Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major (22341 Views)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Preciousgift90: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
FactBoyz:
North is set to complete 8 years in 2023. For equity sake, Power should head down back south and that's why I think Peter Obi should be the Presidential candidate and Kwankwaso his running mate.

If not, let Tinubu win the election cause power should come back south. My problem with Tinubu wining is agbero politics and Muslim-Muslim ticket

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by YorobaPIGS: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
omoharry:
Kwankwaso will not sell at this time . Remember Buhari is from the the NW and so is Kwankwaso.If PO agrees to be his vice ,his supporters will be disappointed and would rather take thier vote elsewhere because they are not struggling to get thier pvc just to remove APc from power alone , they actually believe in Obi and want him to be the President and not a VP who is useless to the people . Pls we need Obi .
The north just completed thier tenure. If PO choose to be VP he will loose his supporters across board and same would apply to Kwankwaso.. So I think the merger might not work out because both want to be president and thier supporters would be disappointed if either of them step down for the other.
Felt happy reading this. Oil dey your head

Sensible yoriba girl...not all this braindead yorubanzas and senseless tilumbu miscreants
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Kelvin3476: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
Obi will be the vice, cos kwankwaso is bigger than peteru
Only in ur wild dreams
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Kelvin3476: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
It will be like I WILL OBIDIENTLY FOLLOW KWANKWASO .
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Kelvin3476: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
porthouse7:
Kwankwaso senior obi for politic
EH NO MATTER. NO BE OBASEKI RELIGATE OSHIMOLE ?
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by LordOfTheGame: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nice one and good combination if there's anything to salvage out of the wreck called Nigeria.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
Obi will be the vice, cos kwankwaso is bigger than peteru

I thought you hate anything call peter Obi why are you now suggesting warey cheesy
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by kwasoly(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
ask ur math teacher

Let try and be making sense when writing cos here is a public space.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by ucee64(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
inoki247:

Imagine a wise kid that saw someone else comment buh didn't av option than to quote the person and start crying up nd down....

las las afta diz cry u will add snipper to it....
APC and PDP is not the only party in Nigeria. Bro I'm not here to exchange words with you but I pray your life will be as tinubu.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by inoki247: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
ucee64:
APC and PDP is not the only party in Nigeria. Bro I'm not here to exchange words with you but I pray your life will be as tinubu.

Lol you wey ur life be like that of Obi you don't need to come online and be forcing your opinion on others I av right to say what I like or you think is everyone that's suffering like you or will wait for Govt before there life have meaning if Nigeria is not working or there policy is affecting me I dust my passport nd leave so stop thinking everyone is like you...

1 Like

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Kfed4ril(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
haybhi1:
May God sha foister a great person in Nigeria.

Very neatly used Iphone 7/128gb with Intact iCloud and face id for sale

Zero, 8, zero, eighty-nine, fifty-nine, 76, four and eight (whats-app or kall)

Negotiable

iPhone 7 with FaceID? Wow
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by RedPill01: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
The youths will send a message come 2023.

If you believe you don't have a future no more or given up already then please do try to save the future for your kids.. If you don't have one.. You got siblings and if you don't have any, then you got relative and if pa-adventure you got non you got parent who you care for if by all means non is still on this side of the world you got love ones, friends and folks you care about if you still don't have any then just look at the less privilege and have a massive pity on them..

Vote for a candidate you can say got the future of this country at heart..
I will vote for peter obi.. I hope you do too.

If we miss it this time as youths then we got nothing to complain about when this oldies start or continue to show us shege.

Vote wisely, vote Peter obi.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by 1nice(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
If kwankwaso of NNPP refuse to serve as Peter Obi's running mate, then kwankwaso and his NNPP Party should forget joining Labour Party because Peter Obi can never be Vice President to kwankwaso; God forbid.

Nigerians want Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria come 2023, not kwankwaso. So kwankwaso should humble himself and agree to serve as Peter Obi's running mate. But if kwankwaso and his NNPP party refuse they should test their popularity.

Without kwankwaso in Labour Party Nigerians will still vote for Peter Obi and any other northerner politician Peter Obi choose as running mate. Labour Party became popular because of Peter Obi and not because of kwankwaso.
The people of Nigeria are supporting Peter Obi because they see him as the one who will make Nigeria a better place for Nigerians and foreigners to live in.

