were just screaming, "Mr President sign! Sign! Sign!" without even knowing what they have sent to him to sign.
To sound elitist, a lot people kept disturbing our eyes and ears with .. "Muhammadu Buhari is scared of signing!".. what do you know was to be signed.. These lots never showed their constituencies!

From the selection of only delegates.. these funny politicians didn't even know when they wrote off their statutory delegates!���

Like football coaches, it was their duty to inform their parties that the game has changed!�

They don't even know when they nipped in what made the Yørúbas opt for another candidate other than Yemi Osibanjo, because a VP who has done 2 terms can now only do a one term as president. Soro soke �️�

This was where Ebele Goodluck Jonathan was seeking for clarification, to know if he is still eligible because, he has done VP that jumped into two terms and a one term President.

PDP has not told their supporters that by the new electoral laws, Atiku Abubakar can only do a one term, haven done 2 terms as VP. �

The new law does not permit anyone who has contested for primaries in one party to skip to another for any position in the same election year. Interesting �

The Mr.Peter Obi coming to PDP or NNPP Kwankwasiya teaming with Peter Obi is no more. End of discussion. �

The law does not even permit that any of those that has contested for any position to take up any other in the same year.. so the story of Nyesom Wike or Yahaya Bello, being a VP is off for 2023 cos they can't aspire for president and VP in the same electoral year. Na wa oo �

Senate President Ahmed Lawan, Akpabio, Bagudu etc who have variously contested can not vie for senatorial position or Vice Presidency respectively. Me: say no more. �

In fact, the scenerio that made Atiku a VP can't happen again, where he won as governor and was later picked by Olusegun Obasanjo. �

As we are struggling to get our PVC, struggle to know the rules of the game! Go and read and understand the new Electoral Laws. Happy reading.�

Olas24u, YOU ARE WEL INFORMED.
I'm tired of trying to explain to people that this union will not work at this time but they're not listening.

There is no derogatory name they didn't call PMB, even the Senators threatened to over-ride the President if he didn't sign without knowing they were turning the gun barrel to themselves.

You had just one like because you wrote the simple truth that they're not aware of, just as the 'law makers'.
Let them consulting. 'E go clear them for eyes'.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari / Court Declares Murder Charges Against Reps Leader, Doguwa Unconstitutional / Hausa And Fulani? What Is The Difference?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.