Labour party should forget kwankwaso and look for another northern politician who will serve as the running mate to Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by ucee64(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
inoki247:

Lol you wey ur life be like that of Obi you don't need to come online and be forcing your opinion on others I av right to say what I like or you think is everyone that's suffering like you or will wait for Govt before there life have meaning if Nigeria is not working or there policy is affecting me I dust my passport nd leave so stop thinking everyone is like you...
chest beater lol I'm not surprised I have no time for you sir. Good bye
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by inoki247: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
ucee64:
chest beater lol I'm not surprised I have no time for you sir. Good bye

The same way your region beat dere chest that dey own Lagos jokers no b everybody dey lik u nd everybody can't be poor in Nigeria so u too go rest still dey wait for Obi before you think your life will av meaning....

1 Like

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by deeva2: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Anaerobi:
LoL... Kwankwaso said it's time for the south to rule... Which means Kwankwaso is ready to be Vice.

Kwankwaso will not make such a mistake..Even his fellow northerners will disgrace him..The worse that cud happen is obi to be is his vp.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by deeva2: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2022
ZUBY77:

We don't want who is bigger, we want who is better. How many times do we have to tell you people this?

What makes you think Ob is better.

Atiku was a saint and never corrupt when ur Obi was his running mate..

PDP was the best party when ur Obi was a member..

Your Obi is not corrupt and blameless but he was at the 2019 primary election as running mate when Atiku bought delegates with dollars.

Your Obi turned Anambra into dubai within 8 years yet, ur fellow biafran keep trooping to Lagos for better life and opportunities.

Nigerian youths who understands naija politics beyond twitter and Facebook knows the history.

So stop dragging Nigerian youths into ur delusional Obituary..

You are only allowed to deceive ur fellow igbo/biafran youths.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by deeva2: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Henz81:
Bigger than him in what way?

Politically and performances..
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by deeva2: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Martinssweet:
Please kwankwaso should consider that East have not be president and buhari is ending 8years already and after Obi tenure power is going to north he will then take over peter obi let him not wast much time so that they will go to another stable

70% of northerners belivs that Obi will actualize biafra so i dnt see Kwankwaso stepping down for Obi for vp.. If he eventually makes that mistake, most of his supporters will unfollow him and either support Atiku or Tinubu..

Knw this and know peace..
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by deeva2: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Vladigor:

Nigerian Youths dont know the system very well. Kai

Its because most of them just woke up into naija politics but in a wrong way, twitter and facebook..

1 Like

Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

Its because most of them just woke up into naija politics but in a wrong way, twitter and facebook..

Its true.
Let them start watching oputa panel and other documentaries instead of BBnaija
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by ZUBY77(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

What makes you think Ob is better.

Atiku was a saint and never corrupt when ur Obi was his running mate..

PDP was the best party when ur Obi was a member..

Your Obi is not corrupt and blameless but he was at the 2019 primary election as running mate when Atiku bought delegates with dollars.

Your Obi turned Anambra into dubai within 8 years yet, ur fellow biafran keep trooping to Lagos for better life and opportunities.

Nigerian youths who understands naija politics beyond twitter and Facebook knows the history.

So stop dragging Nigerian youths into ur delusional Obituary..

You are only allowed to deceive ur fellow igbo/biafran youths.

If you have money and want any of this people to manage it for you, who would you hive it?
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Henz81: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

Politically and performances..
I disagree with you. Compare there record as governors and see for yourself. Obi is exceptional leader. Vote Peter for the position of the president. Thank you
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by deeva2: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Henz81:
I disagree with you. Compare there record as governors and see for yourself. Obi is exceptional leader. Vote Peter for the position of the president. Thank you

I'm not voting Peter.
Thank you.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Henz81: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

I'm not voting Peter.
Thank you.
Man, it's for your good and the future of your unborn child.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by deeva2: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Henz81:
Man, it's for your good and the future of your unborn child.

What makes you think the future of my unborn child is in the hand of Obi.

I'm been realist here..
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Henz81: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

What makes you think the future of my unborn child is in the hand of Obi.

I'm been realist here..
Don't get me wrong, the future of your unborn child is in the hands of God, but we must do something to make it positive and not negative. That's the reason God has given us the ability to make the right decision at the right time. Dear, the time is now to effect positive change. Shalom
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by deeva2: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2022
Henz81:
Don't get me wrong, the future of your unborn child is in the hands of God, but we must do something to make it positive and not negative. That's the reason God has given us the ability to make the right decision at the right time. Dear, the time is now to effect positive change. Shalom

The positive change you are expecting starts from individual not from one governor or president..

Well, Obi/LP movement is progressing but i dnt see him winning the 2023 election because of so many factors that must of us decided to ignore.

Biafran/ipod factor.
Tribal/Region factor.
Religion factor.
Party structure factor are something to consider when analysing Obi chances of winning

You will agree with me that voting in nigeria is in religion and ethnic/region pattern.. Party structure acts as the catalyst..

As long as These three major factors(Party structure, tribe/region and religion/believe) are part and parcel of naija election process, I dnt see Obi/LP coming second.

Obi's supporters are banking on Nigerian youths but the fact is, there is no Nigeria youths anywhere because the mentioned factors has already separate the youths into regional youths like Arewa youths, Oduduwa youth, Egbira youths, Biafra youths, Ebibio youths etc with different mindsets and believe. thats why Arewa youths and Biafra youths dnt have so many things in common..

Tribal sentiment and Religion/believe are the major problem of nigeria which am also guilty..Have u noticced that Most of the argument on social media by this same nigerian youths is base on tribal sentiment ..Most of us even uses vogue languages like mpurimiri, afonja, Almajiris/BH to abuse ourselves..

If you present a pastor or Sheik to nigeria, he myt not win because of the religion factor..

If Obi can manage to remove or reduce the influence of this factors, then he can think of winning a presidential election in Nigeria.

My opinion though.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Henz81: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
deeva2:

The positive change you are expecting starts from individual not from one governor or president..

Well, Obi/LP movement is progressing but i dnt see him winning the 2023 election because of so many factors that must of us decided to ignore.

Biafran/ipod factor.
Tribal/Region factor.
Religion factor.
Party structure factor are something to consider when analysing Obi chances of winning

You will agree with me that voting in nigeria is in religion and ethnic/region pattern.. Party structure acts as the catalyst..

As long as These three major factors(Party structure, tribe/region and religion/believe) are part and parcel of naija election process, I dnt see Obi/LP coming second.

Obi's supporters are banking on Nigerian youths but the fact is, there is no Nigeria youths anywhere because the mentioned factors has already separate the youths into regional youths like Arewa youths, Oduduwa youth, Egbira youths, Biafra youths, Ebibio youths etc with different mindsets and believe. thats why Arewa youths and Biafra youths dnt have so many things in common..

Tribal sentiment and Religion/believe are the major problem of nigeria which am also guilty..Have u noticced that Most of the argument on social media by this same nigerian youths is base on tribal sentiment ..Most of us even uses vogue languages like mpurimiri, afonja, Almajiris/BH to abuse ourselves..

If you present a pastor or Sheik to nigeria, he myt not win because of the religion factor..

If Obi can manage to remove or reduce the influence of this factors, then he can think of winning a presidential election in Nigeria.

My opinion though.

It's your opinion as you rightly said. One thing you should know is, 2023 presidential election won't be business as usual. You pointed out different factors that may mar Obi chances of winning the presidential election. I don't think this time is going to work because Nigerians have suffered enough. Thank God, hunger, insecurity, unemployment so on and so forth, have know ethnic and religious correlation. The poor masses are not happy with the current happenings in the country. Therefore, there is a change of mindset among the suffering masses to look beyond ethnic and religious background as long as the candidate is willing to bring the long desired changes in the country. The structure shouldn't be a problem because it is the suffering Nigerians that makes up the structure. Dear, this is the time to take back Nigeria from our bad leaders. I'm out of here
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by deeva2: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Henz81:
It's your opinion as you rightly said. One thing you should know is, 2023 presidential election won't be business as usual. You pointed out different factors that may mar Obi chances of winning the presidential election. I don't think this time is going to work because Nigerians have suffered enough. Thank God, hunger, insecurity, unemployment so on and so forth, have know ethnic and religious correlation. The poor masses are not happy with the current happenings in the country. Therefore, there is a change of mindset among the suffering masses to look beyond ethnic and religious background as long as the candidate is willing to bring the long desired changes in the country. The structure shouldn't be a problem because it is the suffering Nigerians that makes up the structure. Dear, this is the time to take back Nigeria from our bad leaders. I'm out of here

Your opinion...

Lets patiently watch the game..

Please quote me if Obi wins one LG in the north and any S/W state..
Peace out....
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by Noccerino(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
deeva2:

Your opinion...

Lets patiently watch the game..

Please quote me if Obi wins one LG in the north and any S/W state..
Peace out....
Amuwo Odofin is still in Lagos.
Re: NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major by deeva2: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Noccerino:

Amuwo Odofin is still in Lagos.

What are u even saying.. So you av conducted ur own general election at Amuwon Odofin where ur obi won.

Just relax.

Reality will be dawn on you soon..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / "Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.